A plan to shoot tiny (((droplets))) into the sky would cool the planet—but wouldn’t help crops

>As the climate heats up, some scientists wish to use a novel technique to cool things back down: geoengineering. One method would spew tiny particles high into the atmosphere to scatter sunlight. That would cool Earth’s surface and, in theory, protect crops like corn, which are expected to become less productive as temperatures rise. But a new study suggests any boost in crop yield due to lower temperatures would be largely counteracted by dimmer sunlight.

>Scientists have long known that airborne sulfur dioxide gas—like that spewed from major volcanic eruptions—can briefly cool the planet when it reacts with water vapor to form light-scattering droplets.

They are not even trying to hide it anymore. Conspiracy theorists were right all along. They told us they were spraying sulfur mixed with lead and aluminum into our skys. Now they are saying it is a good idea to do so. Gee I wonder why? Because they don't want to hide it anymore and do it in larger quantity.

sciencemag.org/news/2018/08/plan-shoot-tiny-droplets-sky-would-cool-planet-it-wouldn-t-help-crops

Attached: fucking kikes.png (727x589, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2018/08/07/delingpole-what-the-alarmists-arent-telling-you-about-europes-scorching-heatwave/
frankenskiesthemovie.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAI

>backfires
>creates magnifying glass effect
>no more wogs

>chemtrails aren’t real conspiratard!

>emulate large volcanic eruption to cool earth
>real large volcanic eruption happens soon after
>hello ice age
might be cool

but I don't want to make it cooler. holy fucking christ you jungles monkeys are so entitled. It's warm and nice in your fucking bamboo jungles so you don't have to worry about having to spend 6 to 7 fucking months of the years locked up inside because it's minus literal 40 degrees outside and going out is a major fucking inconvenience. You don't have to shovel SOLID FROZEN RAIN. Fuck you just don't know how bad winter sucks. I want the warm beach here, fuck you if I have to roast the lower hemisphere for a bit of comfort here. I deserve it. You don't.

YEZ YEZ IVE PROPOZITION TO MAEK MY AMERIKAN FREND , WE SHUD THE SCHOOT NEGERS JUDENS INTO SPAEHC TO KOOL DOWNS THE ATMOPSHEAR ja ?
OR I NO SHOWZ YOU HOW TO MAEK NUTELLA BOMB ja? GUT

>Global warming is a hoax bro!

>shoot
burn all nogs and jews. Their ashes will block the sun.

>might be cool
It will be so cool you will have to migrate south Sven.

Polluting the atmosphere seems particularly risky, how about forcing the africans to adopt a 1 child policy instead?

what exactly in my post led you to think I was implying that you god damn bamboo nigger? can you read in english you slander eyes monkey? if anything, I welcomed it and don't want to reverse it.

But it's a hoax.

>cooling
>during a historical ice age

haha yes lets change the climate of the planet
nothing could possibly go wrong with that

Haven't we played with fire enough? Nukes, toxic waste, deep oil drilling, fracking, CFCs, Nuclear Energy, transporting invasive species globally fucking up ecosystems, burning, trashing the oceans, fucking with our magnetic field whilst CERN operates? Whens gonna be when Massa?

breitbart.com/london/2018/08/07/delingpole-what-the-alarmists-arent-telling-you-about-europes-scorching-heatwave/

The planet is alive capable of repairing itself, it will still be here long after humans are gone, why are these idiots so insistent on interfering with nature?

Great idea, what could go wrong.

Attached: snowpiercer.jpg (767x431, 54K)

Don’t forget the barium!

Sounds pretty cozy user if you build your house nice inside and have a fireplace in it

Yeah cause thats not happening already...

Oh thats right Jow Forums thinks it knows better than multimillion dollar scientific research that most if not all serious scientists agree on.

it's hurting their profits

yes, if you're a boomer who can actually afford a house and doesn't have to get out because you have butlers

Stupid?.......

Attached: How-To-Start-A-Fire-Using-Ice.jpg (750x498, 126K)

If this was an actual german poster he would be getting a knock on his door

So they fake the data and can come and say some scheme they used "fixed" the global warming.

This

These stupid science bitches think they understand the climate and think they wont kill us all with their arrogance.

“Jewish World Bolshevism...makes not the slightest contribution to our economy or culture, but only spreads confusion. It makes not a single positive contribution on the international stage of life in Europe or the world, but rather brings forth only propagandistic charts of lying statistics and agitational posters.”
-AH

You will get warmer as the climate rebalances, retard.

Oh okay

Yes, lets shoot some more chemicals into our atmosphere that will eventually rain down on us. No way it wil harm us in the long run, right?

Scientists pretend to be smart, but in reality they are short-sighted idiots.

>might be cool
nice pun, swede

>might be cool
OH YOU

watch frankenskies. the government has been talking about this shit for almost 100 years now. its been slowly implemented more and more over time.
frankenskiesthemovie.com/