Brit/pol/ -crystal palace edition

Attached: IMG_20180804_162334_1.jpg (2976x3968, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHP3Jih_rfA
longlivethelocal.pub/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/09/uk-new-centrist-party-not-another-anti-immigrant-party-united-for-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C R O Y D O N

All out war when?

What does it mean if I have a surname that is Old Norse?

Might get myself euthanised if Ngubu doesn't score some facking goals soon

Attached: ihavegivenup.png (1166x784, 924K)

Can I be a poet after the revolution lads?

Start kicking nonces:

>youtube.com/watch?v=PHP3Jih_rfA

Attached: Hunt.jpg (450x650, 57K)

In awe at the size of this crap

Absolute ushit

Attached: bigun.jpg (600x450, 19K)

Give me a reason why God should stop punishing you.

Attached: Gott strafe England - Er strafe es.jpg (1078x1666, 1.12M)

it means you have to go back

No, you can be one now
To frown is to drown
You don't want to die like sound
So sing and grin,
and drink drink drink
You will miss what you missed
Sit still in the cist
If you can't move then just drift

To where

The New Nationalist Party 1 Point Plan For Action:

1. The immediate execution of all known Islamic Terrorists in the country

Ok, be honest lads... would you vote for me ??

Not sure what you're getting at. If you threw that girl out in a third world country she'd probably beg for someone to kill her, or go lay in the street and die of exposure.
not defending her at all, but she was a lost cause. she couldn't into life. she saw no value in it and only saw value in death and leaving a 'mark' on the world's perception of assisted suicide. it was probably the best thing for her, she just doesn't deserve the sympathy she craved.

I've been really low before when I took acid and had a bad trip and JUSTed myself for a few weeks. I convinced myself the entire universe was just a creation of my mind (so either I was God, or I was trapped in a coma/matrix type situation). I knew I couldn't kill myself because it would be too traumatic for both me in death and for my family if
I was wrong and everything was actually real. So I would just lay there all day and try to will myself to die. I thought somehow if I willed it hard enough it would happen, lol. I imagine that's what this girl felt like all the time, just waiting and hoping to be free from life.

yur ma' shagged Odin

So she was based and pilled?

norway, sweden, denmark or kenya for all i care. genocidal viking rapists aren't welcome. you need to leave before we kick you out.

Good luck with that with the death penalty being illegal.

I do thoroughly enjoy rape play with my gf unironically
Its my fav fetish

After the what?

Attached: Kaczynski.jpg (401x600, 41K)

>laws can't be changed

Her survival instinct would kick in. This instinct is lacking from most people because they run from even the slightest hardships, how many of you have even been outside today and felt the exposure to sunshine or wind?

no
becuae islamist terrorists further our cuase

All this talk of revolution and no ones talking about the beer tax. 3 pubs a day close for good
>3
>pubs
>a day

Go sign this petition you fucking niggers im sick of having to take out a mortgage every time I go for a few swift ones with the lads

Petition: longlivethelocal.pub/

Attached: cozy.jpg (640x426, 56K)

>voted into power
>call up generals
>"you lads wanna kill some terrorists?"
>"Yes Mr. Prime Minister.... Yes we do."
bang bang, job done

Attached: file.png (1024x673, 1.03M)

>the revolution

Attached: the end.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1023x651, 44K)

No, that's simply wrong. She would have been forced to move and you can't be depressed when you have no time to sit still. She is just the peak of Western comfort and overconsumption. All she needed to do was live ascetically by force.

Her people, her community, etc, they all failed her. If someone took her and dumped her in the jungle (not literally the jungle), she might have starved a little, she might have experienced severe harship... but she would not have killed herself.

It's quite sickening that she was allowed to take her own life and assisted in that way.

how am i wrong?

>how many of you have even been outside today and felt the exposure to sunshine or wind?
Every day, bro. It's what I live for.

>I've been really low before when I took acid and had a bad trip and JUSTed myself for a few weeks. I convinced myself the entire universe was just a creation of my mind (so either I was God, or I was trapped in a coma/matrix type situation).

Do drugs kids.

*teleports behind your countryside*

heh, nothin personal kid

Attached: Qjeggro.jpg (5344x3008, 2.04M)

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/09/uk-new-centrist-party-not-another-anti-immigrant-party-united-for-change

Jesus Christ just look at the pure distilled cuckery on display in this comment under the article:
>Fantastic, well needed article, thank you.
>Though soon to be swamped by the pitchfork cry- ''immigration killed/is killing/will kill the country''.
>My Grandson is black.
>I'm white.
>I genuinely weep over his future.
>There is an Overton window on racism.
>It's being pulled back to the 50's.

