Proof that Judaism is Satanism

Turkish police arrested five smugglers, who had in their possession rare artifacts. They found two 2000 (not confirmed) year old torahs, with rubins, smaragds and gold foil casings. I know there are pollacks who can read heeb runes. We might have a smoking gun, a proof of satanism and judaism being historically the same thing. We can see images like goat pentagram, cube, minorah in the pages of torah. We also might have proof of blood libel.

Original source:
archive.is/QkpcL

Attached: torah.png (443x423, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
balkanist.net/the-islamic-sex-cult-supporting-turkeys-prime-minister/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172908594/
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 3:9&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ezgif-4-a2123e4f6e.png (635x423, 358K)

Attached: ezgif-4-e7922ac293.jpg (635x423, 65K)

Attached: ezgif-4-04f8437d72.jpg (635x476, 158K)

Attached: ezgif-4-00073353b5.jpg (635x476, 102K)

Attached: ezgif-4-dcc4a1fe5c.jpg (635x476, 98K)

Bump

Well that's not surprising, judaism is a polytheistic religion where it's just as fine to pray to God as it is to Satan. A Jew who prays to God is more horrified about another Jew performing a ritual to Satan in a wrong way to than the fact that the ritual is aimed at Satan.

Judaism is Satanism as it is about ruling and having a comfortable life in this material world with material wealth and power being the highest blessing.

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

My theory regarding the 6 symbolism
Life is made up out of 5 elements, components in alchemy just like on the 5th day the first animals were created aka life. However we were made on the 6th day, having the number 6 relate to this/our reality. So my theory is what gives all of this material world in Christianity the negative touch is the missing 6th element, time, which creates death, makes us fear death and starvation, having us worried about the future which in turn makes us easier to corrupt by abusing these fears and tempting us with comfort in the future.
Now time is basically an illusion, all happens at once (block universe theory) with us only experiencing one moment at a time instead of it all at once giving the illusion of time flowing.
Now Saturn is the 6th planet, is father time, Chronus , is Satan the deceiver (giving us the illusion of time) adding a 6th element to this all, the cube

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (618x677, 119K)

Dame bullshit thread as yesterday, same time too.

Didn’t you get enough of getting BTFO yesterday?

You again. I already told you, your pic is fabrication. That isn't even Hebrew, it's random Hebrew letters.

It's as if I wrote SDFZXCXYYZZTRKKPT next to a devil head and then claimed: Christianity is satanism!

On the "Star of David" aka Seal of Solomon
The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles symbolizing the opposites and the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33.

Also all the 6s encoded in it relate back to Saturn and the symbolism behind it trying to syphon power through the divine principles of God and subvert them
Pic related the Hexagram on Baalbek, the temple dedicated to Baal aka Saturn once again

Attached: Baalbek hexagram.jpg (2144x1424, 1.58M)

The Hebrew isn't just in the blocky computer shape, it has no spacing nor final letters, it is an alphabetical soup

The top scroll in has the right amount of letters and spacing, and could be legit, while the bottom one is poorly forged. We already had a thread about this.

The stitching on the second one is modern and was not used at the time, and the gold is fake.

>Judaism is Satanism as it is about ruling and having a comfortable life in this material world with material wealth and power being the highest blessing.

Lmao read a book nigger, Judaism is the exact opposite

This. Looks fake as shit.

That said, Talmudism is Satanism.

Not at all. Some parts of it are a little morbid but nothing there relates to satan

>same time too
Wew, go get a fucking job you worthless NEET.

Talmudism is about feeding your hedonistic pleasures and circumventing laws and using lying, cheating, and stealing to get your way with minimal effort. It’s Satanic with or without any relation to Old testament Satan.

fake and gay

only idot cuckroaches subhumans could belive such an obvious lie

What the fuck are torrah/talmud/qabalah all even about? What is the point of each one?

talmud are notations
torah is the hebrew bible
qabalah is like taking chemotherapy because you're tired of shaving your hair

Torah is Old Testament.
Talmud are like the hadiths in Islam. Bunch of Rabbinic interpretations, stories, and moral parables related to or extending the Torah. This is the one that most jews ascribe to.

