Ohio Voter Fraud: 170 registered voters are over 116 years old; 124 are 218 years old!

>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/08/expert-170-registered-voters-in-ohios-12th-district-listed-as-over-116-years-old/
>fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/08/09/ohio-voter-fraud-170-registered-voters-are-over-116-years-old-124-are-218-years-old/

Attached: download (44).png (813x985, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/patti_drap/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is going on

Attached: download (45).png (831x749, 87K)

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

just because they remained registered after they died doesnt mean that they voted or someone was using their identity to vote

"Found"

>Mexicans knowing all about fraudulent voting

Dems cheating per usual. Their whole 'we are the real victims' ideology rationalizes and demands cheating.

not an argument

The Rothschild were desperate, so they went out and vote. Don't be racist OP.

doesn't mean they voted, they are just registered

Top kek, look at those clean even numbers, what an amateur

did these people actually vote? or are they just on a list of people registered?
#VOTERID

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THE CHINESE COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS RIGGING ELECTIONS

>218 years old
Obviously a typo in the database

You know they voted blue so why bs

Rep or dem vote?

>meme flag
you are transparent

Voter fraud is a problem on both sides of our spectrum. National voter ID now.

Russian democrats?

Round numbers make me think someone just fucked up typing them in. As in no date of birth so make one up.

They should be checked but I wouldnt start screaming until I found something to back it up. I wouldnt want to get caught crying wolf.

Further investigation needed though.

That is exactly how fake ids are made here in chicago area. Not even thinking about illegals in the 80s and 90s that was how organized crime got ids. Dead people and especially babies that died making the year look right.

The Dems do and they bus tons of people to the pols.

This. No more Illegals voting either.

I am sure of it. But that is a reason for tighter control and data management.
I get so tired of the no need for voter I’d argument: “we don’t have proof it is happening”
We don’t fucking look for it either. A few scattered studies that get no help from the locals to the point the studies gives up and walks away. The detractors then use that as a reason for not looking.
These assholes would look for speeders by checking automobile fatalities and not by checking the speed.

Agreed.

>Anyone other than the Dems win
>V-voter fraud!
>Dems win because illegals and the dead vote for them
>Thanks so much America! Democracy wins again!

Attached: 1495460877541.png (257x377, 97K)

AQUI

Generally, dates like that come from a data entry clerk just not giving a fuck, or the data they were entering being illegible.

Which is funny because subsequent investigations just make R's win harder, deeper, and girthier.

These are obviously default values. The person inputting the data either forgot to type in a DOB or possibly typed something invalid or nothing at all depending on how the database handles those cases.

Bunch of computer illiterates running the world and media. Reminds me of how the media continues to report the "sophisticated" Russian hacking techniques which amount to sending phishing emails.

They're the experts on this. I trust him. San Francisco gave immigrants the right to vote just recently.

and they are all born on Jan. 1st...
nice coincidence

Attached: snakestomp.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Who here does not put down their year of birth when being asked by some fucking governmental pencil neck?

And if you HAVE to put down a date, do you tell them your real age?

you do? What a fucking stooge you are.

sometimes malicious compliance is the only thing you can do if you want to keep your soul.

Dumb fucks, the first article doesn't even say if they casted a vote or not. No wonder people like Trump are taking shit over, people don't know how to fucking read.

boy, it would be easy to determine if we had
PAPER FUCKING BALLOTS

>that 218 year old boomer

checked

Attached: 1533759256482.jpg (388x532, 31K)

>218 years old

Attached: tg.jpg (275x142, 9K)

bump

Attached: 1514954458771.jpg (935x1676, 692K)

((((((((((((((expert))))))))))))

>breitbart

dumb nigger

>MANDATORY VOTER ID
is it really that hard?

dems just can't help themselves.

I don’t understand how it is so fucking hard to make Americans vote using their social security number. Then, have a national database of voters, including all of the local districts, all accessible online so voters can update their current address and political affiliation.

>not an argument
Because it was a statement, not an argument.

