>are more efficient
>live longer
>are better with money
>less violent and commit less crime
>never have started a war
>better with the economy
>better with foreign policy
>better lovers
Every single male will be forced to take estrogen and get castrated soon or face a firing squad. Most male children will be aborted. Only a select view will be saved for their sperm. We're done with your scum shitting the planet up.

Attached: 15da1ac8-5c2a-4381-9309-c7ad25f9ace8.jpg (1080x1252, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxzd7kKm91c
youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage
Fake and gay

Got it. Thanks

how many meals did your cats miss while you lay around dreaming this up?

ok

and titfuck

Attached: 1480587051451s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

>less violent
good luck keeping your power

Bullshit. Women can’t stop talking long enough to do anything.

Please don’t let this shitty b8 thread hit bump limit

Slay

>Women are psychotic ego-maniacs, the post

sage this gayass bullshit

women started plenty of wars, they were just too coward to fight them

> not smarter by any IQ measurement
> not more efficient, works less hours
> live longer to further create cost to the state via social securiti
> better with money? you mean by squandering it in the latest duvet?
> being less violent is not necessarily a good thing.
> b-but men start wars! Yes. We're the ones who beat the nazis and then the soviets. We're the ones who stopped the muslims at the gates of Vienna. we're the one's who brought about the reconquista. we're the ones who killed Bin Laden and kick terrorist ass.
> muh economy. You suck at economy and spend money in frivolous things.
> "better lovers". yeah. "i'm unhappy now, so i'm gonna ruin the family, traumatize the kids and get you for everything that you own out of some misplaced sense of what's better exclusively for me.

Also, bait thread.
Sage.

Emotion v Logic
No fucking match
Sage

Can women rape me is the question here?

40% less human is what you meant

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

>"are smarter"
Have lower IQ's on average
>Better with the economy
Has far less money than men, and constantly advocate for meddeling with the markets
>better lovers
You have tits I'll give you that

All this talk about woman 'taking over'. Let's look at what they are intending to take over: something created by men. If men hadn't created the thing that women were taking over, what would women do? The pinacle of their aim is to achieve something that a man has achieved. In other words, they defer to men in determining what is good. Their motivations stem from a perversion in their natural admiration of men which has become petty jealously of men.

Women who set about trying to outdo men should realise that in doing so they make men their gods.

Women who pursue womanly goals are the truly empowered ones.

I have some bad news for you. Women control 90% of the economy and 100% of the pussy.

>pimps dont exist

sage again

Attached: Qqpuu3MdmgxXFG1irWbc2R8WqZTQGeILRsmiNrIHQ9k.jpg (624x567, 84K)

which only proves their destructive greed

>We are the ones who stopped the nazis
Great going faggot

womyn rely on the fact that the nahzees were their mortal enemies.
the fact that they didn't kick their asses just gives them another slap in the face
don't forget to sage

>The m*le age is over.
>the mileage is over
clearly not, roastie

> Wimmens don't start no wars

Starting this very thread proves the exact opposite faggot

Attached: 1516430396336.jpg (800x586, 33K)

You can't sage with an image, retard

>castration or firing squad
cool

The only reason men ever do anything violent and die first is because they're trying to get the pussy of bitch women.
I had this rooster. He was a real asshole and beat up on the hens. My wife was like just get rid of him. I told her as soon as he's out of the picture one of the hens is going to take his place. She didn't believe me. I snapped his neck and we made soup. For a few days things were quiet. A week later the largest hen started bullying the others and corralling them around just like the rooster did. I asked the wife want me to snap her neck too? The wife learned a valuable lesson about the nature of existence.

you can't sage with a gay appointment either.

Women
Make the food
Laundry
Dishes
Catch nuts

The reality of women is they are all weak compared to men. Because so many families are now so small some boys don't discover how weak women are.
Aged 11 a healthy boy is stronger than most woman. Yes some woman can boost their strength but they are still comparatively weaker.
youtube.com/watch?v=cxzd7kKm91c

>>are smarter
simply wrong

>>are more efficient
in what way exactly?

>>live longer
because they work less than men do

>>are better with money
never read such bullshit before

>>less violent and commit less crime
at least this is true

>>never have started a war
because they have never been smart enough to be in positions of power

>>better with the economy
retard

>>better with foreign policy
kill yourself

>>better lovers
did you ever get fucked in the ass by a 10 inch black bull?

sage.

Women cannot take over this way unless they let men take the role of stay at home parent.

