Giuliani: This Case Isn't Going To Fizzle, It's Going To Blow Up On Mueller

It's happening
youtube.com/watch?v=u7YxgGnYkcc

Attached: Mr Mayor.png (495x562, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/08/08/giuliani_mueller_investigation_much_worse_than_the_no-crime.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JvpCRHGg5Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really wish he would zip it, he isnt too bright.

If you still think Mueller is own our side, you are a fool.

He is literally the second longest-serving FBI director. It doesn't get more Deep State than that.

>that one fag who shills for Mueller, calls everyone who disagrees a kike, and posts the same images 100x a day BTFO

Attached: Muller BTFO.png (990x595, 626K)

"This investigation will he over in two weeks"
-Giuliani, 4 months ago.

No one thinks he's a good guy. Those people are demoralization shills, or maybe children.

Swamp's gonna swamp

Attached: 40fd47f36ef9bccdbe00715695a62d61bf0eb495b1ff8b62b4d25b731c5cc374.jpg (499x499, 78K)

I unironically love rudy 911 giuliani

BOOM
>Rudy Giuliani, attorney for President Trump, appeared on Hannity Wednesday night to explain why the legal team rejected special counsel Robert Mueller's term for an interview.

>Giuliani said the "real story" is that the case isn't going to fizzle, "it's going to blow up on them," referring to the Mueller team.

>"The reality is, the real story is not that this case isn’t going to fizzle," he said to host Sean Hannity. "It's going to blow up on them. The real question is, what we talked about before, there's a lot more to what they did that nobody knows about yet."

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/08/08/giuliani_mueller_investigation_much_worse_than_the_no-crime.html

I really do wonder what made him decide to shred his reputation (however undeserved) this late in life. Was it just money? Plain and simple?

Attached: la-na-pol-trump-mueller-20170517.jpg (2048x1616, 431K)

>there's a lot more to what they did that nobody knows about yet

So fucking tell everyone what they did you annoying shit of a man

Someone has serious dirt on him. He's been nothing but a yes man and bag man for his masters his whole career

he's protecting himself and all the (((others))). this investigation alone is making people look in every direction except at the people we should be looking at.

It's crazy how with both potus and Rudy everyone magically fucking forgot how they were both heaped with admiration and praise in the 90's/early 00s. Ffs, Rudy was "americas mayor", I had to explain to my mutt roommate that Rudy was beloved in NYC for years up until he became one of trumps lawyers, he didn't even know Giuliani was mayor. Fucking mutt retards.

Who invited Dumb and Fuck?

Attached: 1531441456408.jpg (630x630, 45K)

Mueller could care less about his reputation with us. What counts is his reputation within the social circles that he is in and they would destroy him if he turned.

Not

Stop being so black-and-white. The context is different if he acted under threats or blackmail. Under those circumstances, he would have been more like a slave than a pipe-hitting member of the tribe.

The reason no one has ever believed you or your fellow shills is because your theory requires people to go against what the President tells the public every single day. That and the fact Mueller is from upper elite WASP family, raised and schooled at the same private academy as no less than John Kerry. Mueller has always been a deep state leader, not their slave.

But really it's as simple as no one is going to side with you retards over President Trump.

That's based on the assumption that Trump is not engaging in kayfabe and Mueller is by no means a Deep State leader. The Deep State goes way, way higher than heads of the 3-letter agencies.

>It's Going To Blow Up On Mueller

Attached: Boom.gif (500x217, 782K)

Trump doesn't lie to his voters and never has, not even once

Mueller is probably the head of the shadow government. He's been the lynch pin and deciding factor in every event going back to Clinton's administration.

>The Clintons are good people
Literally the day after he was elected

>puppet talks to other puppet on a propaganda news network

big womp

What are social niceties. I actually give him lots of credit for giving the bad people a chance to reform their ways. That would have been the much easier path but they chose the left rather than the right. See? You have no ability or desire to understand Trump. You use him as your personal projection screen instead of accepting him for who he is

It's not "lying," it's navigating a mine field very carefully. He cannot oppose the deep state in a fully open and public way without causing a major upset. I think that will change as time goes on.

What is wrong with a major upset? That is exactly what we need. I'd rather life was hard for a few years with a brighter future than trying to maintain this pile of shit that's only growing putrid

I dont care who he is. I care about tangible results and justice for decades of treason. This isnt a dinner party.

