Wtf is happening here ??

Attached: monopoly.jpg (914x634, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romania-insider.com/romanian-commune-mayor-honorary-citizen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we should just bomb the shit out of it

False flag.

it's pretty usual to see happenings here, but today the map looks like a full fledged war

link? Never seen that site before.
Also what is that basketball? High concentration of black people?

hehe

liveuamap.com

Thanks. I see they are still fighting in Ukraine, weird how quiet that is in the media.

Attached: (You).jpg (800x600, 63K)

I mean we should kill everyone and the problem is solved

what do these steering wheel indicate, car bomb?

that's so true. the media (and people in general) doesn't give a shit about real murders and real problems. they're to busy with inventing new genders and being offended.

they're rocket alerts

I used to follow the conflict, but kinda lost the autism, haven't given it much thought the last year or so, honestly thought the conflict was over since I haven't seen anything about it.

If that mapping tool is run by Jews, the answer is "intense kvetching that should be ignored".

it won't be over very soon unfortunately because russia won't allow to lose a buffer zone between it's borders and the expanding nato. the same thing as georgia, where the conflict is over but russia maintains troops in occupied territories with the excuse that they are defending russian speaking people.

Jews jewing

there is a big attack from israel going on at gaza
at the moment the security council discusses how to further proceed.

I hope they do the same here, my corrupt government needs to get checked. If they start in the North at the border they can just claim they followed the Russian street signs.

Attached: we russian now.jpg (900x523, 101K)

dude your country is seen here in romania as a paradise, you should see here corruption and official laziness

Parkvegen >> Пapквeгeн

Attached: - (15).jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

I can get that, but imagine living in paradise and seeing it be sold out to foreign interests trough masons/jewry so that the actors can get high paying jobs in the EU bureaucratic system.

Top tip, the entire Norwegian submarine fleet depends on two guys showing up to work.

>Norwegian submarine fleet depends on two guys
it justifies street names in Russian

Attached: 1.webm (530x300, 1.76M)

I hope we get to see another 2014 kinda war. It was super entertaining last time.

i know there are problems in every country and what you're saying it's just the strap-on forced globalization eu is facing these days. that's so sad but inevitable.
romania-insider.com/romanian-commune-mayor-honorary-citizen/
meanwhile in romania

Hamas launched missilies again they are probably going to get JEW'ED soon

kek

They're white so their war and ensuing refugee flood don't matter

explosions

Its literally a new Shoa