Hoo boy
>are smarter
When they are almost entirely incapable of reason and logical thought, are heavily influenced by the dominant males in their lives to the point where they rarely hold strong opinions of their own, and have consistently pushed for policies that are a detriment to society as we know it
>are more efficient
They have no sense of self-improvement beyond finding a mate, their bodies store copious amounts of useless fat in places for reasons of attraction alone, and they are one the whole incapable of planning for the future without some form of assistance
>live longer
Because men work the more dangerous jobs, since women refuse to
>are better with money
This is just blatantly wrong and anyone that's ever met a woman knows it
Why commit crime when you can have whatever you want with a wiggle of your chest or ass?
Not a history buff by any means but I'm 100% certain that this is false
>better with the economy
MERKEL
What do you mean by "better"?
>better lovers
Who cares? Intercourse is for procreation.

spicy
kek youll be converted into breeding machines soon, at least untill we develop reliable artificial wombs, then youll be sexslaves
the sexwars will last days, we control the nukes and the guns, we have a monopoly on soldiers, tacticians and strategists plus on the unnarmed pvp you cunts are just useless
yay science

I don't think there has ever been a female ruler in written history that has
1. Ruled for a least 10 years
2. Did not involve her country in a war

>women don't need men.
then why are they always calling me and asking for help? at least a half dozen times in the last month! I've never called a woman and asked for help. What gives, ladies?

ok

>face a firing squad

Pick one sweetie

I'm a powerful guy, physically, financially, I have status. I'm a definite alpha, I define the term. I have one 'boss' and a couple of big investors to keep happy which is easy they are friends... but they aren't my businesses. Nothing belongs to me.
...the one boss I have is female. She is the boss of everyone. It's all hers, all the companies, properties, cars, cash... I always did security before this, every job in the sector you can think of, that was me. Today I'm merely arm candy, a personal PA (Pet Animal) to the boss of bosses and that's a she. It's a macho business sector, I'm all testosterone and facial scars (cute ones, I like them, they took balls to earn), so you know the old saying
>behind every great woman is a big scary Chad.
It's true.
I didn't get where I am today by working FFS, I did it by looking good. A skill you would do well to learn from women. They have wiles because they work.

So how soon are you going to stop taxing me for to pay for welfare for women?

Oh god, stfu and make me a sandwich. Bitches can't even work together without tearing each other to shreds and they want to "take over". Throw one big dicked Chad in the middle of a pack of these harpies and watch them eat each other life to get a ride on it.

The world will never be female because chicks get psyco individually, but man gets psyco in groups, that's when genocides happens, sweetheart, and females are not able to do that.

> also, pic

Attached: 1438025726507.gif (250x197, 825K)

LMAO, ok bull-dyke. Good luck rucking an 80lb sack in full kit

Why is this garbage slide still alive? Not even worth a (you)

YAAAAAAAASSSSSS QQUUUEEENNN SLLAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1524882487930.jpg (1536x2046, 794K)

>are better with money

This is how I know you have never been in a relationship

WTF are you talking about??? Women directly started world war 1. That war is directly on their shoulders and no one else.

beta fag

>>live longer
only these two are true and we all know why they live longer

For the US at least... Wilson pushed for the 19th amendment exactly so he could trick women into voting for that war. Like, women, the entire gender, is responsible for that war.

Think at least half can be discredited when you think about Hillary

The m*le age is over. We're taking over. Women
>are smarter
>are more efficient
>live longer
>are better with money
>better with the economy
>better lovers
Every single male will be forced to take estrogen and get castrated soon or face a firing squad. Most male children will be aborted. Only a select view will be saved for their sperm. We're done with your scum shitting the planet up.

Attached: 1526392072632.jpg (754x585, 233K)

>are smarter
false, there are more smart men than smart women
>are more efficient
false, especially when it comes to the work force
>live longer
true, and women should be forced to work longer than men because of this fact (raising kids should count as a contribution to society though)
>are better with money
buying 20 pairs of shoes every year is not a good use for money
they're also less likely to be victims of crimes
this is factually false, female rulers in the middle ages were way more likely to start wars than male rulers
>better with the economy
please post a source that isn't related to feminist gender studies but actual economics studies
laughingmerkel.tif
>better lovers
well i agree with this because i'm not a faggot

>Every single male will be forced to take estrogen and get castrated soon or face a firing squad. Most male children will be aborted. Only a select view will be saved for their sperm. We're done with your scum shitting the planet up.
africans are looking forward to this

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ

>replying to old pasta by a 1 post faggot OP
Newfags /fuck off/
Also sage this stupid shit

Attached: 1533813283560.jpg (902x960, 119K)

How exactly are you going to "force" us to do anything? I'm against hitting women, but if you literally come for my balls I'll beat you to death without a second thought.