Kabbalah is the esoteric and occult practices that were stolen from ancient Egyptians, the Hermetics, eastern philosophies like daoism and chakras, and Zoroastrianism and moulded together into a mishmash of rituals/symbols/ideas. Kabbalah has some esoteric merits to it but is distinctly unjewish by its nature although jews don’t know that (nor will they ever realize that).

Why don't we get a team on this to decode what it's really saying? I'm sure we have some people who might take amazing interest in this.

Cool, interesting. Is the talmud just one thing? Why do jews talmud>torah. Do they do much with kabalah or is it just for /x/fags? What else can you lay out for me?

TY for posting again OP
Everybody should know about their satanism and human blood letting.

Qabalah is something you shouldn't delve into, it's the final [black]pill
(Summary about it: Nothing you can do about the world cause we're on the course of its end, don't get mad anymore)

>33ad at the age of 33

no shit

Torah is our holy book
Talmud is about explanation and extra Jewish law

possibly linked to this and Sabbatean frankism?

Perhaps there is a connection to this?

"The Dönmeh (Turkish: Dönme) were a group of crypto-Sabbateans (commonly referred to as crypto-Jews) in the Ottoman Empire who converted publicly to Islam, but were said to have retained their beliefs."

>Religion with no concept of "Satan"
>Satanists

Attached: 1533190608611.jpg (665x574, 25K)

more interesting part is this.
>The group originated during and soon after the era of Sabbatai Zevi, a 17th-century Jewish kabbalist who claimed to be the Messiah and eventually converted to Islam in order to escape punishment by the Sultan Mehmed IV. After Zevi's conversion, a number of Jews followed him into Islam and became the Dönmeh.

check out who was Shabbetai Ẓevi en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

"The Dönmeh ideology of the 17th century revolved primarily around the Eighteen Precepts, an abridged version of the Ten Commandments in which the admonition against adultery is explained as more of a precautionary measure than a ban, likely included to explain the antinomian sexual activities of the Sabbateans. The additional commandments are concerned with defining the kinds of interactions that may occur between the Dönmeh and the Jewish and Muslim communities. The most basic of these laws of interaction was to avoid marriage with either Jews or Muslims and to prefer relations within the sect to those outside of it. In spite of this, they maintained ties with Sabbateans who had not converted and even with Jewish rabbis, who secretly settled disputes within the Dönmeh concerning Jewish law"
Basically, they were hedonists
"Adominition against adultery is explained as more of a precautionary measure than a ban"
>precautionary measure
>than a ban
>of Adultery
This means it is in someway connected to a Jewish-Ottoman Sex Cult

Maybe there is a connection to this?

balkanist.net/the-islamic-sex-cult-supporting-turkeys-prime-minister/

Torah is the old laws that are for desert living in sandals. Talmud is the new laws for living on a high throne and keeping it.

Kabbalah is just a set of rituals at this point, but if you study it, there’s a level of truth to it much the same way as any other esoteric practices. In it is mostly truth for the soul and not much immediate political relevance, although Julius Evola is a good subject matter expert that is a proponent for rebirthing esotericism/traditionalism in politics and makes a good case for it.

Guten morgen Friedrich!

if there no satan, then there god could be satan in disguise.

quit posting this lame forgery

trust this Jew, why would he lie?

>satanism is about values
>hurdur they dont talk about satan cannot be satanic

And more info on that Islamic Sex cult, it appears to be "apocalyptic", and considering the Sabbatai Zevi, who proclaimed himself to be the "Messiah" and had influences on Millenarianism. Are these the Donmeh?

Bullshit. Where the fuck is Shekinah mentioned in the Torrah? You spiritually fuck a female "form" of your God. Where does this come from Kabbalah?

And the guy who runs this sex cult, "Harun Yahya", writes for the HUFFINGTON POST

Tig If Brue

>Proof
>(not confirmed)

Okay, which one is it?

What city is the black cube in Denmark located in?

Does that mean that you will give me free shekels?

>torrah
Teachings(yes yes call is laws but it actually translates to "teachings") sent down to Moses(Moshe) to guide the Israelites. It contains stories of the past and future prophecies and teachings and wisdom.

