Alex was banned for trying to start a race war you racists

I dont see how you white pieces of shit think its ok to instigate a race war.

Attached: IMG_1879.jpg (1620x830, 306K)

>local conspiracy theorist
>starting a race war
Yeah youre fucking nuttier than Jones fool. All this does is give him publicity and status of "they are trying to silence me"

this bush-era type liberal humor is just awful

show me video or post quotes that show AJ instigating a race war.

You are right it's not ok. The black man and the white man have been allies from the beginning, before our evil zog masters set man against his brother. We must wake up and unite to destroy the Jew menace.

Attached: Love.jpg (200x253, 7K)

>I dont see how you white pieces of shit
>Alex was banned for trying to start a race war you racists

Idiot.

The nigger and the white man were never allies.

That's joe Rogan from the Joe Rogan Experience exclusively on Apple podcast he is their biggest podcast ever and highest paid.

Jones is a classic AM radio hysteric like Limbaugh and Beck. They got their start as morning radio disc jockeys and discovered the only way to build audience is to invent crazy stories to get people excited. The trailer trash class never seem to catch on.

Lmao Alex Jones is the biggest "based black dude" shill.

Explains why half of Twitter wasn't thrown off the internet along with the New York Times.

Ban Joe Rogan

but AJ did not instigate race war. you know how many niggers watch his show? more and more often. blacks should know more than other races about government conspiracies. iran contra, the franklin scandal, etc...

t skynet

Jowls is a good, useful, idiot goy... he's just misunderstood

Attached: pacifist_jowls.jpg (1280x397, 208K)

Did they fuck?

Attached: IMG_1881.jpg (634x421, 60K)

oy vavoy

Attached: info_wongs.jpg (816x404, 131K)

come home, black man

Attached: 1523431501014.jpg (2000x3000, 487K)

Limbaugh is hardly a hysteric.

Colbert has been reduced to peddling cheap ad hominem attacks.

You're a fucking idiot.
Race war?
Do you mean the media covering blacks blatant attacks on whites and whites not doing anything about it?
Are you new summer fag?
No one in their right mind thinks that whites will take up arms against blacks even if blacks do such.

Attached: 1519077951831.jpg (1024x777, 102K)

this right here
LARPer but anyways THIS RIGHT HERE

>like Limbaugh and Beck.
confirmed for never listened to infowars and just took cnn's word for it.

>trying to start a race war
Then why don't we ban CNN, MSNBC, The Young Turks, Jezebel etc?
OP doesn't have an answer...

>Corporate media with a left leaning bias imposed corporate censorship on political opposition and employees and whores of the corporate media cheer and celebrate the the use of corporate censorship on political opposition.
Reminder to leftist that the corporate and political winds can change very quickly and today you might celebrate the use of corporate censorship to silence one of your political opponents but tomorrow it can very easily be you and your side on the receiving end of censorship.

Many of you younger leftist who only remember the past decade or less of politics might not understand that your far left positions have not always been in vogue and if history is a clue will not always be. When things inevitably change and you see your side being censored I hope you remember the times you celebrated the censorship of your political opponents because they will remember and likely not come to your aide.

prove that claim please