HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sfgate.com/crime/article/Eric-Clanton-takes-3-year-probation-deal-in-13142123.php

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you Jow Forums, I told you he was going to walk. What the fuck are you pussies going to do about it? Jack shit I bet. Stay mad faggots.

Attached: EricClantonViolating-Bail.png (1106x534, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most people on this board thought he would get off in Kommiefornia anyway. There will be a tomorrow for Eric Clanton of this i am sure.

>What the fuck are you pussies going to do about it?
Easy there, FBI

>3 year probation deal
Probably sang like a canary

>Jow Forums Jow Forums INTERNET POLICE DETECTIVES

3 years probation, top fucking kek mates, I'm sending broself a half an ounce of northern lights to smoke in celebration.

Fuck Nazis, bash them in the head, kill them all before they kill you!

>be professor
>be communist
>view and understand reality only through emotion
>join BAMN & ANTIFA
>get heavily involved thinking you’re going to make major changes
>go out to “bash” the “fash”
>bash with bike lock
>get arrested
>next year and a half are filled with court battles and harassment and doxing and threats to my life
>receive donations from already poor communists and very rich elites
>spend thousands upon thousands on said court battles
>prosecutor tells me I’m facing 30 years or I can get a plea
>tfw I snitched out my organization, lead organizers, top donors, and fellow ANTIFA
>tfw still 3 full years of following the law, the exact opposite of what I want to do and still pay $100,000 for bail
>Jow Forums & patriots btfo
Kek

Attached: 5F07848E-F6EF-4015-81A3-8F54718109CC.gif (124x158, 2.6M)

You forgot this part
>Gives Nazi pukes more brain damage
>walks free

yeah you cucks really owned him. The guy is laughing his ass off free as a bird. He's probably fucking hot California commie bitches all day while you're cleaning your guns and crying about Infowars.

Dream on. The prosecutor was an ally.. no way would an objective , honest prosecutor offer this plea for those charges .. he is one of them.

Jow Forums just identified him and made his arrest possible, what happens next is out of anyones control except the court system.

We embrace civil war.

He is personally ruined you total faggot.

He would have got off Scott free with his identity unscathed if it wasn't for Internet nazis on a Japanese image board. Now he will have a target on his back for the rest of his and will be unhireable for years to come. A civil suit will also wreck him. He'll be dead from suicide or murder in a year

Jow Forums figuratively ruined this faggot's life though.

>lost his job
>lawyer fees
>criminal record
>probably can't ever get a teaching job again
>can't participate in "bashing the fash" anymore
>all his antifa friends hate because they think he's a snitch
>probably is an FBI snitch

The anonymous people here reached out and showed Eric Clanton that they can touch him. That's a pretty scary realization.

Attached: 1530421570155.gif (700x394, 2.55M)

shoot him

Attached: 1515276897522.gif (500x270, 1016K)

Hot > come one, mongrel dregs of humanity. The day of hot California girls ended in the early 90s.

This has to be protested and needs national attention. What legal action is there when corrupt prosecutors fail to prosecute?

>attack him
>end up looking worse than libs in the media

Its about winning 2020. Making ourselves look bad loses moderates.

so where does he work for the rest of his life? starbucks? good luck with that. he will have to do something out of the public eye. no teaching, no retail.... maybe work for a far left think tank? he will have to tiptoe around for the rest of his life... = eric zimmerman

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are glad to know exactly who he is now and that he is out in public.

All we do is wait.

>implying

He's a martyr now. If anything, this makes him more employable, because his new employer can virtue signal about how they're employing someone who got given a criminal record by the evil white supremacist dictator Drumpf for "fighting hate".

This is actually a good result, we just need to spread the news. When people are convinced the system is fucked, then they will push for change.

Jow Forumsacks absolutely seething this morning. I think I'm going to bust a nut from all this crying.

The reason why he was let go is because he provided names and audio recordings of all the meetings he attended

>this makes him more employable

No it doesn't. Nobody wants to hire a professional troublemaker.

>implying declaring open season is a bad thing

Somewhere in Denmark someone is crying

It's only trouble if you think it's trouble. They don't think it's trouble, so it isn't trouble for them.

Yep. 3 long years of finding Clanton and fucking with him face to face. The faggot is on probation and can't do shit back. This is going to be great.

Attached: 1530908610727m.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

This. My immediate thought yesterday too. It's a trap. Let BLM or something deal with it from here.

He's also going to get sledged by a massive civil suit since he plead to it. The victim will easily be awarded well into 6 figures, if not 7.

State Attorney General can investigate and possibly fire the prosecutor (they never will) but nothing can be done about the case.. Once the Judge drops the gavel and ends the case its ended forever. At least for this kind of outcome.. you can reopen a case if someone is imprisoned and new evidence is presented like DNA but not the other way around.

