Our senators just voted no to the abortion law. a

Our senators just voted no to the abortion law. a

Attached: fac34.png (139x113, 29K)

Boo hoo, maybe now all those "revolutionary" 14 y/o girls who don't even know how to wash their panties will learn proper sex ed and ways to prevent getting pregnant in the first place instead of trying to force a "quick fix" that they're not even willing to pay for. Not only that, but many genuinely believe that STDs don't even exist and with this law they'd have been able to "open their legs wildly and screw condoms lol". I guess in that case it'd have been like natural selection doing its thing, but oh well.
Also, you know, you could always refrain from having sex but it seems like that's a big sacrifice or something.

/thread

I don't have a pic that can describe how smug i'm in this moment

Can we borrow some of your senators please?

Good, you need to learn to keep your fucking legs closed.

Huh I thought Argentina was European. That's not very progressive of you.

Based

well, is there proper sex ed in your schools?

>refrain from having sex

Attached: [desire to know more intensifies].jpg (640x512, 41K)

Not in my case because the teachers say that we will not take the class seriuosly

Attached: a_finnish_guard_watching_a_Soviet_POW_camp_in_WW2_with_a_1895_musket.jpg (500x331, 37K)

>lefties burning in rage

I can sleep in peace

Attached: IMG-20180809-WA0004.jpg (2340x4160, 1.13M)

Honestly? No. And for me that's the bigger problem here, instead of focusing on going straight for the abortion, these women should be asking for a better educational system, both in public and private schools. These way many girls (and boys!) will know how to take better care of themselves and avoid having to go through something as traumatic as abortions are (they think it's something as simple as getting a shot!).
Not only that, but parents themselves should take responsibility and speak with their children. Since it's known that schools don't really care, until that changes (and even when it does) they should take time to be responsible parents and educate them as much as they can instead of trying to push matters aside or leaving the "awkward talk" to someone else. My own mother never shied away from topics like these, ever since I was 5 she would openly answer any question I may have had (and no, it didn't "traumatize me" or "ruin my childhood"), as well as teaching me everything I needed to know so when I grew up I wouldn't fuck up, and I didn't!
Otherwise you end up like a former classmate of mine (who happened to be the school's "easy girl") who at 13 thought that pee, poop, periods and sex all happened/came out of ONE hole.

:)

Attached: roasties btfo.png (353x86, 10K)

Post more

>14 y/o girls who don't even know how to wash their panties
Nice

With Macri bungling economic matters you really don't see how this will galvanize the left into toppling his government next time there's an election?

that is so stupid it's hard to believe

I mostly agree with what you said, people should get better education and parents should be more responsible. That is a change that would have an impact on teen and unwanted pregnancies.

But even then I don't think it's unreasonable to legalize abortions anyway. It's supposed to be a last resort and it's way too traumatic to be taken lightly, granted, but it should be a method imo.

Dunno though

Attached: assblast.png (351x139, 16K)

>Argentine left
>In charge of toppling a government
They are busy getting triggered by anything

/thread
Fuck free abortions

am i readting this right?
>abortion is a right legal or not,
>make it rot in the senate?

>the teacher say penis

Attached: 1531298470022.jpg (394x509, 112K)

The first one is ok, but I think that the second one should be
>This makes that everything in the senate rots

I remember in biology class, our teacher wanted to talk about a plant called "La Tuya" and everyone fucking erupted. She was so disappointed. If a plant caused that reaction, try to imagine how the only two times she made an attempt to speak about sex ended up.

I remember that nobody in my school laughed when we got sex ed, is this a good thing?

I imagine 30% inflation and a loss in autonomy to an unaccountable bureaucracy would trigger most.