U gotta be smarter than a woman to troll pol.
> protip: you can't.

Wife: Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc.

Every one of those statements is refuted by reality.

Sage. This thread again...

Attached: Feminism inflated egos.jpg (876x960, 173K)

>>are smarter
They spread on IQ charts is more averaged than men's. It's not biased towards being higher than men's.
>>are more efficient
When they're actually doing their job that's expected of them
>>live longer
You mean they waste more time?
>>are better with money
Use their femininity and sexual power to control their men and spend their (men's) money instead of their own.
Can't/won't defend themselves and don't have the balls to commit a crime (in general)
No PHYSICAL war, no. They instead start shit like feminist movements and ((((the left))))
>>better with the economy
Because they spend more money? What do you even mean?
>>better with foreign policy
If I was some Grey-haired cunt who hadn't ever had a good fuck then I would also let in all kinds of niggers into my country so they could rape the fuck out of me.
>>better lovers
The supremely loyal kind of women that don't abandon their partner when a better deal comes along are extremely rare. Maybe change it to "better whores"

>are better with money
Spend and borrow more save and invest less.

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

Attached: 91k2DeYAcDL._SX342_.jpg (342x401, 34K)

>no anonette, don't go to the gym, you'll look like the man
fuck those fat bitches, this is what peak female body looks like

>1 post by this id
Reddit. Get out.

the daily thread of this

sage

you are fucking gay m8

thicc for life you fucking s oycuck.

Attached: 1523529168110.jpg (570x704, 87K)

The next war is all you. Go get them. None of that other stuff matters if you cannot defend your home. ("better with money" lol)

Attached: 20.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>you are fucking gay m8
wrong

I'm right and you know it.

Gym thots are more annoying than fat fucks. If you want to feel some muscular body just feel yourself you dumb faggot like wtf.

Attached: tumblr_o69fn8SQlB1twphcwo3_1280.png (640x664, 737K)

try reading my first post again. Yes many gym thots are annoying and pretty stupid(wearing heavy makeup workingout), but we are not all like that

>we

They look immensely unattractive and probably talk shit about men even though if it wasn't for the legal system we would kick the shit out of them.

Women can't take stress at all and high stress + low estrogen = high chance of infertility, so congratulations on promoting women to be more worthless than they currently are.

Attached: hkhjk.jpg (800x450, 26K)

>immensely unattractive
your taste, your problem
>probably talk shit about men
yes, some do
>kick the shit out of them
why
>high chance of infertility
only if you take stuff you shouldn't take
>promoting women to be more worthless than they currently are
ohh, an incel. How is improving yourself bad in your eyes

OP is a faggot

Attached: please fuck off back to reddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I've fucked some crazy bitches in my life before I was redpilled. I wish I didn't.

I've also dealt with obnoxious cunts my entire life, including gym thots in my family that are now infertile and have female athletic triad. Women who cannot have children are inferior to men in every way, sorry to burst your bubble. Gym thots are not healthy and will never be healthy, European women have always been thick as they are the ones that healthily produce the most babies.

Attached: 1-birth-of-venus-sandro-botticelli.jpg (753x900, 224K)

>no matter how much women talk about how strong and indepent they are you just see a brapper, tits and pus to fuck and jizz on

Attached: .p,om jn.png (600x599, 234K)

f

>better with money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>smarter
Really?
>better with money and in economics
Are you kidding, they are worse in numbers in 80% of cases, that is a fact
>never started a war
Did you hear about Middle-Age, shitty american? How many queens sent people to die at wars? Fucking hundreds
>better lovers
Say it to italian and french bois, lol
>live longer
Maybe because 90% of life's hard things are falling to men's arms everytime?
E.t.c. i don't want to waste my time on other your "arguments"
I am sure for 100%, that you are shitty feministic pig

>tfw no buff QT bitch breed or to wear nothing but skin tight clothing while you mire her

Attached: My wife from another life.jpg (1080x1296, 208K)

BASED AFGHANISTAN

Attached: beautiful browner 18.png (476x594, 422K)

>Afghanistan

U havin a laff m8 a lil giggle?

Sandniggers are p based when it comes to women

Please sit on my face.

This bait isn't even worth a real reply to. Artificial wombs would make you obsolete and you will always be the weaker sex due to simple biological differences hardwired into our DNA.
Saged

Women LITERALLY only have as much power as we allow them, if men decided tomorrow that you all have to be house wives, you’d be housewives.

men could literally do NOTHING and feminism will far apart into a female civil war.