Eric Clanton

>lives a life of complete privilege, never doing any physical labor his entire life
>gets to become a professor (paid by tax payers) teaching young impressionable minds Restorative Justice and Communism
>cowardly hits unsuspecting Trump supporters in the head with heavy metal objects, just because he doesn't like their politics
>gets to do it 5 times in a row, even denting someone's helmet
>it's obvious he wants to silence and terrorize Trump supporters
>gets to wear a mask
>only caught because of pol, police would never have bothered to investigate
>when police raid his commie holdout he gets caught with magic mushrooms, no drug charges
>they find more than enough evidence (bike locks, Antifa outfit, selfies on his phone)
>gets charged with 5 counts of felony assault with a deadly weapon
>anonymous donor pays his bail
>gets to violate bail conditions by protesting with Antifa, Judge doesn't care
>media ignores his crimes, Rollingstone writes an article sympathetic to Clanton making him out to be the victim to evil nazi internet trolls cause Eric dindu nothin
>gets a free commie lawyer
>case gets dragged out over a year with 9 continuations
>his fellow traveler DA drops all of his felony assault with a deadly weapon charges and reduces the one of him on video to simple assault (that's lightly pushing someone)
>only gets 3 years probation and a $250 fine, while he's victim lost at least 20 IQ points and doesn't even realize he can sue Eric in civil court
>becomes a hero to Antifa
>gets all the free Antifa pussy he's ever wanted
>gets to live out his fantasy of being a revolutionary fighting against the system that just saved him
>his face gets put on shirts like Che Guevera
>Hollywood makes a movie about his story and how he's the victim of a nazi hate campaign
>set for life, has no problem finding another job in academia and returns to brainwashing dumbass college students

face it pol, he's just better than you

Attached: eric-clanton-youtube-370x242.jpg (370x242, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4
youtube.com/watch?v=ug34vogS3Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, I guess it would be okay to hit him in the head with a bike lock.

>gets all the ANTIFA pussy

Oh god. Please no, user.

Attached: 5D487869-E17B-4C78-BA42-CF995535A8D4.jpg (600x800, 42K)

OP is not posting in good faith therefore you can ignore his argument. Go home nazis!

Dem fine Antifa bitches..

Attached: antifa-woman.jpg (540x960, 76K)

He's going to get murdered, though. He'll live the rest of his life in a constant state of worry, having to watch over his shoulder for looming bike-locks. I think I'd rather go to prison for a few years then have that fate.

he should go on a lecture tour with basedstickman, that would be entertaining

Nah

My brother beat up a home invader and was convicted of felony battery. Eric Clanton beat a man with a bike lock for no reason and gets to walk.

He is commie trash who will meet with some unfortunate accident. His arrogance and hubris will get the better of him

Violent justice and righteous retribution will take place when the state ignores its own laws.

based stickman will be in jail for much lesser crimes though

Sure. Free. Out in the world. He may as well start learning to see out the back of his head. It would just be a shame if he got jumped and emasculated in some dark alley.

Attached: 1533611812037.jpg (738x960, 78K)

In case you havent noticed, the "fight in the streets" types that get a ton of attention ARE FUCKING MEANINGLESS.
Want to create a better future for your children? Have a family and take care of them. Thats what the 99.9% Republican base is doing, since it works.

>living in a fucked up state

Serves him right. No state outside of liberal blue shitholes would ever convict a homeowner of felony battery for beating the everloving shit out of a home invader.

> since it works.

It's not working anymore. Your family will be surrounded by shitskins and leftist morons who want to kill them and nothing you taught them will help, except for how to use a gun. If you want to save them from this threat you need to act now to diminish it.

Kek, good one Muhammad.
It's working, just not in your nanny state. Come to Texas and see it for yourself.

Or they’ll be brainwashed in college.

Actually he bashed 7 people over the head (that we know of).

>muh texas
You'll see soon enough you myopic retard.

He literally pled out to a misdemeanor. TOP FUCKING KEK if you think his life is ruined by this shit. All this time you fucks were saying that he was going to jail. He will never see prison. He won, you lost. I hope the fags he bashed on the head fucking kill themselves.

I told you autists this was what would happen. This is how the world works.

Everyone gets probation their first offense for something like that. If you expected a different result, you are either underage and inexperienced or just plain stupid.
t. Trump supporter

Hope this faggot gets his pumpkin smashed with a bike lock. Not enough to kill him, but enough to make him a drooling, shitting himself retard.
That way he can spend the rest of his life contemplating the wonders of the worker's paradise!

>Texas
>slowly becoming purple
>most favorite destination of people who moved out of the California

Texans don't want Californians in their state. In fact nobody wants the Californians fleeing their expensive, unsustainable state. I see it in the news all the time that people are complaining about it.