Trump would have been out of office in 6 months like they wanted had he come in off the street and started ordering military tribunals and shit like the shills want his true believer voters to LARP about. Stop underestimating the President and the President's supporters and begin treating them as worthy adversaries

You out yourself and your agenda with every post

>have faith
The government squandered that years ago. Sorry

Mueller may not KNOW he’s on our side, but his efforts and actions WILL he used for our benefit whether he wants to or not. His investigation into Russia is slowly but surely redpilling the masses on two things:

1. Clinton corruption
2. Inconsequentiality of Russian influence

Even the talking heads on TV making a fuss over every “revelation” from the investigation knows it’s a big nothingburger deep down inside.

and you're a cuckold little bitch

We have different ideas of what a "major upset" is. I'm talking about if Trump talked about Luciferian pedophiles, false flags, 9/11, etc. That could easily be used against him and to our collective detriment if he did it too soon. I think it MUST happen, but not yet.

Do you have friends, user? Have you ever interacted with someone outside the internet, where you have to have some sort of filter?

Also this

This isn't a dinner party. Pretty sure I made that clear, previously. Also, 4 weeks prior he told her her husband is a rapist to her face. You were saying?

Sideshow Bob doesn't have a case and he never did. I bet even Manafort and Flynn both walk

Attached: SideShow Bob.png (675x696, 471K)

The second part of that made him sound like your retarded son.

>Mueller claims investigation will be over by summer

Its been a shitshow on all sides user don't play stupid.

Kek love it

Attached: 1525537809700.jpg (376x349, 22K)

Bump back to the top

muller is working for trump. hillary will hang by christmas

And when it doesn't, that just the deep state right guys?

Attached: pepe.png (375x360, 180K)

lol ok BASED MAGAPEDE

He is being blackmailed. Or he is a deranged leftist. In either case he is an idiot and stooge

He will be known for this investigation, which accomplished nothing

>money
He lost money on this. He was making millions in private practice. No, Mueller is here because he wanted to be the next Archibald Cox, whose name I had to look up because who cares about him. It’s stupid, but it’s what he wants.

I love reading these threads. The general population is so uneducated when it comes basic law practices and the amount of denial being kicked up by blind loyalists is hysterical.

Manafort is sunk, his defense is a joke and if you've even bothered to read the transcripts you'd see how weak his defense really is. The prosecution isn't basing its entire attack around Rick Gates hearsay, it has evidence to back up his claims. The defense has no way to fight Gates' claims but to besmirch his character, something the prosecution hasn't even bothered to respond to.

It'll be interesting to compare the language in this trial to the next against Manafort when he's actually be tried for conspiracy to defraud the United States and acting as an unregistered foreign agent

Has he even spoken publicly since his appointment?
Hell, are you sure he's even real? Same 5 pictures and video clips are all I've seen since his appointment. Is he a mute?

Attached: PepeHolmes.jpg (882x731, 124K)

bump

Mueller does not do well in front of microphones. Just watch this short 5-minute clip of him as FBI director responding to Congressional oversight about surveillance abuse and 4th amendment violations in his agency
youtube.com/watch?v=JvpCRHGg5Tg

>deranged statist
FTFY
Mueller part of the group who believes American people were "too free"

It is over. They have nothing. Mueller is just trying to prolong it. He will wait for midterms or kavanaugh to hurt trump politically. The media will play along and hope to hurt repubs enough to stop them. Then when info starts getting out that muellers conclusions wont amount to much, they will bury the story. After sometime has passed they will start metioning mueller investigation as if it found trump guilty of something. In 10 years time mueller investigation will be seen as a professional investigation which exposed trump.

This is what they will try to do, but trump has them by the balls. My guess is trump will wait until the midterms are close then nunes and co will start releasing docs that prove the fbi, doj, clinton campaign, foreign intelligence, and the media all conspired to spy on trump and destroy the president of the united states.

Mueller might even wait to give his investigations findings if the spygate scandal breaks. The media will try its hardest to bury spygate and amplify the mueller incestigation.

Lol, why isn't this a meme alredy?!? good one.lol

Mueller is a pedophile spread the word

Attached: emmpot ass.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

1. Report the pedo faggit post above like I just did
2. Remember to bump bc today's slide team sucks at what they do

Bump

Check these digits for dissolution of the FBI

reroll

I f he was in for the money he would have done something else. You have no idea what he could earn in the private sector. I think he could walk straight into google and work as special security adviser for 7 figures a year. I mean take a look at his CV and his reputation.
I believe something else motivates him. He actually wanted the FBI job after Comey was fired, this was not a meme, he really wanted it.
He probably needs his weekly dose of power what you get when prosecuting big personalities.
I don't think he sees the risk you described. He doesn't give a shit. That's what happens to addicts.

Attached: feh_008388_000002_iStock-469511141-300x199.jpg (300x199, 9K)

Nailed it

Attached: FB_IMG_1499834581162.jpg (900x1200, 115K)

Everybody knows at this point that this whole investigation is just an expensive shitshow!