>torrah
Rabbi literature and believed by Jews to contain the Oral Torah.

>qabalah
Kabbalah is the understanding of the OT as taught in secret by Moshe(Moses) because not all Jews were ready to learn it.

So these selected few passed through oral to their kids and continued passing this knowledge, and at one point they wrote it up in the Zohar and other books, for the reason that "It was time".

Attached: Hanukkah story aime.png (1024x576, 340K)

The jewish posters keep on saying ita forgery (and did a few months ago when it was found) but have never mentioned exactly how why it is fake. I deal in antiques and it doesn't scream fake at all.

Yeah and The Torah is the first five books of the mainstream Christian Bible incase you didn't know

That's the giveaway.
Greatest trick satan ever pulled was to convince people he doesn't exist.

Attached: 767403subs.jpg (902x1200, 503K)

Anyone else ever notice how Baphomet iconography roughly resembles the diagram of a vagina?

Attached: vaginal jew.jpg (808x546, 50K)

If it's your holy book, why do so many jews blatantly ignore the teachings of it? Do you believe Adam and Eve existed in the garden of eden? Do you believe in the creation tale and the story of the flood? Do you practice adult circumcision? Do you sacrifice animals?

Satan just means adversary in Hebrew. Satanism is just adversarial to Christianity. It's not really a coherent system of beliefs and generally they don't even believe in the Christian Satan. It's mostly just a catch all term for people into the occult. Luciferians would be an example of the sorts that actual worship "Satan" or "the devil", most other Satanists are just hedonistic larpers.

Anyway though, the jews do openly worship YHWH, which is a lower god of the material and not the true god. It might as well be Satan. If you want to see more "satanic" connections to judaiam look into kabbalah, but specifically lurianic kabbalah.

Attached: tmp_20799-1457615280349-251588402.jpg (800x712, 137K)

Are you fucking blind or autistic? I'm serious.

i think you meant to type Talmud for your second entry, also why are you confirming yourself in a reply?

Well I am not blind.

Attached: 1527916542180.png (1158x1621, 405K)

Oh yes I meant Talmud in the second reply and I replied to myself to clear some things up for the person who asked the question sorry.

Do you even believe in a heaven and hell? Why are most jews actually atheists?

Attached: IMG_20180629_063824.jpg (300x282, 16K)

no idea, sorry.

wtf kinda jew party is this

the blood sacrifice kind of jew party

>most other Satanists are just hedonistic larpers.
thats actually what satanism is about, hedonism, egoism, materialism and the embracement of it. you dont worship satan but yourself. eventual sacrifices to satan of the occult folk are not done to worship satan but to gain his favour and in return gain more pleasures, wealth and power

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172908594/

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Gittin 57b. Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews).

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

By the way, I wonder what they were being "smuggled" for?

the problem with the Talmud is the shear amount if blasphemy and twisting of the message contained within the Torah, there are sections within that advocate sacrifices to Moloch

Somehow i always knew something just didnt make sense about the world. All the suffering

Well, I haven't studied it deeply but I know what it is and what Jews believe it to be and I'm not a Jew myself. Can you show me where the Talmud encourages sacrifice to the Moloch?

All jews want is destruction think about all west leaders are jews will hide there original location from which they were born was hidden to the world so they can infiltrate the west like snakes in the grass we must all decode ancient kike language.
We might find away to destroy the jew

Attached: baby pepes.jpg (640x1011, 140K)

there is one easy way

Attached: Pray.png (726x535, 415K)

What gives away jewish satanism more than anything is the obvious link of modern judaism to sabbatean frankism, and their main religious symbol, Sabbatean frankism is a form of jewish messianism that preaches total amorality and moral relativism - "anything goes as long as your worship and obey the jewish messiah". It's a moloch cult where jews worship a worldly ruler, their "messiah", instead of worshipping God. Jesus on the other hand ALWAYS taught that the only one worthy of worship was God, and that only God's will should be obeyed. There is an obvious connection between the historic frankean sabbatanism and today's moral relativism as practiced by "liberal" jews, see the gay pride parades in Tel Aviv for an example.