The dude who brought concealed legal gun to BLM rally was chased by five dindus and had to defend himself, killing no one, got 18 years behind the bars, you low IQ homo.

I would accept three years probation for a whack at his head with a hammer.

>consumed by hate
>forced to live with private security
>prime target for false flag
>better
if that's better okay
i bet he can't even poop in peace

What if I have had my family and my children are all successful whites? Maybe I would consider whacking him in the head with a hammer to be part of what I need to do to keep my family safe?

Low IQ, only 50% of Texans are even white you will see it turn solid blue within 2 decades just like California did

If this is how the world works now we should embrace it. Rule 7.62 is in effect. OPEN THE RANGE, WE FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH TARGETS!

Complaining is all you’ll ever do though, nobody wants Mexicans either but that didn’t stop them

>he won you lost
>”now this is epic”

go back to your hole you troglodyte

Not true. People are verbally attacking and vandalizing property of these new Californian settlers.

And when the real civil war starts, its going to be more than just that.

true but all the niggers are barely libs from what ive seen

>>lives a life of complete privilege, never doing any physical labor his entire life
not having to do physical labor is not a representation of having a privileged life. Physical labor is not a requirement for being underprivileged

get your act together america

Attached: welcomecommies.jpg (604x672, 78K)

Is that what you think happened Jethro? That faggot went there to pick a fight and shoot people. They had chat logs of him saying that shit to his white power buddies.

If you're going to commit a crime, don't fucking brag about it in texts and emails. He got 18 years because he is a fucking moron, just like you.

so why aren't you a millionaire?

Texan in Austin to confirm: commiefornians are in fact taking over. I hate to admit it but Texas will soon fall if we cannot remove rotten beans.

>meme flaggot
>butthurt reply

T. Schlomo

>That faggot went there to pick a fight and shoot people. They had chat logs of him saying that shit to his white power buddies.

So you mean EXACTLY like the warrior against the system Clayton? Nice argument.

We are powerless to legally do anything to stop anything. If it comes to violence, Texas will be the first battleground. Fucking nuke Austin and start over.

This

We need to bring back lynching. And string up EVERY nigger and nigger loving Communist.

Attached: :pol: lynching op.png (500x403, 269K)

I heard from someone that Clanton has vowed to declare war on the Proud Boys.

what makes you think i'm not?
only takes 40 commies here to be a millionaire

lets hit him with bike lock
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4

That is bullshit political theater. Proud Boys are a LARP designed to keep us from all taking action because "someone is out there defending us". Nobody is defending us and the barbarians are well within the gates.

When did Clanton admit to going there to shoot people? Don't bother, I know you ignorant faggots cannot into consistency. In my opinion he was just defending himself, the court must have agreed with me since he is walking free, while your little Nazi boys are going to rot in jail forever. Fuck off and die fascist faggot.

>Anonymous
As a skill trades nigger I wish I didnt have to lift clutch packings for arabs in there semi trucks. If I wasnt so autistic I'd be a pilot or officer in charge of auditing loan applications.

Not working physical labor is a privilege in my book

Attached: shri.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Californians are worse than Mexicans, in every way, and they vote.

Pretty much.

If the Proud Boys were serious, they'd frankly have a name that's not literally ripped from a fucking Disney song. Which sounds more fearsome and intimidating to you? "Proud Boy" or Sturmabteilung (literally Storm Battalion)?

Hell, even Atomwaffen Division has a more appropriate name and they even dress the part too.

Attached: Sturmabteilung.jpg (950x650, 367K)

Attached: Clanton.jpg (940x545, 110K)

>>gets to live out his fantasy of being a revolutionary fighting against the system that just saved him
This is the weird thing about all this shit. Why does the penny never drop?

Attached: 1521239621030.jpg (791x1024, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ug34vogS3Fw
Here is a video of him defending himself, in a typical communist fashion.
He is free because his daddy money has saved him, in a typical communist fashion.
He got out due to the system he wants to dismantle, in a typical communist fashion.
Never change.

I don't know how many years are enough, but seriously if the thread was "Bikelock fag gets 10-20 years prison" we'd forget about him. He'd just lose some of his life. But now he got the worst part of the internet wanting his head.

anyone can be better than anyone in a rigged system.

Someone please shop a Monster Energy drink into this.

Cry a bit louder Nazi faggot. I can't hear you over here in the land of the free.

Kill him OP.

>everyone who hates commies are nazis!

Get your head checked, schizo. Better yet, get U-Locked.

>Nazi faggot

Do you know even a goddamn thing about the history of WWII?