The plea was to a misdemeanor . All Felony charges were dropped/dismissed. He'll have no legal issues getting hired in Commiefornia.

No double jeopardy Jow Forums, he's going to walk with a slap on the wrist, exactly as I said he would.

All you faggots were saying he was going to prison for the rest of his life, for what? Bashing traitors and Nazis? They should be naming streets after him.

reminder that this faggot had to be placed in witness protection thanks to ab.

He'll be dead in 4 months

Did Qanon tell you this?

>All you faggots were saying he was going to prison for the rest of his life

Literally no one thought this.

Attached: 1483598393336.jpg (479x324, 92K)

Have you ever been in a court of law before? Do you understand how fucked this guy actually is? He blew six digit sums of cash and he has to resist being a fucking retarded antifa for three years or he has mandatory felony sentencing waiting for him.

I fully expect to hear that he commits a violent assault within six months and ends up wasting all of this second chance shit because he can't stop being a stupid violent communist.

Nobody here will do shit. It's mostly poor flyover state retards anyhow.

How easy or tough is it going to be for someone to provoke him? Some Jow Forums autist just has to shout commie cuck in his direction or shout 'Jow Forums fucked you over hahahaha" and that should be enough to trigger him.

Who do you think *owns* the legal system. Hello.

Meanwhile let's all glorify and celebrate an attempted murderer escaping common law punishment. What's it going to be next, celebrating pedos escaping justice??

Oh wait hold on......

Literally everyone thought this. I told you idiots it wasn't going to happen and you all went autistic about it. Your idiotic amused mastery bullshit might fly on the red pill but here in the real world we remember what you say.

If George Zimmerman can stay out of jail, Eric Clanton shouldn't have a problem with it.

Also, he's fucking hot ass San Fransisco sluts and you're still beating your meat to coal burners and mongrels.

Goddamn OP sounds desperate for a win. Did Jamal fuck your Nintendo switch too?

Attached: 2A4D8C0B-EAA3-4440-8880-3DDFE4DA29D2.jpg (461x449, 38K)

we could kill him?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4

Can anything be done about retarded judges? It's been worse recently but I constantly hear stories about weird sentencing. I know there's a long process to personally sue a judge but I'm pretty sure that does nothing.

spread the info and let everyone know justice didn't show up to court that day. Let the public think on it.

We need protests outside the court house, This is a huge injustice that was all done quietly behind closed doors.

I see you are still wasting your potential, you could fuel sweet rave parties with your glowing body.

And anyone that hires him is going to see an immediate drop in enrollment just like that other dumpfuck uni that decides to have open white hate days and is now going bankrupt because of it.

>SEETHING
I'm sorry, did you have something in your eye? Looks like you're crying there little crybaby.

Niggas no one goes straight to jail for years, for beating some dude in the street. Especially not a white man in America. Also, three years probation is a long time. This man already proved he has violent tendencies, associates with a domestic terrorist organization. How long before his buddies talk him into attending another rally, and he does something stupid again?

Make examples of them?

You guys need to pay attention to how the court system has changed. Liberals found out about 15 years ago that the high incarceration rates can't be solely attributed to drugs. Basically only 12-15% are in there for drug crime only. So they've slowly shifted basically any crime below rape to probation only. Even if they commit it while on probation.

Bad bait! No one here wants to fuck ugly cali whores

You're a faggot, so yeah it makes sense that you'd cum to the thoughts of men.

The only silver lining to this debacle is that:
a) There's an extremely high probability of this chucklefuck blowing his probation by trying to sneak into another Antifa rally or something.
b) This win will ultimately embolden Antifa to commit more acts of violence at protests and rallies, which will ultimately sway more people against them.

Their wallets say otherwise.

DAMN IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE WAITED OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE WITH A BIKELOCK AND GAVE HIM BRAIN DAMAGE

He has already been punished though. He got fired from his job and from now on when he applies anywhere, they’re going to google him and see that he’s a criminal.

>Y-you scared Naz-
BOOM BITCH BTFO
HAHAHAHAAHAHA
We turning fruits into vegetables
>B-batsh the fatsh
*shits into bedpan*
HAHAHAHAHA
Yeah anyway, get filtered queer

Attached: 20270E79-81B5-46A4-8217-D55EE56A321A.jpg (1702x1079, 237K)

where the video m8

Libtards protect there own right up until Halloween when they have to chose one to sacrifice to Baal

Commiefornia is literally the only place in the world he would get away with something like this.
If he's not counting his lucky stars that the DA even considered offering him a plea bargain (let alone one as lenient as what he got) he fucking should be.

