FRANCE GENERAL /FRG/

Discord : 9MEZcKU

Generals are published every day around 16:00 (GMT+1).

FRIENDLY REMINDERS
Jow Forums is an English language website. Please post in English. Mods will Archive the Thread if you speak French.
Don't chimpout, be civil and constructive.
Don't forget, Big Brother Is Watching You!

Don't reply to Shills and Trolls : they aim one thing, your nerves, your intellectual time and things they could use against you or the movement

Drop all the infographics/videos/youtube links That you think could be helpful.

Podcasts
tvlibertes.com/
democratieparticipative.biz
radiomz.org/ (méridienzéro)
Nouvelle Edition de Rivarol :
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00674051958751086325
previous threads :

Attached: Vive la France.png (274x184, 514)

Other urls found in this thread:

lagauchematuer.fr/2018/08/09/hollande-loue-avec-largent-des-francais-un-superbe-appartement-a-14600emois-rue-de-rivoli/
francais.rt.com/france/53265-conflit-dinterets-nouvelle-plainte-deposee-alexis-kohler-numero-deux-elysee
atlantico.fr/decryptage/bandes-paris-comment-en-est-on-arrive-bagarres-dont-seul-objectif-est-recherche-violence-gerald-pandelon-3472580.html#JuHYfWS6k3BGGRRM.99
valeursactuelles.com/politique/quand-le-prefet-de-police-remerciait-son-cher-ami-benalla-97975
valeursactuelles.com/politique/plus-de-migrants-dans-la-restauration-un-elu-lrem-en-remet-une-couche-97973
breizh-info.com/2018/08/09/100564/italie-ligue-migrants-familles
francais.rt.com/international/53274-elections-europeennes-macron-peut-il-reussir-meme-coup-force-en-france
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CONSEILS DE LECTURE
>culture générale et histoire
Céline : voyage au bout de la nuit ; mort à crédit
Brasillach : Poèmes de Fresnes
Montreynaud : dictionnaire des proverbes et dictons
Jaworski : Te Deum Pour Un Massacre (jeu de rôles)
Dante : la divine comédie
Bloch : la société féodale
Bainville : Histoire de France
Venner : Histoire et tradition des Européens, 30000 ans d'identité
>philosophie
L'intégrale des oeuvres d'Aristote et Platon
Machiavel : le Prince
La Boetie : discours de la servitude volontaire
Tocqueville : oeuvres complètes
Rousseau : discours sur l'origine et les fondements de l'inégalité parmi les hommes
Saint Thomas d'Aquin : oeuvres majeures
>politique
Rattier : encyclopédie politique française
Delaisi : la révolution européenne
Maurras : la contre-révolution spontanée
MacDonald : The Culture of Critique
Hitchcock : The Synagogue of Satan
Rushton : Race, Evolution et Comportement
Orwell : 1984
Raspail : Le camp des saints
Rousseau : du contrat social
Obertone : guerilla
Chateaubriand : mémoires d'outre-tombe
De Villiers : les mosquées de Roissy
Bigeard : Adieu ma France
Houellebecq : extension du domaine de la lutte
Barrès : trilogie le roman de l'énergie nationale
Gomez Davila : Les Horreurs de la démocratie
Camus : abécédaire de l'in-nocence
Rouvillois : crime et utopie
Dard : la nouvelle droite et la société de consommation
Bastiat : pamphlets
>connaître l'ennemi
Hertlz : l'État juif
Claude Levi-Strauss : race et histoire
Marx : le capital
von Mises : le libéralisme
>économie
Hans-Hermann Hoppe Ayn Rand
Friedman : capitalisme et liberté
Sowell : race and economics
Keynes : théorie générale de l'emploi, de l'intérêt et de la monnaie
Smith : la richesse des nations
Jovanovic : 666
Hayek : essais de philosophie, de science politique et d'économie
Rothbard : l'économie et l'État
>propagande
Joule et Beauvois : petit guide de manipulation à l'usage des honnêtes gens
Le Bon : psychologie des foules
Bernays : Propagande
"Gouverner par le Chaos"

Attached: 1531423313353.png (500x644, 181K)

>Hollande loue avec l’argent des Français un superbe appartement à 14600€/mois rue de Rivoli
lagauchematuer.fr/2018/08/09/hollande-loue-avec-largent-des-francais-un-superbe-appartement-a-14600emois-rue-de-rivoli/

>Nouvelle plainte pour conflit d’intérêt contre Alexis Kohler, le numéro deux de l'Elysée
francais.rt.com/france/53265-conflit-dinterets-nouvelle-plainte-deposee-alexis-kohler-numero-deux-elysee