Attached: czech is strong.png (500x427, 82K)

>gets to
>gets to

>gets to
>gets to

>gets to
>gets to
>gets to

Op and Canton both have faggot mindsets

>Serves him right. No state outside of liberal blue shitholes would ever convict a homeowner of felony battery for beating the everloving shit out of a home invader.
Honestly, as much as I hate it, this is sortof the correct answer.
There's no finding common ground with these people. Liberal judges don't follow the law, it's meaningless in a liberal state. All that matters to them is the liberal ideology and the religion of diversity.
The only sensible thing is to leave the liberals to themselves and don't live among them.

Conservatives who stay in liberal areas and are surprised when they get screwed over, at this point, are like chicks who wear slutty clothes to a frat party and get sexually assaulted. Yes, they had the right to do so legally. Yes, the guy who sexually assaulted her was in the wrong. But, I mean, come on... mitigate your danger by making sensible choices, for God's sake.

Come out to a march sometime, It'll be fun to watch you bleed and cry.

CHECKED! LEFT WING NOW!

To be honest, the only way to straighten out the American political system would be the mass death of virtually the entire extant government.

Attached: dare-to-resist-cartoon.jpg (614x342, 34K)

No one has the guts to actually try something and you fucking know it

kek.
This is what a post by someone who got blown the fuck out looks like.

Fortunately for you I have responsibilities, or I would go representing myself. You think the guys here are bad? You haven't seen malicious yet. None of you would be returning anti-protestors.

>No one has the guts to actually try something and you fucking know it
Conservatives, on average, tend to have jobs, families and in general too much to lose by getting a criminal record. Clanton sucks, and it would be nice if someone took care of him, but he's really not worth it.

Thats a really funny way of admitting you're a total and complete pussy.

340 pounds for whacking communists?

How far will that much money get you in the Philippines? Assuming you lived your life pretty normally still, maybe a few nice things here and there.

No it means I have a company to run and I don't have time to fly over and make sure the rest of you and your buddies spend the rest of your lives shitting in a bedpan.

Ok Pussy.

>Anonymous donor pays his bail
Why are we able to do this again?

You're welcome, loser. Thank God every day you never have to meet me.

I'm pretty sure this is a misunderstanding for the sake of rage.
If the wrong charges were filed or something doesn't it just take longer to try and convict?

Or is he off now forever and for good and there's nothing that comes at him whether criminal or civil? That just seems impossible, he's on video attacking people. What do they think was happening? He tripped and fell over?

Attached: 1509306716825.jpg (479x479, 58K)

Ducking kek

Ok Pussy.

(you)

>while he's victim lost at least 20 IQ points and doesn't even realize he can sue Eric in civil court
well why doesn't somebody just tell him? You can see his face pretty well in the video, it probably wouldn't be very hard to get a hold of him

There's a law in the US saying you can't be tried twice for the same crime

It be a shame if his personal info was posted somewhere

Also this must of been a plea bargain

From looking at the case, I can tell they're setting up Eric Clayton to break his parole by attending anything antifa related. If he attends one, it's on him not Oakland's justice system. All it takes is word from several eye witnesses and he's in for the long run.

He pled to a misdemeanor. Even if he does violate his parole, the most time he will do is like 6 months. Face it, he was a good boy and dindu nuffin, he was just protecting himself from Nazi attackers.

>the most time he will do is like 6 months.
The least time you can serve is 3 years for breaking parole. That sentence increases depending on what else you did.

>Come to texas
Nigger half of your state is spics

He'll be looking over his back for the next twenty years, maybe the rest of his life. I do not envy him. He's betrayed everyone.

A judge can also choose to increase the sentence to 5 years if they didn't do jail time for what they did to get parole.

If they can take can take care if and defend themselves that’s enough. The leftists will either starve, get killed by their pets or convert when the money runs out in the cities.

well, not necessarily true
can be charged criminally & civil courts

I hope this fag gets found in a gutter

Attached: 1527709233246.jpg (2048x1362, 597K)

not if gets hit by a car or dropped off a bridge.

if someone kills him all they'd do is make him a martyr, there's real no good way to approach this

Lmao u should come back in a couple years when ur brain is more developed

>all they'd do is make him a martyr,
Not if he's killed by someone other than a "nazi". Prison's a big place. Send him there and he'll get a big welcoming party.

I'm surprised you guys thought there would be any other result. A prominent communist in Berkeley, California getting any sort of punishment for smashing LE EVIL NAZIS!!!~!!!!@#!@e??

The courts are openly corrupt now. White privilege has literally been cited for heavy punishments in prominent cases.

Whether we like it or not, we're all resistance now in our country,

Attached: ABSOLUTELYSUBVERSIVE4.jpg (256x256, 20K)