/leafpol/ -GLARING TACTICAL MISTAKES edition

>Saudi Arabia says quarrel with Canada will not stop oil shipments
business.financialpost.com/commodities/energy/saudi-official-says-canada-dispute-wont-affect-oil-sales

>Saudi Arabia 'justified' in cutting ties with Canada, says head of pro-Saudi group
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/saudi-arabia-justified-in-cutting-ties-with-canada-says-head-of-pro-saudi-group-1.4777535

>'They don't want us to win': Ford accuses media, pollsters of conspiring against Ontario PCs
nationalpost.com/news/they-don1t-want-us-to-win-ford-accuses-media-pollsters-of-conspiring-against-ontario-pc-victory-in-email-blasts

>Ontario announces it will launch a constitutional challenge to the federal carbon tax plan
nationalpost.com/news/national/ontario-announces-it-will-launch-a-constitutional-challenge-to-the-federal-carbon-tax-plan

Attached: leafed.png (1151x911, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenectarine.ca/politics/ndp-fundraising-numbers-are-so-abysmal-jagmeet-singh-is-not-taking-a-salary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate Trudeau so fucking much.

fkn faggot lefas think they can do foreign policy through tweeting, like the God Emperor (tm)

it's like we think people actually respect us?

leafs need to come to grips with the notion that we are internationally irrelevant, and have a weak ass leader -- elected by a bunch of weak-ass virtual signaling retards

this
is
what
we
get

fuckin annex us already

You could've prevented this.

Why didn't you listen?

Attached: 1445478559757.jpg (1600x900, 334K)

So canada is virtue signalling themselves into a shit economy?

pretty much

"and here's why it's a good thing"

>leafs need to come to grips with the notion that we are internationally irrelevant
Leafs need a restrained and conservative PM like or Maxime Bernier to protect our best interests and not rock the boat too much in doing it. We don't have as much influence on the world stage as we like to think.

Instead we get virtue-signaller in chief whose ineptness and SJW pet projects make Canada a laughing stock

Yes.

If we had Harper, none of this shit would've happened. Harper would've worked with Trump to cut a quick and fair deal and both countries would've been better off.

Unlike Trudeau who inserted SJW provisions about homosex rights and feminist talking points into a fucking trade deal to intentionally frustrate the Americans and score brownie points with shitlibs at home.

based sauds

Name a single redeeming thing about being Canadian in 2018.

Name ONE

I hate this country

At least we're not Sweden-tier yet.

Trudeau is. Canadians don't like him.

Attached: 7C10F6B8081C4405B5D9AA4D01F52E5F.png (614x498, 59K)

When piled high you guys will make a great bonfire.

>Trudeau's FA minister: Saudis, you shouldn't jail civil rights activists
>KSA: Fuck you were going to lose our shit and try to fuck up your economy apologize nao
>Trudeau: No, we're not sorry for once. You shouldn't jail peaceful activists
>World: TRUDEAU RUINING CANADA

I don't understand. He's standing up to external bullying, this is the first time I've actually respected him. Why is this a bad thing?

No, thats true. Plenty of areas of Canada untouched by the immivasion, but dont take that for granted.

>voted him in
>claim not to like him
Nah, Trudeau is exactly the leader smug self-superior Canadians deserve

>external bullying
telling a bunch of medieval shitskins to obey your faggoty virtue signalling laws is hardly standing up to "external bullying"

I didn't vote for him. Anyways I think most have realized the mistake. Look at the pic in the post you replied to. Liberals lost so many seats, they aren't even considered a party anymore, Trudeau is incapable of a second term.

He cares more about Saudi feminist activists than his own citizens?

Why not stand up for something that actually benefits Canadians?

>It's time Canada

Attached: Apologize .jpg (870x489, 43K)

Question is if Scheer can repair the damage done by Trudeau.

It is, though. KSA threatened Canada economically and physically with that CN Tower/plane gaffe. He's standing up for his governments ability to comment on the goings-on elsewhere, like Trump does every day. Like KSA prince Alwaleed did to trump during the election.

>Question is if Scheer can repair the damage done by Trudeau.
I don't trust Scheer one bit and am hoping for another leadership election before federal election. Ford or Bernier would be top picks for me.

A year ago I would've said no, but Scheer seems to be getting a little fire in his belly. I think he could go a lot further than he is - but I don't think he will. He's a short, lumpy "nice guy" after all

should have conquered them while we had the chance...

Yeah, but Canada is an irrelevant country with no muscle. Trudeau THOUGHT he could act like Trump, in the sense that his demands would be taken seriously. In this case no. Should have asked the Americans first or not fucking bothered in the first place.

