Guys WTF I thought the whole "we stealin' yo wimmin white boi" thing was a meme but today while I was out in central...

Guys WTF I thought the whole "we stealin' yo wimmin white boi" thing was a meme but today while I was out in central London I saw COUNTLESS interracial couples and, as much as I hate to admit it, the vast majority were Black Man with a White Woman.

Is Jow Forums in denial about this? Why is this issue constantly being censored. Something needs to be done. We should be addressing this issue but mods keep deleting threads about it like the fucking kikes they are.

Attached: 1524647219722.png (959x713, 801K)

It's the new "my gay best friend." The new meme pushed on the basic bitches to social signal how tuned into pop culture and transgressive they are.

You're not their dad, so there's nothing you can do. Focus on your own life and getting a good girl. Get chiseled at the gym, focus on career, and stop worrying about other people.

It's rare when it happens, but because of social media and people with confirmation bias who spend a lot of time searching these out and dig them up, it can look like it's a regular thing (specifically on this board because it's used to troll like here), when in fact it's not at all and most of these rare examples are just reposts from years of this type of posting that is used to try to trigger people.

The burger is right. Phase them out and don’t worry about them. Concentrate on yourself.

Seen a black guy walking down the street with a land whale and her 5-6 year old white son. Reverse wifes son.

well thats probably cuz ur in london :/

>I thought
That is where you went wrong.

I challenge you to go to any major city in the US and tell me you aren't surprised by the number of interracial couples.

Basically when races rub shoulders with one another (i.e. in big cities) interracial relationships flourish and become the norm.

Is that Tyler1 before becoming white?

he gay

What's the problem? This is natural selection in action.

The weak genes of these defective women are being openly expressed and they are removing themselves from the worthwhile gene pools. This is only a good thing. We aren't losing anything, these women are the trash that is helpfully taking itself out so we don't struggle to identify and deal with them ourselves.

>white

I live in Brooklyn and I don't see it that often compared to white couples. The thing is you notice interracial couples more often because the stand out to you, so with your bias you will ignore the 20 white couples and focus on the one interracial couple because it's so rare so it stands out in your mind.

He's a hard working man now. That makes him white enough.

I was at a restaurant the other day and in walks some landwhale with a niglet kid in tow and a cucky white dude. I thought about telling the dude "have some self-respect" as he passed but there were business associates there I didn't want to reveal my power level to.

>We should be addressing this issue
What's the issue? The general consensus is that we'll just deport these coalburners to Africa once we retake our countries. These women have proven themselves unfit for perpetuating our civilization, their removal from our societies can only be considered eugenic.

Attached: CEvKIkmWoAAUMN-.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>london
based
disregarded
london is a global trashcan, a bizarro world-tier city.
Reality is, there are more wmbf couples than the other way around, but the jewish shills won't acknowledge that because it ruins their narrative.

Think about it- you were out in central London on a work day and saw these couples; theyre the lowest of society, they dont work, probably on multiple benefits- whenever I see them its always out at 11am on a work day in casual clothing doing shopping - most are ugly if you look closer than first glance and they only stand out because its so disgusting.
Real numbers are actually low.

>stealing things we don't want

Attached: 1533447986512.png (400x400, 175K)

They mainly do it to piss off daddy, user.

This just seems like a limp-wristed response. Sour grapes really.

The thing is they weren't working class chavs of benefits. They were young, relatively attractive and seemed to be quite well off. This was in Knightsbridge, not some ghetto. I could accept it if it was just the dregs of society doing this but it seems quite prevalent even among the middle classes.

I will admit that there is a certain confimation bias on my part though. I can't help but notice these couples.

Its not an enormous percentage relative to the third world hordes, but large areas of the most exclusive real estate in London are owned as investments or assets in a safe jurisdiction by foreigners from India, Arab oil, Russia etc. Sort of a store of wealth in the event of trouble in their own lands which resemble how the west will look in 50 years.

In germany the women prefer muslim man over black man. tho i also see a lot bmwf couples.

>The thing is they weren't working class chavs of benefits. They were young, relatively attractive and seemed to be quite well off.
It's not the dregs tho- its the high end white dregs and high end blacks- the only way this could work- high end white dregs who are attractive enough to get dick and so become entitled roasties who go to uni and get the recommended brainwashing and have these blacks as their pets to socially signal (if not physically fat or ugly they have shit personalities and were either abused by uncle or daddy or raised by single mother).
And high end blacks who are literally human enough to imitate living like a white and worship these white women who would otherwise be nothing to white men-
Both thrive on attention hence their relationship and outwardly appear rich (all their money goes to clothing and flashing status, basically acting like a nigger) but really theyre on 12 different benefits and the nig gets everything handed to him because nig.
If they do work hes a diversity appointed manager in some fag company who cant be fired and shes a social media coordinator.

They're shit tier of society and despite seeming like alot theyre really uncommon as you dont notice the 100 white couples you see but they stand out like a monkey in a suit

>Implying we aren't in a patriarchy and every man is figuratively a dad.
Go out and do your duty boys

Attached: c3d07f7364f8ca01bc219b338f43d637.jpg (604x453, 41K)

>deport the coal burners to Africa
No make them work in prison labor camps while offering 0 healthcare and vegetarian only bare minimal food. As satisfying as it would be to some of you to see them raped to death, Niggers don’t deserve a Fucking thing

Attached: 014422F9-D490-411C-81A2-E612AC07054B.jpg (600x837, 197K)

Most of the women who race mix are damaged and end up fat single moms.

They should only be fed corn.

every day cuck interracial shill threads
always same flags brits, france, murica

really makes you think

I usually dont bother about white whores with nogs, it satisfying to know what awaits them if they are stupid enough to breed.
They are usually fat bleached blonde pigs anyway, let them rot.

Attached: diversity.jpg (600x800, 50K)