This part of Jow Forums is pro Islamism

Assemble fellow brothers! Our daily talk about politics and the Islamic world.

Attached: 1533066204726.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: christiandontfollow.png (710x844, 672K)

Gas yourself Moshe

Attached: europe.png (904x1028, 1.58M)

fap with me brother

Attached: 1532114364096.jpg (663x942, 489K)

Attached: hiv.png (801x516, 115K)

Wrong board you want lefty/pol.

Attached: europeanfags.jpg (960x640, 76K)

Saudis bombed schoolbus in Yemen
Palestinian mother and child murdered
Trump cut support to Palestinian refugee helpers to strenghten Israel's bargain position.
The warmongering against Iran is cooking over
Sad day for humanity

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

What's going on in Gaza? Will the IDF conduct an all out offensive?

There is no pro islam Jow Forums
just pro islam shills

Which grandfather of Mohamed was Jewish? His lineage is known and he's connected to Abraham trough the bloodline of Adnan.

Yes user. The people advocating peace are shills. The paid JIDF posters and monitorers are the real Jow Forums.
>Kill christian palestinians for Zionist Israel DEUS VULT XDD

Attached: memeflags.jpg (208x242, 16K)

It's not hard to get a proxy working from any country I want. The memeflag is unironicly in my case not a meme but reality, I consider myself a Jihadi and muslim.

heh alright FBI

Autism post

Why do you conceal the country you're posting from tho? Wave the union jack proudly.

Attached: shitskin.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

Not in this lifetime mud and sand niggers

Attached: fuck-islam-be-free.jpg (800x800, 68K)

I'm against nationalism and I don't recognize borders.

Muslims would seem to be more apt to riot over Jesus being defamed than any Christians would.
But while I can acknowledge some of the positives of secular Muslim states, Islamists on the other hand have done nothing but depend on the assistance of western aid.

2 things that you need to change or you will lose without any chance of victory. Stop circumcision, start eating piggies.