The widespread use among jews of the "Star of David", aka the Seal of Solomon, took off in the 19th century. Jews wanted something akin to the christian cross, an easily recognizable symbol for their religion. That's where it started to pop up everywhere.

The Seal of Solomon was the personal emblem of the Rothschilds starting in the 17th century.

Talmud and the kabbalah contain the meaning and history of the Seal of Solomon. It was originally a symbol engraved upon a magic ring owned by the jewish biblical King Solomon, who crafted this ring with his foreign wifes, the same wifes that lured him into worshipping foreign deities. According to rabbinic legend, Solomon used this magic ring to control demons and evil spirits. He then forced these demons to help him build the temple in Jerusalem. This was considered an act of idolatry by God and Solomon and the jews were severely punished for it. This legend is alluded to in the Bible.

The Seal of Solomon, the religious symbol of the jews, the emblem of the House Rothschild, the symbol on the flag of Israel, is hence a symbol of idolatry and demon worship.

The third hint that jews are godless devil worshippers is their behaviour, plain and simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 126K)

bump

every thread exposing them is good

Attached: 1533136180743.jpg (965x1200, 215K)

>Christians worship the sun
>Muslims worship the moon
>Jews worship saturn

How is this any different?

Attached: geUXtheGTwSTuE6ZISnvw_wAE-i_dpg_GoNq8Gq1K8U.jpg (1024x683, 43K)

Heh but the Qu'ran speaks directly against moon, sun and venus worship so it's unlikely that Muslims worship the moon.

You're a good poster my man, I've seen your pasta before. I find it interesting how shills get up in arms about you sometimes. In fact in general when the occult is discussed at any appreciable depth here it seems like it wakes up the shills.

Keep up the good work kraut, I didn't learn of these things in the words you describe them with, but it contains truth regardless.

i didn't save the images when the user who posts the Talmud showed the verses, but it said, using mental gymnastics, that worshipping or making sacrifices to Moloch doesn't go against YWHW
The Talmud is literally the Jewish autobiography of them trying to outsmart God

Attached: 1533679354574.jpg (985x698, 111K)

Yea right? It's only in their every flag

Attached: IMG_20180806_210649.jpg (596x378, 42K)

that's it, I'm joining the Lutherans

Attached: 1533276385566.jpg (500x333, 59K)

christians dont worship the sun, its merely a symbol for what they worship, the source of life, warmth and energy. Muslims dont worship the moon either. from what i got the symbol refers to venus more than the moon and thus likely refers to Satan before the fall
Lucifer is likely Satan before the fall. Venus is Lucifer when it appears as a morningstar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
>Lucifer (/ˈljuːsJfər/ LEW-si-fər) is a name that, according to dictionaries of the English language, refers either to the Devil or to the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star.[1][2][3]
Just like the Venus, associated with Lucifer, and even called Lucifer when appearing as morning star, The Lucifer will at some point not the morningstar anymore, not Lucifer, Satan that was Lucifer and then fell.
Same as the Pentagram , which gets drawn with the Earth and Venus, can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down) having the same symbolism behind it as the planet Venus and Lucifer/Satan has

The 2 (Venus and Saturn) being connected (via Lucifer-Satan) gives also then some connections to the bull symbolism of moloch when he ruled possibly back then still as lucifer and thus is the golden calf as Venus is the planet that rules over Taurus.

i dont think they worship venus specifically either but what it stands for too. same for jews with saturn i guess.

Attached: venus pentagram.gif (500x500, 1.06M)

Material reality is an imperfect interpretation of the true logos (word) of monad (god). This is where suffering and "the problem of evil" arise from.

>goat == Satan
Retard.

Christianity is literally a jewish abomination that does nothing but enslave the goyim. Every time you pray to Yashua Ben Joseph, you give power to the jews and deepen their control over the planet.