I don't give two shits about what goes on in Saudi Arabia, and Trudeau doesn't give two shits about what goes on in Canada. Just give me a leader who recognizes what we are and wants to stop LARPing as the world's guidance counselor. It doesn't work, we're hated as a result, and it's fucking pointless in the first place

Yeah, either would be fine for me but prefer Bernier. let Ford MOGA

That would honestly be the ideal. I am impressed with how much Ford is already changing things here. He's practically Hitler if you listen to the (((news))) though.

>Tries Trump style Gunboat Twitter diplomacy
>Gets his shit slapped on the world stage

Surely the percentage of Canadians worth saving find this humorous as well.

Attached: hahahahahaha.png (349x278, 47K)

It is hilarious, and brought good consequences. 16k wahhabist shitskins are leaving the country, and Trudeau embarrassed himself into further obsolescence

Attached: kr2N8c.gif (320x180, 818K)

>when you get challenged by a non-country
get your shit together leafs

Attached: 1526335430163.jpg (728x960, 58K)

To all Trudeau apologists: besides western european countries every single country commits human rights abuses or anti-politically correct behavior, is Trudeau calling out every single government guilty of this?

He should put his money where his mouth is and stop doing business with any country that doesn't adhere to Canadian morality standards, kinda like what Saudi Arabia just pulled off.

It was part of a social engineering ring that the Saudis uncovered. Canadians were involved. (((We))) were trying to give them the feminist mind virus along with some other things, but they found out and told Trudeau to fuck off.

You won't find any apologists here either

Lol this

Bernier forever in my heart

>just give me a leader who recognizes what we are and wants to stop LARPing as the world's guidance counselor.
Well fucking said.

Back when Trump was inaugurated and first enacted the travel ban, I distinctly remember the US lefty media started pushing out all this agitprop garbage about the US abandoning its position of "moral leadership" of the world or whatever.

These same lefty journalists, of course, would go on to suggest that either A) Merkel B) Trudeau would be deemed the new "moral leaders" of the western world.

I think Justin let a few too many puff piece articles get to his head.

No matter what happens it makes Trudeau look bad.

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: this-is-epic.jpg (1061x586, 199K)

I agree. Situation was not handled in the best way but this is the first time I've seen Trudeau actually have a backbone. I'm happy

He stands his ground on this, he looks like a naive stubborn idiot for making this SJW pet project his hill to die on.

He apologizes, he looks ultra cucked and weak.

Lose/lose for the l*bs

Were still americas hat

This has nothing to do with Trudeau having a backbone - his little social engineering project was uncovered and to avoid embarrassment he went on some spiel about w*man rights.

I mean, I don't want any contact with the Saudis either, I'm just not sure being flaming niggerfaggots about it is the way to go. Seems to have worked though

>Trudy's getting pounded in the ass just the way he likes it.

Attached: 1528932582891.jpg (800x527, 152K)

How do we fix Southern Ontario lads?

GTA is a shithole but surely some cities like Kitchener/Waterloo, London and St Catherines are worth saving, right?

Attached: 1458627579508.jpg (500x459, 47K)

YOUR GUY

Attached: tru-fag2.jpg (810x500, 60K)

tough guy

Attached: tru-fag1.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Don't bother, let the GTA remain as a containment zone. I'm moving out West in a few years

>external bullying
>in KSA
kys

>tfw moved out to Ontario from Alberta for a job
>aside from how good the job is, still one of the worst decisions I ever made
I can't wait to save enough money and move back lmao

Attached: canadian coping with his country.png (808x805, 516K)

nuke
toronto

>tfw all my friends moved out West a few years ago
>tfw I stayed for schooling and job opportunities

Making money doesn't matter when just leaving your house makes you want to die. I don't even hear English being spoken anymore.

Attached: 1501710629891.png (593x635, 260K)

Im hoping we can get the Conservative party to hold another leadership election. Scheer is going to hand this country to the NDP, I can feel it. We need a Ford or a Bernier if Canada is going to stand any kind of a chance.

Sadly this. Scheer is too much of a milquetoast Canadian conservative - not at all what we need right now. I wish Max won the leadership... It was so close

>Scheer is going to hand this country to the NDP,
Nah, even the most boomer of boomer labour-union dipper who votes NDP their entire life isn't going to vote for a shitskin.

Faith as Mayor of TO and Ford as Premier sounds real nice

Attached: _20180809_120315.jpg (1080x954, 97K)

>letting some thot run anything
no thanks, and she shouldn't be displaying the cross while acting like such a WHORE

Their fundraising is also bad that the NDP can't even pay him a salary, top kek

thenectarine.ca/politics/ndp-fundraising-numbers-are-so-abysmal-jagmeet-singh-is-not-taking-a-salary/

Attached: pajeet.png (1229x842, 535K)

I just think it would be funny. She wants to bus all the illegal border crossers to Trudy's house

Imagine being this cucked

Attached: victoria.png (617x858, 378K)

imagine being so weak that someone crying and saying they're upset is enough for you to demolish your heritage

John A. was based

Attached: 1533803509314.png (888x499, 403K)

bump