How is the Daily Caller the only place covering the Clanton Plea Deal??

Including The Stormer and Jow Forums right now.
Fucking sad!

Attached: 5B249AE3-FD7A-4ECD-8BB3-12340E005E13.jpg (1520x1022, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nancyomalleyforda.org/
anncoulter.com/
thepoliticalinsider.com/berkeley-police-antifa-mugshots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drudge, Infowars, Breitbart.... fucking nada.

Trump needs to know about this. This injustice was done behind closed doors with a corrupt DA and Judge. We need protests outside this 3rd world court NOW!

Yeah it's pretty weird

There must be something about the story they are trying to hide, not even Fox has it

I really wanna know where the hell the drug charges are for the magic mushrooms he had

What needs to be covered? People need to hunt him down and cave his skull in. Is there anything else to add?

It's almost like the entire media is run by kikes who decide what "good goy information" you dumb fags get to see each day

careful your words are more likely to get you jail time than actually bashing someone in the skull with a bikelock

Well its a catch 22.

Telling leftists they wont go to jail may increase participation but then they find out they might be fired and spend 2 years in court may decrease participation rather than embolden bolsheviks.

Attached: IMG_1782.gif (600x338, 3.32M)

Stop being pussies you self censoring cuckolds

Got to have a job to get fired, user.

If the white person has dreds, they don't have a job.

god I wish that had been Eric

CIA isn't ready for civil war yet.

>pleas out
>light sentence
I wonder how many antifa he gave up

I’m surprised about it being the DC out of all the above sites because they havent touched the Infowars thing and the day before the purge they had some cringy video about Qanon and muh conspiracy theories and muh gay frogs n shit.
And yet they’ve got the Clanton story.
I dont know if they’re cool or what...

THIS MEANS WAR

Attached: 1533730733562.png (446x649, 221K)

stop this retarded meme

faggot got away with it plain and simple

You need to add "in Minecraft", unless you want the Jow Forums party van to show up.

>Sentenced to nothing
Disappointing.

Hey Eric, feeling sweaty?

he made a deal to snitch on his
comrades

Lol pol btfo.

I called it when they kept pushing back the court date.
>Keep postponing court date until the dust settles
>Try to sweep it under the rug
American judicial system is so corrupt

reminder that the district attorney responsible for this shit is a feminist SJW.

Attached: nancy_o_malley_for_district_attorney_portrait.jpg (720x708, 88K)

Apparently many. There was someone on here yesterday claiming to be one of the ones arrested in Berkley the other day. She aounded legit one minute, with detailed info and larpy and weird the next talking about fucking sexy anons. But apparently he did and thats why they’re not all over us laughing their asses off.

nancyomalleyforda.org/

Attached: berkeley mayor.png (894x412, 279K)

Pairs well with this...
anncoulter.com/

>she sounded legit
The only way she'd sound legit is if she posted tits. Did she? No? Then you're a white knight beta.

>Clanton originally faced up to 11 years in prison. He was supposed to have a preliminary hearing Wednesday, but instead entered into a plea deal, reported Berkeleyside. Clanton submitted a “no contest” plea for misdemeanor battery and, in exchange, had three felony assault charges, a felony for inflicting serious bodily injury, and a misdemeanor mask-wearing charge dismissed.

>Clanton submitted a “no contest” plea
>"Yes, I did it"
>Drop all charges

Attached: 1527461515109.jpg (539x960, 28K)

>Berkeley police reported that the former professor had hit at least seven people in the head with a bike lock.
>Free

Attached: 1527311907360.jpg (337x395, 20K)

this is the prosecutors fault, he failed to prosecute

It was apparently pic related.
If she comes back you can ask to see her tits. I don’t need to see that.

Attached: 4495D6B2-4C71-4759-ADF9-9AB1E7A960E2.jpg (295x344, 29K)

How many months probation would you get for beating her face in with a bike lock?

>talk like a retard
No

Because Tucker owns the Daily Caller and Tucker's son literally posts here. Hi Tucker's son!

kek
thepoliticalinsider.com/berkeley-police-antifa-mugshots/

We are seeing double standards all across the board. If you are left leaning you can assault people, be racist against white people, not worry about censorship.... the information war has already started and it will end when we are like the U.K. How long until someone gets tired of the double standard and flips their shot though? I think it will be a few more years when normies wake up who haven't been paying attention and wonder when the fuck it all changed

wtf is that thing

3 years probation is enough rope to hang himself with but I bet his fucking PO will let him slide all the time. Here's hoping he's got to poss test for his proby too because then this faggot will fuck himself

>this is called bargaining

Sup, dawg.

Can this dude bring a civil suit against clanton now?

>The Stormer
>mentioning that jew controlled psyop unironically
Stop posting here

Proofs fucko.

Attached: 40F4E9E1-599B-4B3A-9B63-15A17CC354F5.jpg (250x250, 30K)

They don't want him killed before their footsoldier get the message that they can murder us.

This

EVERYONE KNEW THAT FAGGOT WOULD GET OFF

EVIDENTLY THE ONLY PERSON THIS IS NEWS TO, IS YOU

Trump hater failing to prosecute another Trump hater... SHOCKING!!!!