Is it true that squatters are a massive problem in the US...

Is it true that squatters are a massive problem in the US? Apparently they can just move into someone else's home and the cops can't kick them out?

Attached: Squatters_1331743a.jpg (682x400, 74K)

Go to the bailbonds place and hire some muscle then. Sure itll cost you 1000$ but once they are out of the house you can shoot them when they come back.

Yes, my boss flips houses and he lets his guys live in some of them to keep squatters from moving in. It takes several months to get an eviction

Why not just shoot them and plant a kitchen knife or something on the body?

Not if you immediately notice them and have the police come in for trespassing

If they have lived there for over a certain ammount of time and can prove it then they begin to have an expectation of permanent residency.

This is why realtors go so hard making sure people arent squatting

cant you like shoot them?

You just gather friends and beat the ever loving fuck out of them (wear masks) and dump them several blocks away. Clear out their shit quickly before or if they come back. If they show up act like you have never seen them before, don't let them back in, and call they cops because you have a random crazy beat up homeless person yelling at you. This works, most of the time they don't even come back after the 1st round.

In a lot of states they become residents after a certain time, it then becomes a civil matter and you have to evict them which takes time. Many even create fake lease documents and such to confuse the process more.

Basically you own property, squatters move in, looks normal to neighbors. They have uhaul and everything. They change the locks and then just live there as any normal tenant would. You find out, call the cops, they show up and squatters sometimes even show fake documents like a l lease agreement and claim they’ve been living there for over a month. You are now fucked and have to go through a lengthy legal process to evict them. Often property owners end up giving squatters a bribe to leave. The ones my clients have dealt with have been fairly sophisticated and repeat offenders. They look up the property owner and if it’s up for sale or rent and try to target homes that look like the owner may not notice until it’s too late. I basically recommend to CA clients to never let property sit without someone living in the house. I’ve even recommended that a client live temporarily in the vacant property until it is rented properly and basically just go between their houses to guard them from squatters.

There is no one home, they are squatting vacant home, dumbo

Go inside your vacant property and shoot them.

Pls dont listen to this larping mongoloid. Chances are that these people have very little to lose

US land of the free, my ass.

How can you have a laws that even allow such thing.
What does it matter that its no one's home. Its your property that they are trespassing.

Arent americans like gun crazy- shoot the leeaches and be done with it.

Just don't pay energy bills, energy provider will block electric meter for this house till you pay a fee and outstanding bills.
Without power they for their iphones and laptops they will move out normally in a day or two.

That rarely happens here but what are the legal repercussions of that? On the lowest level thats fraud, trespassing and perjury. In my state the worst people deal with is serial non payers or rent. Especially women with kids. It could be over a year before they are evicted. They know this ans sign a lease on an apartment knowing they will never pay.

In the Southwest we remove the AC unit. Problem solves itself after that.

They steal power from other houses.

What if you airbnb your house out and they never leave? Do they have squatters rights then?

I had a friend hire local cholos to "evict" squatters from his property. To this day he doesn't know what they did but he had to replace sections of his carpet because the bloodstains wouldn't come out.

You gotta be careful with who you hire

and this is a crime and will be prosecuted, so you can fuck them

Thats why people grow up, buy homes, start families, stay home more, stay vigilant, stay armed, and conform to conservstism. Conservatives generally have shit to lose, so they want rights, support law & order, protect the 2nd, and cannot stand the thought of more being taken from them to provide for noncontributors.

>What does it matter that its no one's home. Its your property that they are trespassing
murican logic

Fuck off jew, i'll turn you into a fucking lampshade you faggot.

News flash, almost every country has squatters law. Poland does for sure.
It's a very old law. It's not about squatters per se, it's about peoples right to an uninhabited land/property.
Squatters are a problem because the property that they occupy is not really abandoned and they know it. But the right to claim the property as your own after a certain time, when no one claimed it before exists in a lot of countrues.

Sounds absolutely insane. We had our share of these swine in Denmark in the 80's mainly being part of radical leftist movements. They want everything and provide nothing.

At least we can buy a plastic knife.

If a property is empty, there's literally no reason not to let people occupy it.

>halp! my 3rd home is being used by people!!
lol

Ghk

The standard method here used to be a tip off to the drugs squad. They rarely found the class A stuff but as they went round to the house or flat they would usually bust them for whatever they had.

they basically are only a problem for boomers/vulture capitalists. not a real problem, more of a consequence.

I wonder how many kike landlords in NYC feel the same as you?

Don’t expect to hold people to a higher morale standard than yourself shlomo

Attached: 54173843-4CFA-4A0C-8CF0-D95BD9989110.png (1242x2208, 3.28M)

>I wonder how many kike landlords in NYC feel the same as you?
I'm sure very few!

And what happens if you come and just gun the fuckers down?

