The absolute state of Britain

The absolute state of Britain.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6039491/Loose-Women-interviews-11-year-old-drag-queen.html

Attached: the absolute state of britain.png (663x646, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parentification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocasta_complex
kidshealth.org/en/parents/munchausen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZqQ52S9h0
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6039491/Loose-Women-interviews-11-year-old-drag-queen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those eyes...

Attached: 1532974136289.png (1000x1000, 996K)

I couldn't believe my eyes (or his) when reading the story.

>drop your kid on the head
>everyone will hate you now considering the kid was ok before
>kid comes out as trans
>got your get out of jail card

>rape your kid
>kid comes out as trans

i'd like to see the parents. i'll bet a arm and a leg that they put him up to this.

>It's OK to be different

Fuck this gay meme, no IT'S NOT. Being a freak isn't the fucking same thing as liking chocolate over vanilla.

Fishnets and high heels at 11 years old?

These children are being manipulated by fetishists. The end goal of all of this is legalized child rape.

and yet, bongs have become even more obnoxious and cocky than burgers on this board

>be kid, shy & quiet
>fucked for life, no one accepts you

>be kid, get no attention/get fucked by adults
>you're such a wonderful being

i begin to take this very personally.

this kind of shit makes me want to kill myself is that wrong?

Sometimes I think, the old times where people like this were bullied into maintaining a degree of conformity were better.

The day this actually becomes normal there will actually be a day of the rope. People are being conditioned sure but it's never going to go that far. Not in my fucking lifetime anyway.

>Tv show for middle aged leftist women in the middle of the day states the opinions of middle aged leftist women

Read the article. The mother is in there. No sign of the father though...

They're turning up the heat slowly, user. Watch how quickly people who don't accept these highly sexualized drag children are labeled as bigots and attacked by the powers that be.

boiled gay frogs

The poor kids never gonna hear the end of it in school.

This. But unironically.

No parent will ever accept this shit. People publicly are very different outside of the public.
It's how Trump won.
If they actually publicly accept this shit on a general population not hand picked fruit cake fuck heads level I will be surprised.

Demons are real and they walk among us.

the problem isn't that people won't reject it, the problem is that they won't do anything about it. people are very crafty when it comes to this bullshit, if they clearly see a child being abused and don't do anything about it they will later force themselves to believe that the child wasn't actually being abused and what happened was normal, just to cure the guilt of not intervening.

at most you'll see these cunts openly parading their kids around get gulaged, while the ones doing it with a bit more subtlety will escape unharmed.

Attached: 1497040957100.jpg (904x573, 244K)

Jeez Muslims must be salivating over all the British girls and boys, makes it easier for them

I hope you're right. But I fear they're getting closer to their end goal every day while the type of vigilance required to prevent it becomes more unfashionable.

No one would let their little girl perform a burlesque show, why do these sickos want their little boys to do it? why instead of taking their kid to laser tag or the water park to hang out with other kids they go to drag shows and hang out with adult homosexuals?

Gay is wrong

Attached: pedobear1.jpg (632x1024, 50K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parentification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocasta_complex
kidshealth.org/en/parents/munchausen.html

Attached: 4EEDF2A300000578-6039491-image-a-26_1533733966192.jpg (634x354, 39K)

WTF I love Islam now

oh god

Attached: 1529298862518.jpg (280x202, 34K)

If pedophelia becomes legal how are ((They)) going to blackmail Hollywood and government officials. It seems counter productive to me. Is it because they know too many people are catching onto their sick hobbies, and figure if they normalize it in time, we won't lynch them?