>Bandes à Paris : comment en est-on arrivé à des bagarres dont le seul objectif est la recherche de la violence
atlantico.fr/decryptage/bandes-paris-comment-en-est-on-arrive-bagarres-dont-seul-objectif-est-recherche-violence-gerald-pandelon-3472580.html#JuHYfWS6k3BGGRRM.99

>Quand le préfet de police remerciait son “cher ami” Benalla
valeursactuelles.com/politique/quand-le-prefet-de-police-remerciait-son-cher-ami-benalla-97975

>Plus de migrants dans la restauration ? Un élu LREM en remet une couche
valeursactuelles.com/politique/plus-de-migrants-dans-la-restauration-un-elu-lrem-en-remet-une-couche-97973

Attached: 1533151172931.jpg (686x959, 194K)

Sup lads

Attached: _20171207_182500.jpg (1532x1642, 338K)

mfw all normies kids around me keep mixing french with arabic

Attached: large.jpg (500x385, 42K)

Attached: 1531330976376.jpg (768x768, 239K)

jvc is particularly disgusting for this.

Attached: 1532442343840.jpg (960x960, 139K)

Attached: 774dd4872fa48784fb7b8fd65ad77ad7f6e706af205f2eac5bd8a175b124d732.jpg (780x438, 103K)

whats it like in 2018?

same as 2016 i guess, Paris city money is going in the "gay games" and other faggotery like that

Gay games?

This is what you get when you let everything fly.
Dicipline and laws exist for a reason. You can be less strict with only a community of highly educated members consisting of the same culture and mentality that govern themselfs.

Low education lack of control leads to what is Paris now.

Paris is one of the ugliest, dirties and low maintance cities i have seen in Europe. I am not talking about your buildings that are centiries or decades old with grands visages. I am talking about the condition of you streets/drinking fountains/trash on the ground and what not.

thanks but i already know that. remove your memeflag, flaggot.
look it up, it's degenerate.

How bad is it lads?

Attached: received_162349314405032.jpg (540x540, 17K)

as bad as everywhere else i guess..

Attached: 1533330544602.jpg (1604x1200, 517K)

Not removing flag, your not a man enough to keep your country parasite clean. Don't act like a big though frog on the interwebz.

Yes your country is a shithole: You know that, I know that, most people not hungry for BBC know that.

You know what it must be done, I know what must be done. Yet no one is doing it, do you expect me to come to France with my Lada and pick up you trash. Clean your own house.

I don't see the point of this thread other to bash bagueets until they man up and clean their home.

You have parasites get rid of them

>do you expect me to come to France with my Lada
kek'd, thanks Ivan, but i can't change the world all by myself.

bump

Le bump

Everyone please fill this in

Attached: received_10208035861094586.jpg (626x820, 49K)

against everything, except maybe dude weed lmao.

Its not the world user its western way of thinking and culture that needs to change and adap.

You and your fellow country men should change in the core. Russia, China, Japan and other countries outside of Europe and North America don't have this problem. We have other problems but negros on rapage is not one of them. And why is that in Russia and other countries?

We are not tolerant to outsiders that don't fit in. We are damn agressive sometimes until you fit in, we are also pragmatic if you show us something that improves a task and show us how we accept it praise it in our own way. Hard work is always valued even if you are not inteligent. Forget Russia look at Japan they are intolerant to their core yet highly succesful, someone that does not hold their values and way of thinking just does not survive.

And what do we have in Western countries, pitances and free vouchers and what not for just existing. Diversity is enourgaed and celebrated, diversity that does not bring usefulness and help to the community. You parasites don't help in any way, bring nothing usefull just strain on your country and culture.

A host with too many parasites dies, natures has shown this.

I know you know this user or i hope you do, as for my *ivan* brain this is logical and simple fact.
Without change in though even if you clean house just new leaches will come to your home.

very good, thanks

stop with that shopped blue sky bullshit, it kills it. Posting it will just get you "sky shopped, discarded"

That's an F I'm afraid

also, place de la république is now back to its former glory. So you also can update the pic to show things are better if you think so.

How many % of white left in France?

Attached: tanned frenchman.png (400x558, 582K)

back as before, brand new.