Say then to the cops you were away for some time, came back and there are some unknown junkie looking faggots running on you, you "felt threatened" and shoot them.

Short term lease is in place, they agreed to leave. Squatters either fake a lease or evade vacation notice. In some states shooting them would be less costly and aggravating than legally evicting them. BANG he was coming right at me.

I'd hire a company to fumigate the house. Sure they can stay and die.

Alternatively just cook up something to generate a fuckton of smoke very quickly. Wear an oxygen mask and set it off on the top floor and watch them scatter.

> Apparently they can just move into someone else's home and the cops can't kick them out?
No, that's in Spain bro
They get in and THEY call the cops to say they've "occupied" the house.
Police comes and certifies that, -yes, they seem to be living here-
When the owners find out they and call the cops
Cops come and follow their motto "Sorry lads we can't do anything about it"
Owners take the squatters to court
After 2 years and thousands of euros spent the judge orders to kick out squatters.
Squatters are fined 90 euro
Squatters move next door and start the process all again.

To solve this situation a picrelated company offers his services to "mediate" between the squatters and the owners. They magically free the houses in less than 24 hours.

Attached: desokupa.jpg (996x559, 54K)

If a property is the possession of an individual, it is up to that individual to decide whether someone may occupy it or not. Squatters do not pay rent, they do not pay for water or electricity (instead the owner must cover theses costs), they do not pay taxes. Under the current system they are effectively stealing.

>To solve this situation a picrelated company offers his services to "mediate" between the squatters and the owners. They magically free the houses in less than 24 hours.
that looks like a fun job

Or they can call Desokupa and they're out in a week.

Attached: 393[1].jpg (669x393, 277K)

Not larping. Most don't have a gun or even carry significant weapons beyond a small fold knife. Also majority of them are druggie burnt out fucks thay arent in the best shape. Stop being a faggot.

Ah, nevermind we were talking about the same guys

Well sure, they should pay for water of electricity, but there's really no good reason why a property should remain empty for prolonged periods of time. It's just a waste.

Yeah but they know the system and are usually hoping you'll do something "illegal" so they can sue you. They're basically goblins; not exactly intelligent but very crafty.

What if I crank up the gas in your home? Won't be long before it's uninhabited. Then I'll claim it.

No.

I usually just walk to the door and test my keys. if they don't work; I assume an armed Burglar has hostages and enter through the window, gun drawn.

Thats what I keep telling the police at least.

"He had a knife officer; I feared for my life"
"Well, you didn't have to retreat, its your home, lets remove these bodies for you."

>amerimutt intelligence

lol how pathetic

Yes it is a waste, but occupying a property against the wishes of the owner cannot be excused on that basis. The notion that squatters are granted the right to squat, and cannot be forcibly removed is a problem for anyone who has travelled from their home for even a short period of time.
You could effectively come back from vacation and find your home occupied.

>gets btfo
>m..m..muttts

>liberals are this triggered by people having rights

I'm amused by people LARPing as murderers

you can go to court and get a eviction notice for non payent of rent and if that doesn't work you have to pay a bailiff to come and make them leave.

>occupying a property against the wishes of the owner cannot be excused on that basis
...why?

>You could effectively come back from vacation and find your home occupied.
Then contract the courts, genius.
Or just rent it out while you're gone, next time.

Sorry mate, I am a proponent of the right to private property, I simply disagree with you. The idea that you have to jump through such hoops just to keep your home from being invaded is absurd. If you wish to live in a collectivist society, then open up your home; I simply do not.

it's still your property, just don't leave it around empty when there are homeless people around who might use it

I knew someone who would do this, they made thousands of dollars in the process saving on rent. it was a mother/daughter team, they would end up living in expensive apartments for like 3 months, sometimes 6 months before they got evicted. When you entered their home you would have thought it was a museum, expensive furniture, grand scale piano, paintings. My mom would ask them to why not sell things and put it on the rent, but they would never. My other neighbor, a nice old lady I knew who lived across from us told me to never go to their house, and that people one day would try to harm them to get their money, and that she didn't want me getting in between the cross fire lol.

in land of the free, in some states, especially the liberal ones, you go to jail if you kill a minority breaking into your house, what youre describing would be taken as murder. Ofcourse here in glorious land of the slav we could kick their ass and no one would bat an eye, but ofcourse, land of the free isnt all that free

this

Or you know just bulldoze the Palestinian settlement like you kikes do.

There are 4 times as many empty homes in the U.S. than there are people with no home. Waste is sinful.
There is no reason why food and shelter are not provided to those that need it.
If there was a massive shortage of either of those commodities then fuck em.
But since more food rots in the sun and more homes sit empty than people can consume, iy needs to be effectivly utilized.
Homes only cost as much as they do because of false scarcity, same with food.
Its just wrong.