I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind, these faggots honestly think this country is fascist.

Attached: WojakSoyboyDictionary.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

Attached: 445757999.jpg (262x230, 21K)

don't bother there has been an infestation of normie cunts in this general all week

British people make me embarrassed to be white. I never saw such dirty, lazy, stupid, fat, ugly white people in my life until I came to England.

Look at any group of football fans. Fat short men with beer bellies cheering on a bunch of Africans. And fighting each other - actually brawling and trying to kill each other like common negro street rats.

Look at the newspapers British people buy. Look at the front page of "The Sun". It looks like it was put together by schoolboys. Superficial trash, targeted at the absolute lowest level of intelligence. If an Arab or a Chinese woman was reading it, I wouldn't be surprised. But British white people read this. 1.5 million people actually buy this shit.

British people are a fucking disgrace and give white people a bad name.

Attached: 1525629491788.png (924x696, 1.35M)

Where's the nearest JJB Sports and Matalan?

NEET ACCELERATIONISM

Attached: anzu neet.png (400x400, 247K)

*jews capitalists and leftists spend decades destroying the white race rather than improving it*

LOL WTF IS WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE

It won't stop until every hedgerow is burned and destroyed and those beautiful paddocks are turned into pic related.
We do this in Australia but we're a big enough country to get away with it.

Attached: 2_art-population.jpg (729x436, 121K)

t.

Attached: file.png (900x784, 997K)

am i having a fucking stroke here ? look we've already gotten into power, so when the fuck would you suggest we start killing these muzzie cunts ??

WAHEY, next to the mcdonalds

>>that smell of fresh carpet
>that fine dust on all the surfaces
>that builders mcdonalds trash in the recycling box
>deano cracks open the door on his new empire, letting the waft of fresh house waft waftily over him, like cracking open that first can of the night
>his key clatters down and echoes on the table, he cracks open his first fosters of the night, 3 pint cans in the fridge. bosh. home sweet home
>the stench of carpets begins to dull his senses
>he can't tell if he's warm or cold, his house is so well insulated and it's completely silent.
>Deano hums chelsea dagger to himself. his own palace. he notices one of the brown letters that looks important
>sat in the middle of his "living room" floor (where the beanbag's going), Deano opens the letter
>'Congratulations on your new home. MR Dean Oswald, We hope that you are settling well. This is a note to notify you that we will commence taking payments of £4919 p/w/p.a/pp commencing as of the first of last month, not including the outstanding monthly and bimonthly interest inclusions at 299% APR per annum. Regards Conglomobank'.
>Deano's eyes see the words but none of it sinks in. he drops the letter and pulls a pizza menu towards him
>Fuck yeah! The local pizza place do donner meat on a pizza! The lads are gonna flip their shit!

Attached: 1527546574279.png (1306x980, 2.8M)

Go away redirection shill.

I've done hundreds of drugs, research chems, experimental drugs, the classic ones, etc, and I fucking despise the bullshit "psychedelic" stories. While some of them are profound and life changing, completely changing your perspective... it's still just your brain misfiring, really. You're not visiting other realms and other worlds, you're not getting the answers of the universe, you're just experiencing your brain being fucked in real time.

Shit pisses me off. I called people out before on /lit/, blatant bullshitters who were just regurgitating stories they'd heard, etc. People like Shuglin were literally insane. They were fucked from drug use.

If we are in power why do we need only get rid of the "islamist" ones and not just all darkies?

Image needs a couple of deanos t b h lad.

>we start killing these muzzie cunts ??

imagine being bluepilled enough that you only want to kill the terrorists, every ethnic and every mongrel should be eliminated

I broke out a sweat just looking at that. Poor bastard must've had his ass stitched after that one

Attached: Destroy it all now.jpg (900x750, 65K)

Looks like the bomb dropped on Nagasaki

And communists

Attached: 9A0ACC62-0F7D-4F06-A4A3-8282B514AF82.jpg (600x600, 72K)

>Fookin' softie couldn't handle a bit o' banter

Attached: NorfFC.png (1056x1032, 86K)

>it's still just your brain misfiring, really. You're not visiting other realms and other worlds, you're not getting the answers of the universe, you're just experiencing your brain being fucked in real time.

Interesting that you mention this. This is what ultimately killed my curiosity with drugs, the experience you have is meaningless, if you can even say it was 'you' the experience was happening to while you give yourself that sweet hit of temporary brain damage.

how are jews capitalists and leftists stopping British whites from standing up straight and dressing properly and having good personal hygiene and not acting like untermenschen

The grammar in this sentence is fucked. I'm off to bed lads.

