This Russian propaganda video tells people that they're literally gay if they don't vote in the upcoming elections...

This Russian propaganda video tells people that they're literally gay if they don't vote in the upcoming elections. Here's the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MMp4amYaYM&feature=youtu.be

Thought on this? Any Russians care to give their opinion?

Attached: 1502722358756.jpg (600x450, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iuBQpVUMmN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Corrupt (who isn't in Russia lol) Moscow mayor uses any means to bring cattle to vote. Bloggers, this shit, "we cleaned up the city" even though it was a half-assed job done by tadjiks (like using duct tape to fix a nuclear reactor)

This is a rare window into slav TV since there aren't any other translated versions out.

>Bloggers, this shit, "we cleaned up the city" even though it was a half-assed job done by tadjiks (like using duct tape to fix a nuclear reactor)
What did he mean by this?

I don't care if it's propaganda. We need propaganda. Most normies are dumb cattle, and they need others to tell them what to do. In the West, media using propaganda to promote (((diversity))) and LGBT in Russia we have this.

In the west we don't get jailed for calling the government out on it's bullshit though, Can you defend that?

Attached: 1512966968100.jpg (750x672, 104K)

I'd rather be jailed than replaced.

I didn't realise I was talking to a paid shill, glad you confirmed it. No one can be stupid enough to support that kind of censorship.

>In the west we don't get jailed for calling the government out on it's bullshit though
Have you tried criticizing multiculturalism you foken racist?

standard Fin shitting on a russian even when the Russian is right. Shut the fuck up already

Plenty of people oppose that shit especially in rural areas regardless of what the media might tell you. Criticizing the multicuti agenda is all well and good unless you happen to be in a position of power and start shouting racial slurs like a retard.

So you want to be pampered by Statemommy as well? Some American you are. Thought you liked freedom.

it was 'leaked', its not on TV

Yes, they are opposing it. They are voting against it, but nothing will ever changes. Because the "right" in your countries have no guts to actually do something. Look at Merkel, she's supposed to be a conservative pro-christian politician. Pathetic.

The tide is turning, that's why Merkel has been losing support steadily.

We'll see.

People might oppose it but it doesn't matter since the media structure doesn't represent what the opinions in the country are and your courts, in the name of law, can shut your mouth

What laws are those?

given the calibre of traps coming out of slavland, I sincerely hope many did NOT vote

Attached: mother_russia.jpg (1839x915, 316K)

Jow Forums is packed with Lakhta bots, no surprise there.

Any general clause really

Moscow/Peter =/= Russia

So you don't even know. Thought so.
That krokodil burn gets me every time.

Yeah, I'm sure there's no way a judge can shut you up in Finland, there's a magical barrier

Not that in Russia can't do the same thing. They do actually, you can't criticize multiculturalism there as well

Name one (1) instance where a judge has "shut up" someone. Iäll believe you if you can do that.

lmao based

It's potential. You'll see once people start to really fight multiculturalism. It's notorious in Germany, UK or France

Russia is awesome.

Gonna watch some tarkovsky and read some russian lit in honour

You are literally a gay if you do not vote on election.

Attached: back-to-the-kitchen.gif (500x280, 619K)

Offering Vodka was probably the better choice for a high turnout.

Finland used to be quite based on this when I lived there in 2011/12 but my friends over there tell me it’s going the way of Sweden since 2015

Iceland is the only true Uncucked nation in the region and probably all the eu outside of

Well, gotta admit, it's a better piece of propaganda than CTPAHOШAPЫ.

cringe

Fags from video make a good point tho.

I would say Denmark

Ouch

>if you don't vote for botox mongol rat you're gay
absolute state of pidorussia

t. homosex expat

Based we gotta start burning fags

how do I get a job there? might as well earn some money while shitposting

OOOOHHH OHHHO OHOHOHOHOH

MAAXXX FUCCCKKING PAR !!!

Attached: 1532491667743.png (1034x706, 897K)

More like porashniks and expats are trying to shill here.

кaк к вaм нa paбoтy ycтpoитьcя?

Attached: chadhomenim.jpg (2048x833, 131K)

Hyжнo мoлитьcя Пyтинy в тeчeниe мecяцa, кaждый дeнь. Пoтoм c тoбoй cвяжyтcя.

>Don't be a faggot and vote
The country is run by 12 year olds you find on xbox.

"freedom" in northern EU social democracies = freedom to be a globalist liberal.

nothing is going to change. even if the right does well in the next election, it'll be just a temporary reactionary movement at most. there is no real culture or national pride that you could build real right-wing thinking on here anymore. people here know more about American culture than Finnish history. halla-aho is a fedora at heart, and huhtasaari is a woman.

>tfw western europe would be in a better state if it was ran by 12 yo CoD players

OP isn't going to vote and therefore is faggot

which of you faggots downvoted it?