>wanting to play with your parents wardrobe as a kind makes you a drag queen

This is more the fault of helicopter parenting than it is liberal indoctrination. When I was a kid my parents would let me do whatever the fuck I wanted without interpreting it as some deeply problematic sexuall identity issue that has to be fixed with the most drastic measures possible. They just let me do it, without giving me any attention and as soon as I realizied what I was doing was bullshit that no one gave a fuck about I stopped doing it.
It's what makes you a kid, being curious and innocently exploring the world. It has to do nothing with sexuality or identity. It's also a sign of the kid that it needs some guidance. Kids love to test out bounderies, I wouldn't be surprised if he was just mindfucking with his parents trying to find out how far he can do but instead of a firm "no" this is what he got.

They put it on to target housewives, and especially working class mums who tend to be racist and conservative . The first time I'd ever heard of dilation was on This Morning. Yesterday two gays and a transsexual were debating whether to ban gingerbread MEN on This Morning
The daytime series Doctors is a propaganda deliverance system not tv show. Daytime tv is a vector of the disease of leftism and propaganda works on repetition.

see

>Convince your kid to an hero
>kid comes out as trans

They always look like that. Child abuse I say.

>tfw soon you will be able to go to London and fuck some prime loli cunny.

>who tend to be racist and conservative
They're definately racist but i wouldn't say conservative. What are they conserving exactly? Unless you mean conservative in the meme modern sense of "not a 100% cuckold but still accepts degeneracy in all forms".

If his refugee classmates see this he will be bullied into suicide.

Get with the times slow poke. Abusing kids is mainstream.eating them is the new blackmail fodder

Genuinely thinking of moving to Eastern Europe.
I used to think expats we're pussies. But there is nothing left to fight for.

NAMBLA at work

Attached: royal pedos.png (664x389, 254K)

As in the only group of people who'd shout fuck off you paki to a paki

They will be fucking his tight boi pussy in no time mate. They will treat him as a girl basically

Wouldn't call that conservative though. Thats a regression of the term. It's why a person like Jordan Peterson can be considered "conservative".

>>loose women studio
>violet vixen
11 years old.
i just threw up in my mouth

Attached: 21651.jpg (653x720, 54K)

This is why the UK needs sharia

So paki's can fuck the little boy too?

because it's stunning and brave
also shows how tolerant and progressive they are

so after fucking, killing, and eating kids is mainstream, what are the kikes going to black mail people with?
>we have footage of billy bob feeding ducks!

Pretty much huh? A parent's job is to guide their kids and raise them to be responsible and independent adults, not to railroad them into a specific role or way of life. It's good for them to experiment more or less freely, but always under the careful watch of their parents. This is more like exploitation than it is parenting. Is it a desperate need for attention on the parents' part?

Gonna be a lot of beatdowns for this faggot.

Pedophilia was a norm in ancient Greece, especially during its 'golden' age. You know why? Because it reinforces the feminine aspect of the person at the 'receiving' end and makes them more susceptible to control and order following. That's how they maintained a 'peaceful' hierarchy - they looked at the behavior of animals and the traits of the alpha male and how he established dominance by humping on the 'lesser' ones. It pacifies the ones below you.

That's why the upper echelons of the army are all a bunch of faggots. They've been taking it up the ass (figuratively and literally) throughout their entire life, because that's what it takes to rise to the top. Sex is what molds personalities.

Conserving white working class culture. Conserving English values. Dont like change. Would call someone a cunt or smack them for transgressing against societal norms. They're certainly not progressives.

Hell

Attached: 8C5219C3-F623-4EFD-87F7-FD9431587F8B.gif (240x314, 1.11M)

fuckin hell mate
wtf happened to the tea lovers
now they're fuckin homos

Attached: Deuueaugh.gif (320x214, 1.26M)

a child tranny is much like a vegan cat. You know it wasn't their idea.

Racism. It's already more acceptable to mutilate and sterilise children (tranny faggots) and be an open bugchaser than it is to love your own people if you're white.

Attached: 1532135742953.jpg (600x600, 104K)

it's beyond hope

I'd say puberty will fix that but he's probably being fed hormone blockers already.

At the least it could be a classy femininity, but nooo it's sexualization of children. And they keep doing it with boys. Fucked up. If it was a girl, imagine the outcry, or am I wrong about that?