Ban the Burka.

Oh and if the establishment gets Boris, please Vote UKIP. Thanks!

Attached: boris downed.jpg (1920x1150, 323K)

..... YOU DON'T REVEAL TO THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD YOU'RE A GENOCIDAL MANIAC BEFORE GETTING INTO POWER

First, you sneak into power, THEN you arm the footie firms and other moderate/extreme nationalist groups.. AND FINALLY you genocide everyone

And somehow Britain still has one of the highest average IQs in Europe.

Attached: neet.png (1500x2340, 1.39M)

Does Deano have a gf? If so, what's she called? Is she a bit of slag?

> the experience you have is meaningless,
I wouldn't say that, t bh. It's still an experience.

actually it looks more like the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. The Nagasaki bomb was closer to a sphere shape

Reckon the person who wrote that is an American?

and neolibs
and fatties
and race traitors or anyone who has fucked a non white
and anyone with non white blood
and any lgbt
and any pro Americanisation cunts
and retards/deformed uggos/genetic freaks
and any sluts
and any drug user

who am I kidding I'll go full pol pot if I get the chance desu

Attached: 1524430608835.jpg (480x365, 29K)

You know what a fucking loser you are?

Attached: l.jpg (377x351, 24K)

and tripfaggots

Same. I tried shrooms and lsd, learning that all it basically does it shut down/stop some parts of your brain working anywhere near as well as it normally does killed the last bit of curiosity I had.

I guess it depends on how you look back at it after you come down. I always end up seeing it as being a false experience and discard anything I might have thought about during it as not worthwhile.

Attached: 1508173260370.png (645x729, 91K)

Buddha said the exact same thing in his rejection of cults who place importance on experiences gained through alterations of consciousness with drugs, and for the same reasons.

> a false experience
No such thing

Harriet who works as a Telesales Team Leader on a desolate Midlands industrial estate.

the implication in the OP was that we are already in power you mong

I asked you a question.

rebecca they know eachother from school but went their separate ways and slagged around but now they are together at age 30 and ready to have 2 children (harry and georgia) then get divorced at 40

False might not be the right word. I guess I mean I can't trust the why I feel during the high because I was incapacitated while experiencing it - When sober I don't trust high me to be making conclusions about anything.

perhaps you're right and I'm being overly empathetic because I've been at rock bottom before and am pretty much there now, lel. but regardless she clearly was mental
I need to go outside...

It's a pretty common thing, I hear. You just naturally start to ask yourself question after question like 'why am I here?' and the chain of answers leads you back to 'I created everything in my mind'. Pretty fucked up, but in hindsight it was just a misdirected realisation that we all collectively make up 'God' or the universe. We're not 'in' the universe, we 'are' it.

It must have been dull

Lmao that shopping center in the top right is in Bracknell. Been there a few times its largely a shit hole

By infesting the schools that used to teach this and destroying the media that used to teach this and eroding the churches that used to teach this.
Do keep up. This thread could be used as justification for swapping fluoride for Tetrodotoxin in the water supply.

>until I came to England.
There's a cure for that. Try fucking off and going home then.

Yeah, you value experience with no filter over others. At least that is how I feel now.

>any man under 5'11
>any woman with less than D cups
>atheists
>anyone who wears trainers
>all iphone users

Attached: me rn.png (195x195, 58K)

that shopping center is all across the country m8

>>all iphone users

based

It's like a canister of compressed air, look how rigidly it holds its form.

He must have been eaten nothing but unchewed toffee for 8 days and totally avoided hydration.

>anyone who wears trainers
t. Fat obese NEET loser

Lmao

What about people that wear trainers for when they are training?

I think psychedelic stories are true as far as psychedelic drugs giving you a new perspective. They create delusions like the one I had but said delusions can be very useful if approached later with a clear head and applied to reality and/or popular belief systems.

Attached: nitrous.jpg (300x168, 2K)

make your own X Point Plan to Action... I want to see what you guys would do

Attached: nbu.jpg (1536x2048, 361K)

Yeah I guess that sums it up. I never even drink anymore unless there's some social impetus to. A year ago that would have been unthinkable, drinking was a large part of how I relaxed.

No way near as dull as you, MI5.

Do your lifting barefoot.

If you mean jogging then jogging will be the first thing outlawed in the ethnostate.

Attached: anzu.png (276x208, 74K)

Go on then, what was the question

What revolution were you talking about.

>any woman with less than D cups

Fookin pleb, perky C cups are the best