Attached: 2018-08-09 17.07.06.png (154x90, 1K)

wtf

Attached: 2018-08-09 17.07.28.png (162x91, 964)

It says 1 thumbs up after I gave it one

Tommy Robinson disagrees with you.

now reload and see if it still says that. Everytime I reload it says 0, and if I unlike it it says -1

Attached: Pic5.jpg (960x960, 215K)

nvm, now it's 3 so you can't tell anymore

it's clear, YOU ARE A HOMO IF YOU DON'T VOTE

True. Not that we don't get jailed as well for speaking out though. The difference is that the masses are leading the government on that very path to replacement. Whether out of altruistic idealism or plain laziness of self reliance I don't know.
The masses are not meant to lead. It becomes something of an inverted pyramid, with the "loving and sanctimonious" masses depending on the few truly useful people in society on the bottom. That's sure to lean and fall, too unstable.
A traditional pyramid where fewer people have the right to rule is much more stable. Provided, there must be more than just a few people at the top, otherwise the pyramid of hierarchy resembles a tall isosceles triangle, also not very stable.
I think a ruling scheme that resembles a short isosceles is only possible with tiny communities with only minimal hierarchy.

Attached: 1523031845844.jpg (1626x1083, 2.82M)

But you get both

Attached: future russians.jpg (699x466, 69K)

Funny thing one can send a complaint to the police and these dudes will be jailed for homo propaganda (in Russian jurisdiction anything mentioning gays mean homo propaganda).

People acting like this wouldn't work in the West lmao. Whatever people say they don't want to even appear gay

I say I hate gays
Now in jail for homo propaganda

>They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety

this, btw

JC, I didn't know you started HRT.

Attached: 1518356409961.jpg (243x406, 48K)

Don't be retarded, central asians have literally no rights here. They coming here mostly for work, and treated like shit by the police.

>this Russian propaganda video tells people that they're literally gay if they don't vote in the upcoming elections.

That's pretty fucking funny, though.

Attached: 1469924364995.png (333x293, 14K)

The real problem with democracy is that the ruler, the president for most countries, does not absolute power.
Power that does not reside in a man but in a multitude of men is weak. It can not be an actor of fast and real change.
Just look at Trump and the wall for example.

The masses decided that kings weren't good, but the alternative isn't either.

The masses understand they need a leader yet they are reluctant to give him real power.

It's all so tiresome.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Russia is the most diverse ethnically country in all of europe.
You are much more fucked up than any other european country now.

This actually happened. A dude posted antihomo meme with Putin (picrelated), this meme was banned because homosexual propaganda. American liberal media made articles and videos that it was because it was portraying Putin in "bad light", but if they'd read court decision, they'd know it was nothing about him

Attached: gayputy.jpg (522x420, 36K)

>Putin already hinted about "shrinking workforce"
>fertility rates in -stans are still above 2.5

Translator here, I just want to let you know this is not the first case of politically weaponized faggotry on slav TV. There are other government-manufactured videos as well as events like sending gay strippers into oppositions' offices to make viral headlines about "anti-russians sucking dicks in their spare time"

Attached: 1484171473901.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Nah, people just do it for fun, pretending they are paid shills. For some period of time I did it myself.

Yes, but our most common ethnicities are
russians,ukranians,tatars and caucasians.
Tatars and hohols are basically russians. Caucasians are still better than niggers and arabs.

As a westerner, the commercial seems comedic to the point of absurdity, though. It's perfect over the top dead-pan humor. When Russians see something like that on television, do they laugh or gasp in disgust?

>Caucasians are still better than niggers and arabs.
They had their little isis.

Attached: 300px-CRI_flag_emblem.png (300x191, 14K)

Our viewers mostly laugh because homos are massively hated here. We have no western stuff like social justice so the average viewer is not exactly laughing at the events n the video, but laughing at gomosexuality as a whole and at gay people as well.

Also, there is another propaganda video involving gay people which is far more comedic than this one. It also is quite something so I might translate it if people are interested

There was similar ad for pres. election that mentioned "gays on keep" among other things as a result of protagonist not listening to his wife and refusing to go to vote. It was way more hilarious than this one, i'll tell you that.

I think he said back in 00s. When demographic crisis was at a peak.
Also, no one would allow them to mass migrate here, like i said they are mostly here for work.

>everyone who doesn't do what I like is fag

It's like Russia is run by 5th graders, no wonder it's a 3rd world shithole.

You get jailed for "offending islam" or even questoning the lgbtbqq agenda.

Hello
Yes
Have you vote yet?
Vote now or you are huge faggot

He said it recently while talking about retirement "reform"

>Tatars are basically russians
Kill yourself cuck

Hahahaha gotta laugh

Attached: b871cc1c5c7ca1c087ffabe78cb9fbde.png (1020x315, 44K)

Russia is the land of backwardness.

think about some of the dumbest commercials you get during elections, with the black and white and gloomy voiced narrator. they're just as stupid, but in a different way. if you can't tell, it's because you're an american.

Attached: b66.png (640x512, 189K)

are russians literally retarded?

They had. At a time most people in Caucasus were radicalized. Thanks to Saudi Arabia.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuBQpVUMmN0

I'm not wrong, you retard. Tatars might be muslims, but they act like russians.

Yeah, you clearly crossing the line of ignorance here

Just so you know, the government hires girls to dress up like sluts and go to other people's homes so they can invite them on the election. They've done it numerous times at this point, I had a girl in a flag-colored slutty top come to my flat less than a week ago with "goodie bags" so they can list my name, age,occupation, etc.

Very true, what we view as normality is only the product of the culture we live in.
No one cares about how some act, it's about race. Tatars are not russians.

Shieeeet I guess you guys get free handouts for votes also and here I thought only we are the only ones to do it.

>with "goodie bags"
What are the contents of these bags?

Attached: 1423930201893.jpg (1280x720, 74K)