Attached: 1533816937722.jpg (641x530, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZqQ52S9h0

Would you date a cross-eyed sissyboy?

Nah liberals like pedophilia in all its flashy colors. But since they love boys becoming trans monstrosities, they probably love trans boys even more.

Reminder that if you are opposed to men wearing dresses then you should be opposed to women wearing pants.

Stop falling for liberal Jew brainwashing- make women dress like women again. Cross dressing is never okay.

Attached: 23790A78-EA27-4814-948A-4B8C33B2D9C2.jpg (600x900, 224K)

What the actual fuck
We lost a war to these fucking cucks

nice catch

>11 year old
>boy
>fishnets

Attached: dredd.gif (500x211, 179K)

You are a true man of culture.

Generic you have to know how clever we are or what's the point thread.

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6039491/Loose-Women-interviews-11-year-old-drag-queen.html

That young woman looks like she's about to paint the town red tonight!

Attached: 345646.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Attached: 5a6.jpg (468x468, 34K)

Kill this abomination

Why is Jow Forums against this? Shouldn't we be fucking lil boys in the ass like the glorious founders of western civilization in Greece?

Create one then offer it, Kekec. See how that goes down.

Wow, she's hot!

sold

There's a difference between wearing something because its practical (i.e. a guy in a work kilt or a woman in work pants) vs. prancing around trying to be pretty.

>dresses
It is better to get rid of them, and from cosmetics too.

Let me call it right there then.

>Mother has creepy bisexual boyfriend
>Boyfriend wants to rape kid
>Mother is desperate, allows him to rape kid
>He draws mother and kid into gay lifestyle
>Mother and boyfriend become exhibitionists-by-proxy, dress kid up like this and parade him around

Have you ever seen a case of a preteen "drag queen" who didn't have the thousand yard stare? Tell me I'm wrong...

Attached: 132846750367.jpg (684x714, 46K)

But why did the Allies win it?

Attached: screen-shot-2018-02-01-at-2-45-04-pm_1_orig.png (966x800, 701K)

How sad. I'm not the most masculine guy out there, but I can't imagine being 11 years old and even thinking about parading around like a whore. Then again I had a father who was involved in my life and gave a shit about me. I should call him today and thank him.

No 11 year old should even know much about the difference between boys and girls.
Abuse.

This is out of control

you can always rely on the daily mail comments

Attached: 2018-08-09_1710.png (812x160, 13K)

These little boys they dress in provocative and slutty dresses always have dead 1000 cock stare. Its heart breaking

Attached: IMG_20180625_140648_374.jpg (1080x1071, 169K)

Yes because America is so different.

Attached: caitlyn-jenner-glamour-woman-of-the-year.jpg (1000x1313, 308K)

Sad.

Attached: 1529855736722.jpg (482x427, 58K)

>different
>following the latest bullshit trend makes you different
hmmm

>Leicestershire
Massive paki central outside of London. He's make a good living boy pussy for some paki pedo soon.

Attached: 1424717228067.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>cross dressing is okay it it’s this reason

Reminder than the earliest feminists in the 1800s wanted women to wear pants. It is explicitly a political gesture meant to blur the lines and help women defy their gender role.

And no, if you have to wear pants to do it, then women should be doing it

Attached: 1A32E70B-8480-4416-AD45-2D2134E70685.jpg (644x800, 156K)

>to prove it's OK for little boys to dress like feminine sexual objects
Still waiting for Lord Jesus to come down on that cloud of glory.
Any fucking day now.

Why? Why can women cross dress but men can’t? Don’t give them a pussy pass.

Attached: CD510C48-2DEC-486D-8A3D-CAEB3F994AED.jpg (576x596, 82K)

>Remember citizen: it's not paedo if it's trans!
I thought they'd stopped pushing this? These Paedophile Information Exchange Reborn folks have got to go.

Attached: 1532898741709.png (339x399, 105K)