Then again, a white rich kid like him? He's probably never had to face real consequences his entire life.

Not that he's completely out of the woods yet. Probation is still probation. He's going to have to be a very, very good boy for the next three years or else.
That means no more going to demonstrations, because if he's found to have been present at a riot or otherwise violent altercation (and if Antifa shows up to a protest, that's what it always descends into) that's a violation and an automatic felony charge.

His victims can also still sue him for damages in civil court. Combine that with his existing legal fees and his ass is getting taken to the cleaners.

It also remains to be seen if he'll even still be welcome amoungst the likes of Antifa after this. While it's not out of the question, I still find it very hard to believe that the prosecution would grant him a deal if he didn't roll on commie buddies. It's early days yet but I'm willing to bet this coward sang like a love-struck canary.

What happened yesterday was a complete miscarriage of justice. Clanton has been given a second chance, and there's no doubt in my mind that he's going to waste.

Mark my words: He will do this again. And next time he might kill someone.

Attached: CAam0hNUQAAyPTF.jpg (500x500, 32K)

legal system got its chance and failed. now it is up to patriots.

You're happy about this? You suck.

>What the fuck are you pussies going to do about it?
nothing really. he's a snitch so his comrades will deal with it.
also this can be used as ammunition.
Jow Forums always wins no matter what's the outcome.

>3 years probabtion
It be a shame if a man with a history of violence violated his probation

I’m surprised he even took a plea bargain
I figured he,d walk away without any sort of conviction.

post webm please

I'm, fucking ecstatic. Anything that gets you fascists upset makes me happy. I don't care if he broke a thousand laws, bashing republicans in the head should only be the first step. Next step is putting you nazis in shallow graves.

>SEETHING

Cringe as fuck. Openly raging on a cambodian duck wrestling site is 2013 beta cringe shit. Your fingers must bleed from typing with so much passion.

lol if hypothetically one were to do that, why not just murder him? Clearly one doesn't expect to face the consequences anyway...

Can’t walk if he’s hit by a car.
We know his name and face from Texas to Canada.

Half of this website would love to see something bad happen to him.

NAZIS DON'T EXIST AND HAVEN'T SINCE 1945 THOUGH

He will wish he has the protection of prison walls.
His scull will be crushed and we will walk too.

He can’t hide from weaponized autism

Fucking white privilege in action. If a black or Hispanic guy hit people in the head with a bike lock he'd be serving time if he wasn't already shot dead by police at the time of arrest.

Attached: 1533741571578.png (380x350, 208K)

How? Dude is a hero in the bay area.

Doesn't he work at a fucking university? Tons of traffic day and night. That dude is an eeaaassssyyy target.

Attached: 85CCDAD3-54F0-40C4-8C36-302BDFF5B478.jpg (768x1233, 201K)

He plead no contest, he never had to admit guilt.

Federal charges are possible.

Did he get a suspended sentence?

Attached: 1524404433848.png (522x534, 579K)

Attached: 113ADEB1-3558-444C-8338-ED4E7ECCA650.jpg (1920x1200, 471K)

From a tree branch

SEETHING Jow Forumstards

Attached: good night white pride.png (2000x2000, 794K)

Except everyone here who hates him is too much of a lazy pussy to do anything to him. None of you ever follow through on your threats of violence.

That's not white privilege, it's Commie privilege.

The judges probably just assume all of them are retarded and treat them like dangerous, violent children.

The nigger got pro bono defense from a commie antifa lawyer if I remember correctly.

He has a target on his back, way better

>northern lights
lel
boomer detected

lol

Attached: effects.jpg (800x1134, 460K)

this bitch right here trying so hard to pretend he not mad but damn boy he mad as fuck

I know you are faggot, you’re permanently raging because all your butt-buddies are braindead

Attached: 0106CFA2-FEB8-47EE-9E56-389A3963E9DE.jpg (599x399, 133K)

>Nobody here will do shit
inb4 Clanton found passed out on a park bench from Novichok exposure

Attached: 8-9-2018 12-07-53 PM.jpg (788x641, 129K)

Although I agree with almost everything you said, I believe he is emboldened now by pretty much getting away with murder
I don’t think he will stop, having said that I’m almost positive this faggot will violate his parole, pressure needs to be on to report him when he does
It be a shame if he got swatted while holding a commie meeting at his place

Wait, did you think I made a threat? No, no threat intended. Glad I could clear that up.

> PROBATION

> DEAL

THOSE ARE THE WORDS YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET FAGGET.

THE PROSECUTER DROPPED CHARGES ON FELONIES

OH YEAH, ERIC SANG LIKE CARUSO, AND CARUSO WASN'T THE FAT LADY.

> IT'S NOT OVER.