Let people have all the sex they want with whomever they want - but ban any form of birth control

Attached: 612313131313.jpg (1280x1730, 318K)

>but ban any form of birth control
nope

deal with it incel

lol

Like in Brazil?

>uma delicia

Sure thing, Semiramis. It's not as if that hasn't been tried before and didn't lead to destruction of even the greatest world civilizations.

>deal with it incel
Projection much?

Attached: 2_2_2_2_2_2_2.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>Like in Brazil?
They don't have birth control in Brazil?

>It's not as if that hasn't been tried before and didn't lead to destruction of even the greatest world civilizations.
Birth control has been around since 3000 B.C. faggot. Sex with everyone doesn't destroy civilizations. Birth control does.

Forget birth control.
I was referring to your globalist agenda to destroy traditional families.

>t. Schlomo Goldberg

She got a googly eye

still would

No, creates too many unwanted pregnancy.

Convince men to not marry unless the woman is a virgin and this shit would stop in 10 years

Pull out method works just fine

People will always find ways to not have babies

The fact that it would result in too many unwanted pregnancies would make women be more selective and not slut around so much.

I'm pretty sure what OP suggested will result in the threat of pregnancy pushing people towards having more traditional families and less casual sex.

>I was referring to your globalist agenda to destroy traditional families.
Faggot, how will removing birth control make people less traditional? Dumb fuck.

>t. Schlomo Goldberg
>Pic is you faggot.

Attached: whiteevangelicals.jpg (1200x539, 133K)

Attached: 6123123.jpg (2755x3628, 1.04M)

>No, creates too many unwanted pregnancy.
More white babies. What's wrong with that?

>Pull out method works just fine
How's the your trailer park these days?

Attached: tec8cWpV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>Let people have all the sex they want with whomever they want

It's in the title

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Let people have all the sex they want with whomever they want - but ban any form of birth control
Ftfy retarded faggot.

dysgenic fucks but I find something alluring in rednecks... call me crazy but I find redneck girls to be hot af

Good, and this was my reply

Attached: ouroboros.png.jpg (1024x1011, 97K)

Look at this stupid incel.

>call me crazy but I find redneck girls to be hot af
You need to be a redneck to enjoy the benefits, though.

Attached: 512312313.jpg (960x1280, 209K)

BIRTH CONTROL AND ABORTION ARENT THE SAME YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKTARF

who is this erection insurrection

>Good, and this was my reply
I know faggot. That's why I reposted the OP for you.

What's the point of banning birth control? For what reason?

>Look at this stupid incel.
Projection is boring.

Attached: 453431340234234234.jpg (2197x1463, 271K)

>What's the point of banning birth control? For what reason?
Women will tire out after the first two-three kids. If they have more, then only the fittest survive.

Bro, if you think the pullout method doesnt work you are retarded or dont understand how it works.

Why do you want them to have kids? Casual sex is fun, healthy and relaxing. For both sexes.

But why? I understand the problem would be corrected, but only because you'd have to shut down public schools because of the shit economy and crime happening. Much easier to turn off welfare and do away with child payments and divorce settlements.

>Bro, if you think the pullout method doesnt work you are retarded or dont understand how it works
>People are able to successfully pull out when they're banging a hot chick.
How's your wife these days?

Attached: 6123123141.jpg (999x873, 67K)

Even if you advocate for free sex and call me faggot in each one of your replies, I had to inform you that I'm not available, not even for casual sex, but if you want we can remain friends.

Attached: 1533338295213.jpg (477x477, 36K)

>Casual sex is fun, healthy and relaxing. For both sexes.
Casual sex destroys civilizations. Sex is for procreation. The fact that you think Casual Sex is healthy and relaxing shows that you have no clue what life is all about. Morons like you lead to civilization's downfall.

If you haven't understood your evolutionary impulses yet, then you're more of a faggot than I thought.

>Much easier to turn off welfare and do away with child payments and divorce settlements.
Why would you want to do away with divorce? If you're a faggot, then your wife should have the choice to dump your ass. Why should she be stuck with you?

>Even if you advocate for free sex
>Sex without birth control is the same as the free sex of our times.
Dumb faggot.
>I had to inform you that I'm not available, not even for casual sex, but if you want we can remain friends.
Pic related.

Attached: cMM.gif (240x138, 615K)

Divorce settlements faggot. Go get a job. Your former spouse owes you nothing.

>Divorce settlements faggot. Go get a job. Your former spouse owes you nothing.
Then why did you marry her in the first place meme faggot? You didn't have brains not to choose a shallow woman?