How can Jow Forums defend this...

How can Jow Forums defend this? A real fucking Nuremberg Nazi prosecutor calls your president out for separating children and you say you're not "Nazis": pathetic

t.reddit

Attached: IMG_5351.jpg (748x919, 147K)

a nazi prosecuter at the nuremberg trials , a jew and antitrump - wow my almonds are multiplying at an accelerated rate - why do you canadian faggots make these shitthreads all the time?

(((Nuremberg)))

i just want to know why they rub their hands

Attached: mkultra pedo shekel goblin super hybrid.gif (480x270, 2M)

>leafposting
they should just rangeban Canada at this point

Why do these fags invoke nuremberg all the time? It was the most indulgent kangaroo court victor's justice circlejerk in history, literally a group of war criminals hanging another group of war criminals.

It's the law you fucking idiot. Trump's "policy" was to follow the law.

>Nuremberg Nazi prosecutor

I don't give a shit what a show trial Jew says about US immigration policy. The Holocaust did not happen the way (((they))) claim, and he was part of a show trial.

Also, I don't give a shit about criminals being separated from their children. Their children are better off without them. Any parent who would endanger their child by dragging them thousands of miles to commit an illegal act is a lousy parent.

Attached: Capture.jpg (732x193, 55K)

Defend this ? Absolutly. The camps are like nazi ones : clean, well equipped, most likely better that many shithole houses, and used to contain individuals harmful to society, by application of a justified law.
So....what's the problem ?

I think that's the point he's trying to make, unless he's truly that much of a leaf.
Perhaps by pretending to be a jew-dick sucking champion, he hopes this will give other leafs (leaves?) introspective to their own liberal brainwashing.
I might be over thinking this and he's just a faggot.

Attached: Iaretheleafest.jpg (1048x711, 277K)

Funny how all these leftist kikes never criticize Israel's openly racist immigration policies - or ANY other countries' immigration policies.
It's only white countries they take on. I wonder why that is?Hilarious how they use individuals to appeal to people emotions. It's emotipnal blackmail.
>poor kid drowns going to europe
OH WE GOTTA HELP THEM!!
>school shooting
GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS !!
>random jew says something
TRUMP IS HITLER!!

Fuck off.

womp womp

You give a leaf to much credit goy

Haha nothing criminal about separating Palestinian families from life tho haha

>Parents commit a crime
>Forced to deal with the consequences
>Democrats are losing voters
>Globalists are losing their agenda
>"b-but muh chillies!"

That (((face))) though. Really makes you think.

Easily
>pic related

Attached: jew_homer_advice.png (386x294, 158K)

What does he call this?
>pic related

Attached: slavery-libya4.png (677x647, 369K)

>That (((face))) though. Really makes you think

Attached: ghetto-jew.jpg (520x400, 19K)

He's not alone. The decision was also opposed by nine different churches and Christian clergy groups, multiple Islamic organizations, all four major branches of Judaism, Franklin Graham, and the Pope.

It's a misdemeanor.

Wow! So strong, so relevant! Fuck Drumpf! I’m so glad that this random guy I never heard about feels this way, I am totally going to base my opinions around his statements because of his role in an event that I feel like i have to care about!

Triangle Trade

Who gives a fuck.

And the eternal leaf wonders why we support sandniggers over them.

Why can burgers get sarcasm? user even ended with a t. reddit just so you burgers would get it. FFS you are retarded

>Crime against humanity
He would fucking know, holy shit.

"even this guy knows" isnt an argument
it should be "this guy has always been wrong, and hime being wrong here is expected"
i hate these "even" arguments because they make no sense

You cant call an actor a prosecutor. These kikes lived long lives and got away with everything they did.

KIKE!