Will they arrest pic related for this video?

>youtube.com/watch?v=lmZmDNRDb2c#action=share

I just watched Count Dankula's video about the response the UK government gave about a free speech petition.

They HAD to reply by law, and the response.. Well, i found it chilling.

What does /pol thinks about him? And will he get arrested for this petition? For questioning the power of the EU?

And, to be honest, i am curious to know what the american anons think about the response.

Attached: 109254378569.jpg (615x364, 28K)

Bumpypoo

He was already taken to court over the dog video wasn't he?

If they do not arrest him directly for this, they will concoct something else less resonant with people to jail him for, thereby removing from the spotlight the EU's Iron Fist on Free Speech..

Who fucking cares. I like him but the country is fucked and if he has any sense about him he'll flee it and seek asylum before his next court hearing.

dont really care and this faggots face bugs me so i hope they lock him up. He brings nothing new to the table.

His average video is him saying “how to win an argument in 2018” UR RACIST! GOT EM

like how fucking braindead do you have to be to have your entire life be an echo chamber like that. Its like making epic sjw btfo compilations for 5 years with zero self awarness

So people should be locked up for being annoying?

You'd getting the fucking chair if that were the case.

>will they arrest
does the ride end?

Dude!! Cm on, it's THAT bad in the UK?

Attached: 1531481fe100911.png (545x530, 234K)

these SJWs are limiting my FREE SPEECH and will call you RACIST if you disagree! give me adsense now, google

truly a non cattle human being worth giving a fuck about

>oppression in some mudslime shithole nation
Who cares?

>Will they arrest pic related for this video?
No it's from January and he still hasn't been so seems unlikely.
They've already suppressed him with the arrest for the pug video resulting in his £800 fine.

He's not going to pay the fine or accept any kind of community service, so if the appeal goes no further he will be put in prison.

I don't think staying to become a martyr will necessarily help. Actually, being forced to flee the country might be a better story to fight against this shit

fuck up cunt

fuck is your problem fagboy

bongistan is truly done for

Holy shit, he legit got principles and a backbone?
An autoritarian gov does NOT like that..

Attached: 43263425431.png (646x595, 280K)

This guy is no vanguard, he is just getting his slice of the e-celeb pie. He also looks like a Kekistani and a cookie cutter edgelord with his edgy starter pack piercings and guages. Does have that Scotch sense of humour though so is somewhat entertaining.

i hope they arrest his annoying cringe ass.
i'm genuinely tired of seeing his ugly as fuck brit face. Bongistan is done for anyways.

Attached: 2018-07-23.png (769x375, 243K)

I like him. Although his understanding is limited to SJW's and free-speech because he doesn't care to look deeper he's still useful and will get more people to vote for UKIP.

Dude, if the brits falls into the EU totalitarian grip, most of the EU will follow suit.
Then we will support China ( Soros made sure of that ) instead of you.
How can you not see it?
Ofc, he's always tryng to attack your freedom ( as shown in pic related ), but you gotta think outside your country, since you uphold the freedom of the free world!!

Attached: Cortez_Soros.jpg (515x490, 40K)

Attached: 1380570941973.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

Sargon looks a bit more tolerable in this pic.