Probably.It was i really long time ago

>la tuya

Attached: 1523470524598.jpg (1444x1029, 534K)

Attached: disappoint.jpg (475x500, 87K)

El gato lpm

Attached: laugh5.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Kek

>Argentinians willingly banning abortions
>Basically only young people have need of abortions
>Well known-fact that banning of abortion means lots of girls are going to die in shoddy botched home-abortions
>Boomers are literally killing of their children through their unborn babies
Can the boomers ever be stopped? I thought we got cucked by boomers here in Europe but you argentinians take it to a new level

Attached: 1523753045142.jpg (639x506, 39K)

Gonna dump a few more before going to bed

Attached: soyboy.png (367x199, 22K)

go away Sven, you were brainwashed by the kike propaganda to get your native population to day so refugees can take over.

Attached: soyboy2.png (370x133, 15K)

Attached: based Farquaad.png (363x95, 11K)

>innocent fetuses
YEAH KILL EM

Attached: lol.png (330x27, 4K)

>we shouldnt have sex ed because it makes the children laugh

>sex ed
Fuck this gay shit. It's up to parents to tell their kids about sex and stuff.

Nice
Is it completely illegal or allowed only in specific cases?

>the dutch say sex

Attached: 5WxOmAqm.jpg (290x320, 14K)

As far as I know it's always been allowed in cases of rape and women whose life was at risk if they went through with it. I thiiink that in cases where the mother is mentally disabled too, but I'm not sure on that one.

so kill everyone in the senate?

Good night boyos,keep the thread alive

This is good. I think everyone should have the same laws on abortions.

Attached: cat_yes.png (124x118, 35K)

It seems that she/he was replying to another idiot, and I didn't get to read the rest of the conversation. Probably they were talking about something negative occurring in the Senate that is turning it into shit, this comment doesn't sound like a direct insult really.

Attached: pudu.gif (400x248, 1.83M)

Seems like a nice middle road option, we have more or less the same thing here

¿Pero creéis que si hay una ley del aborto tenéis que abortar siempre o es que solo os gusta joder a los demás? Se os ve el retraso desde lejos.

>No abortion
That's my sexpat expedition cancelled. say goodbye to your only source of tourism lads

Just make it part of the class, then. My teacher literally brought a dildo and put a condom on it with his mouth once.

Qué bueno que hay gente que piensa todavía como gente decente.

Unironically based & redpilled

Attached: Miku.png (982x628, 1.58M)

Third world

based argentina

Based.

based and redpilled

Are all Argentinians this based?

Basado y legendario

No

So "pro-abortionists" are really just callous whores who want to punish innocent fetuses because of their frivolous sexuality?

I always had the suspicion that the "pro-life" movement didn't care about "unborn fetuses" at all and only really wanted to punish women for not having sex with them, so thank you for finally confirming it.

>something as traumatic as abortions are (they think it's something as simple as getting a shot!)
Oddly enough, some contraceptives ARE that simple (er.. well.. almost). Are they not available there?

What happened to the IDs?

>kills future child
>has no issue with it

Any woman who has a "care free abortion" is a sociopathic slut. Asides from health issues, rape, and disabilities abortion should be illegal at all times

dude,you're alright.

you sound like you could be a good father.

boludo ya hay un thread para esto

Maybe Argentinians are white after all

>>Well known-fact that banning of abortion means lots of girls are going to die in shoddy botched home-abortions

Yup that is what it means, not that the medical industry will struggle to find fresh fetal tissue for 'research purposes'

My respect for my fellow americans has increased tenfold. Do not make our mistakes. It won't 'make the blacks breed less'. They still breed and economically leech.

The world grows by 78 million people each year, 1 billion every 12 years. There are roughly 45 million abortions 20 million of performed by backstreet charlatans in unhygienic conditions some 1 million die of their backstreet abortion.

The world grows by 78 million people each year, 1 billion every 12 years. There are roughly 45 million abortions carried out each year, 20 million of performed by backstreet charlatans in unhygienic conditions some 1 million women will die of their backstreet abortion.

I love you

fpbp
A shame 71 replies were posted after yours.

It was probably moved from Jow Forums