In this thread we make prophecies for the future

In this thread we make prophecies for the future

Attached: An-Old-Scholar.jpg (745x521, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Op will suck a bunch of dicks today.

I go to /b/ and lurk for 15 minutes. Beat off in 5 the. come back and argue with you guys some more.

Later today, I shall imbibe copious amounts of alcohol.

the clay will drip water and move about when the weather cools and three starved ravens voices call out as one

the cooled weather will drip clay ravens and starved water will call out voices

The Mormons will be the biggest land owners by 2024.

Once the queen dies Malcolm Turncuck alongside the rest of the parliament will turn Australia into a republic before 2025.

American middle class will be wiped out to maintain American imperialism over the world through the petrodollar.

Jobs will be outsourced to maintain geopolitical balance between the U.S. and others.

The middle class white man will be replaced with a diverse population that's smart enough to do the jobs but too dumb to realize they mean nothing in the big picture.

The American automatics and import ban of weapons will be repealed

So I can watch more dead mutts on tv

I foresee that OP will be going to another gay club tonight.

australias coastal lines will stand up to immigration but it'll fall through due to lack of male effort to work and be productive

Eventually, the American presidency will become an autocratic institution similar to the power of the early Roman emperors, still appealing to the law for its legitimacy even though it is truly above the law. The Congress will become a vestigial and impotent institution that exists for continuity's sake, and the Constitution will eventually be formally abandoned. The presidency will become a fundamentally imperial office.

juice wrld will die of an oxycodone overdose

When the great Satan devours Persia and the clay divided the veil will be lifted and the earth will see who the beast is and the beast will gorge on the blood of its two whores to drink until the great judgement.

Attached: 153378477098252.jpg (780x723, 126K)

The USA will shift from a 'republic' to an 'empire' and this will extend their dominance for another couple of hundred years.

In Nov 2024 the democrats will have a democratic president. And people will STILL think their vote counts.
(8 years of this; 8 years of that, etc)

Lo and behold
The Star shall fall
The New Emperor will reign
And salt the lands of the five arrows

Attached: vivi_ff9_by_maye1a.jpg (699x914, 113K)

Aaaaaaaaand I’m back

Whites all die out and the Jews will rule eternally unchallenged.

Digits say the ethnostate will be in South Africa

The Singularity is near

Attached: six-epochs.jpg (930x773, 85K)

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/

Attached: Evolution-curve.jpg (796x526, 91K)

Cool

if the demographic trends aren't reversed, by the end of 2050 my country will have a majority gippo population, while the white Romanians would number at maximum 5-6 million people. Mind you, this is based on the last census (undertaken in 2011) and the fact that a majority of the current gippo population hasn't participated in the above mentioned census.

So yeah, we dodged the Islam bullet but we'll eventually drown in the gippo cesspool. Same goes for Bulgaria and Hungary as well (the last one has a fighting chance however, as the current demographic trends show that the population has started making babies again in the last couple of years).

We will slip even further into darkness, never again seeing gods light.

The first woman to be elected as president will be
a conservative asian and a mother to a military family.

More people will read the Bible and not take it at face value

USA will isolate itself from the rest of the world and experience a Golden Age of prosperity.

Attached: FD49F253-B7D2-4E05-9386-4B972DCE5B2E.png (1570x872, 356K)

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc

This guy had a bunch of video prophecies
You wanna see this!

Too lazy to link but he has a video called, digital prophecy from the future

Attached: 1533779778292.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Until interbreeding leaves them all susceptible to a virulent virus that eventually decimates their population long enough to see the last of their lines become enslaved by those they oppressed.
The last remaining will look out and despair as they see one male and one female merge from the forest, blue eyed and bright skinned, their halos illuminating the last cracks in final enveloping darkness.
end scene.

The Race War will begin in South Africa and awaken Whites worldwide.

Uprisings of many groups will be common throughout Europe. Infighting and warlordism will occur

Refugees will be taken by surprise and many will flee and drown

The CCP will collapse and Japan will become again the dominant power in Asia. Korea will reunite without any blood spilled.

Muslims and Blacks will go against each other

Many Canadian citizens will die.

Israel will take all of Palestine and invade its neighbours.

The greatest famine ever known to man will occur in Africa

America will become a tyranny under martial law. The 2nd civil war will occur.

Climate Change will be recognized as a hoax

That one male and female are then revealed to be the work of Jewish genetic scientists and contain the minds of George Soros and Hillary Clinton. They revel in the shitskin-flooded apocalyptic wastes of the world for all eternity, destroying what good remains.

the biblical end of the world will be in 2024 kicking off the ruleship of christ and an eternety of peace and prosperity

Death

Attached: The_Magic_8_Ball_Has_All_the_Answers.png (224x224, 16K)

Alex jones will be the most popular halloween costume this year

Attached: 1425446238096.jpg (640x409, 46K)

what about 2018? 2020? the Wall?

Attached: 1533492100780.gif (1036x3182, 391K)

I know where you got those thoughts and charts
>passing off as your own

LOL

More for the nostradamus folder plz

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-25-14-56-35-1.png (877x509, 217K)

Civil war will soon come by those who believe in kek and those who don't

can someone explain this whole experience? Who made it?

i will poop today

good for you

My peepee will go in you are poopoo hole :^D

the world ends 2021
is that better?

There will be no white blonde human.

Noted

National Bolshevism is the future. Join the winning side, comrades.

Attached: 1530824542408.jpg (636x645, 75K)

I like you. i can concour.

Attached: migmig.jpg (752x767, 209K)

>will drink
Flag checks out

Attached: 1523136952144.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Funny enough I should be sleeping. I work overnights but I had a series of dreams and after 3 or 4 hours I'm now up drinking coffee.
Anywho, my dreams pointed to a mass casualty event. It was man made, like a terrorist attack. It was done with a disease or guns in a stadium or some other large gathering of people like a college or school. I'm leaning more towards guns because of the smoke everywhere in my dream. Could be a bomb or series of bombs. A group of people did the attack. In my dream, this all happened during or near a significant flood or on an anniversary of a flood. Maybe the flood was the mass casualty event. Weird stuff. Part of the dream was also that I was racing the delorean from back to the future but could never get in front of it. Like time was running out. Definitely spoopy.
Time for laundry.

Attached: Spoopytime.gif (400x256, 1.33M)

The Chinese will destroy civilization as we know it.

It's a nonlinear comic made by some crazy guy off of Jow Forums back when it was good.

I see. There's something there, you know

My nation will rise again, get rid of all the shitskins and assume its rightful place as a world power

Martina Markota will become my wife

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (455x639, 188K)