(No data available)

OP is the only white guy left

the mind virus of cultural marxism is deeply rooted in the French society, especially in Paris where people are smug as fuck and drowning into their virtue signaling. even "on our side" we have civcucks praising le based nigger. there's so much to do to get rid of all this degeneracy. But i think after all people are waking up and hopefully things will reverse soon.
i agree with you by the way, we need some measures, and quick.
never looked at this in detail, yeah the sky is fucked up.
i have no idea, i live not so far but i don't set a foot in Paris anymore, disgusting city full of niggers and trash.
i'm pro discrimination though, and pro guns.

Seriously what will wake up the French?
If mass immigration is not enough, if terrorist attacks are not enough, if perpetual political scandals are not enough ...
What would that be?
And can our country still avoid becoming a multicultural third world country?

Attached: IMG_6871-2e.jpg (962x768, 136K)

in my opinion they need to lose their little confort before anything happens..

Alright fine, D-

But even if a civil war breaks out or a huge economic crisis hits us, we will probably never be as white as before.

Attached: WWII,_Europe,_France,_Civilians,_'Hour_of_Triumph,_Parisians_join_the_parade_down_Champs_Elysee (3000x2194, 3.18M)

Would a civil war just be an inverse Dirty War for you guys? I don't see Bougnoules staying.

>tfw arab and do not speak like a wesh
honestly your brrethren are quite pathetic when they say mashallah and wallah

nothing you can do

Attached: 1531696213924.jpg (619x906, 587K)

I don't know, but I don't see them leave either, most of them were born in France.

Attached: muslims-in-france.jpg (520x320, 22K)

How many Pied Noirs were born in Algeria?

people can and will be sent back, natalist politics can also be done, we have to watch what's going on in Italy and get prepared.
breizh-info.com/2018/08/09/100564/italie-ligue-migrants-familles

There were 2 million "pieds noirs" just before the independence of Algeria.
But their descendants was 3.2 million in France in 2012.

this
we can send them back, this is not an argument, at some point they push it too far they need to fuck off.

Ooga booga I'm a French man lole

>With 1.34 children per woman in 2017, compared to 2.70 in 1965, the Italian people have gone from a birth rate superior to the country's resources to a concrete threat of extinction.
>One in two women of reproductive age does not have children. And half of the population is over 45 years old.
Their situation is about the same as ours (except that our birth rate is inflated by "immigrants")
However, France will probably not do anything about it in the next few years. And therefore further aggravating the problem
>people can and will be sent back
As I said, most are French like you and me now, so where do we send them to?

Attached: 1 4mDFJmWQoajUaM9k5fDIwA.jpg (584x443, 60K)

lots of dual citizen to begin with, also, we know where they came from initially.
do you think back in the days our kings would have took so much precautions about what and where? listen to the last DP podcast.

Yes I listened, but we are very far today from Philippe IV le Bel, sadly.
Honestly, with the exception of binationals, the expulsion of the shitskins seems very unlikely to me. I hope I'm wrong.

Attached: c030091e8140b4f659eafd069b5060b4977f2dced7647c01db8cdd6c7595a2d7.jpg (582x341, 42K)

i mean come on it was in the public debate even in the normie space. if shit goes south from here pretty sure people won't have any remorse sending back those niggers from where they came from.

Attached: 1533826256387.jpg (626x820, 122K)

I loved Les Rois Maudits

Attached: download (4).jpg (275x183, 12K)

>Elections européennes de 2019 : Macron peut-il réussir le même coup de force qu'en France ?
francais.rt.com/international/53274-elections-europeennes-macron-peut-il-reussir-meme-coup-force-en-france

Attached: 5b6c428009fac25e7b8b4567.jpg (790x444, 61K)

I have serious doubts about this, as I said here nothing so far has mobilized the French people to do the necessary cleaning. And it's getting worse and worse, I do not like to say it's too late, but it may be.

Attached: Strasbourg_manifestation_Charlie_Hebdo_11_janvier_2015-2.jpg (440x293, 60K)

nothing will happen until an economic crisis or something of this degree happen. normies are way too much in their little confort for the moment, watching hanouna and all that shit.

>so where do we send them to?
A large hole in the ground

Are you aware that they are several million? it's going to be a fucking big hole.
And even if an ethnic / civil war breaks out, I am not sure of the ability of the French people to win it without the help of the army. and that is assuming that the whole of Europe ignites, because otherwise it is likely that NATO or others intervene, and kills us.

Attached: Trous-Artificiels.jpg (640x360, 158K)

Many smaller holes will do just fine

My shovel is ready then.

Attached: pelle.jpg (885x500, 106K)

I wish you guys luck! Hopefully I can travel to France soon, before it gets worse over there.

I'm always happy to help data mining companies.

Attached: 1533826256388.jpg (626x820, 103K)