>Same as the Pentagram →, which gets drawn with the Earth and Venus, can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down) having the same symbolism behind it as the planet Venus and Lucifer/Satan has
thank God my parents' is pointing up, I was thinking they were Luciferians for a minute there

>can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down)
This is literally the shit teenage girls who have never read anything outside of Wicca pop books believe.

do you even know what the five points represent? when the pentagram is upside down it is representing that the spiritual (God) is below that of the material world

The moon symbol came from the Ottomans and who took it from the Byzantines who probably took it from some pagan niggas. Pic related kind of. And there's literally zero evidence that Mohammad himself used the moon symbol in his religion.

Qu'ran talks about sun and moon worship:
>And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

-Qu'ran 41:37

Qu'ran speaks against venus worship:
>In this way We showed Abraham [God’s] mighty dominion over the heavens and the earth, so that he might be a firm believer.
>When the night grew dark over him he saw a star and said, ‘This is my Lord,’ but when it set, he said, ‘I do not like things that set.’
-Qu'ran 6:75-76 (this is describing how you veiw the planet venus with the naked eye because it goes away in the morning this is the view of scholars exegesis if the Qu'ran such as Ibn Kathir).

Attached: byzantine coin.jpg (500x244, 87K)

That's literally pop occultism that's the spawn of cat ladies and teenage girls.

The same people who say that say the backwards swastika translates to "ebil satanism and tyranny"

> Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 3:9&version=KJV

Jesus abolished the jewry as god's chosen people. after Jesus, any person who accepts him as the saviour is saved and given eternal ife in god, son and spirt. those who claim to be jews are the synagogue of satan.

with this clearly spelled out in the bible, it's amazing how so many believing americans can still support Israel/the jews.

i had quite a lot of efforts taking against me it seems, specifically in my threads. all kinds of things were claimed about me.
first thing was some while ago where people claimed im some shizophraenic leaf that was doxxed on 8/pol/ called smiley who spammed most of my threads, with that. Then when it ended there happened the stuff where people claimed im stealing from bodhi, however i dont think that those guys belong to it even though i believe some were his proxies based on the autism levels of the anons i think it really was just bodhis autism for the most part. However after a bit there was someone claiming im robert sepher or something like that who is according to that guy bodhi and also smiley as well. Like the first guy that happened in most threads i posted any of my pastas. Then when that stopped the same happened but this time claiming im an israeli disinfo bot because i keep posting the same. In all 3 cases they started to keep posting about me being a shill wherever they saw me, none of the 3 cases ever overlapped but started some time after the other ended, and all times they never refer to any of the info i provide and show that they are wrong but just stick to those claims

and even though im repeating myself with this part as well i really am happy whenever someone says he thinks my stuff is good or gave him some new insight.

thats funny because it says directly
> 21You must not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.
and
>2“Tell the Israelites, ‘Any Israelite or foreigner living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the land are to stone him.
5 (You)s say kikes argue its okay as long as done outside of israel or not done to your own but other children.

well speak on it then, explain how either he or I are incorrect instead of hurling insults and discourse
that's in the Torah, not the Talmud

He was arrested a couple weeks ago. His real name is Adnan Oktar.

>thinks bible is literal
>calls others retarded
Try deepening your understanding and consider you're not seeing the whole picture before casting judgement. Next you'll say christ is a cuck for telling people to be forgiving.

Yes judaism is in fact satanism.
Blood libel for example.
God expelled Jews just as Satan.
Plenty of jewish sacrifices are exactly as static ritual.
The candles are exactly of a flaming pitch fork.
Jews have little to no ethical standards and hate Christians just as Satan.
Jews undermine Christians at every opportunity, their book even says to do it.
Jews are okay with fucking children as long as they are not Jew and u see 9 years old.
Behind almost every evil we see in the world today, there is a Jew behind it.
Yes Jews are satanist.

Attached: FB_IMG_1531506913879.jpg (450x450, 20K)

The original Kaaba was a pagan temple surrounded by idols and the local deity of prominence was the Moon god.

It's not a stretch to say that local semitic traditions were incorporated into Islam, just as western Paganism was perversely stitched together with Jew-worship.

See #7

Attached: 1533690216798.png (1030x353, 190K)

I don't think that the Bible is literal. The fact that you inserted that into my post and then argued against me based on that shows what a fucking brainlet you are.

The Torah is literally some Babylonian spell, which is clear if you look at the weird ass numerology found in many of the books.