And cross reference with death certificate database.

das raysis

data entry error. if you were going to enter a fake voter into a computer, pretty sure you wouldn’t intentionally make them older than computers

also ohio is GOP, OH-12 is GOP, if anyone is going to be doing fraud it will be the ones with the power to do it

Where there any real studies done that had cooperation from Democrats controlled areas? Ever time I read these studies they come in two flavors
>we found 2000 irregularities
>we gave up looking after the election commission refused access to information

Nigger, that's all the Vampires, they have a right to vote just like any other US citizen.

Kej

(((Missing))) children don't have death certificates.

I'm sure the martians mailed their ballots in as well.
The less obvious thing going on here is dems registering people to vote without their knowledge and then voting for them.

Kris Kobach could have prevented this.

Having them on record would allow someone to claim to be them. Vote and leave. The person checking cannot ask for additional information to verify.
The first step to ensuring an accurate vote is to make sure the voting registration is correct.

As more votes are "found".
wtf does that even mean?

It's just the Democratic process at work bro, no need to look at it any further. Surely it's just a clerical error. Nothing to worry about!

>reading breitbart unironically
*cringe*

sounds more like really shitty voter registration software error, leaving in blank/default dates

not to say fraud doesn't happen, but pure incompetence happens just as much or more

>124 people aged 218 lives in Amerilardland
Well fuck me, I guess deep fried food, high sugar drinks and no exercise is the key to a long life after all

Attached: Le American Bear13581668571348152541001.png (750x440, 254K)

Attached: 1474648882684.jpg (815x851, 107K)

My guess:

1) Intentionally done to mock the Goyim
2) The guy carried out his mission reluctantly and left clues behind in the hope it would be exposed

Submitted after they finished counting the votes

>date defaults to 00-01-01
gross incompetence is the more likely answer, seen this happen only about a couple thousand times on websites, should be more chilling that such talentless hacks are the one designing voting systems, one or two cases of fraud are easy to weed out but systematic incompetence can be so deeply ingrained it leads to much more opportunities to be fraudulent

look what kind of crazy shit they are up against in the 12th

twitter.com/patti_drap/media

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.33.31 AM.png (1440x900, 1.67M)

this
fuck the mickey mouse electronic voting machines

0_0

We might actually be suffering from the last Y2K bugs at the moment because the earliest people born in 2000's turn 18.

Vampires have a right to vote too

I'm gonna go with computer error.

My grandpa was getting mail from the CCDP long after he died. I'm willing to bet his name is still be used to vote.

Yeah but what about that Chinese guy who lived for 250 years?

Democrats have some of the most loyal voters. They keep voting democrat years after they die!

> GOP dun it cuz raysis
Excellent logic, only they could have done it, there's no way anyone else could be responsible. Now, where's my shareblue paycheck?

start the salt mining operations

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.45.05 AM.png (596x362, 68K)

>registered voters are over 116 years old
The decedent failed to notify the county elections supervisor upon his death? Color me surprised.

This is the second time in 2 years theyve rigged elections and somehow still managed to lose, thats fucking hilarious but still we need to kill them all

Attached: 1533097375329.jpg (400x533, 48K)

People born on the 1st of January all seem cursed with lazy relatives

holy shit, that would be hilarious!

how do you know so much about how to illegally vote?

Attached: turgis.png (1600x1084, 945K)

You know you might actually be completely right

These clerical errors obviously mean the people don't exist, and not, you know, that someone made a typo

#AgeIsJustANumber

Of course the Mexican knows all about stealing old people’s identities.
Fuck Mexico!
Literally garbash people with no human decency or dignity.

You're right. I'm sleepy. Is anybody else here nuclear codes?

ohio purges it's voting registration every 4 years you dumb spic. Never comment on american politics again

Attached: 1517476055292.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Kids today don't even remember how bad we had it. You didn't even know if your motherboard would survive and there was no way to reflash the BIOS.

y2k glitch

It said 70 voted in 2016

Let me guess, all were Democrats.

Republicans committing voting fraud again, what cowards.

Let the voice of the people be heard!

I #DemandVoterID

Attached: FFE4BA52-EA5F-43CA-BA25-19DAA357849B.jpg (1024x683, 132K)

> harder, deeper, and girthier.

Attached: 1477768810650.gif (285x171, 974K)

If you don't let the dead vote then you could just kill anyone who disagrees with you.