Canada is collapsing PART 78 Flyers from 2015 edition

1 lbs cheese in canada is $10 (probably more now)
400ml sour cream $5
dozen eggs $4-5
1kg chicken breast $25
24 of beer $48
Remember when tuna was for poor people? Now you need to mortgage your house to buy two cans.

everything is expensive in canada.

unlimited talk/text cell phone plan with 6GB data is $100+tax/month

In Germany 24 bottles x 0,5 litre are 5,76€

In the usa a 24 is 15 bucks and it's better than canada's cheapest

in the usa they pay $50 a month for phone plan with unlimited talk, text, AND data - if they are a sucker..
Unlimited everything including unlimited 4G is 15 euros month in France

in Poland 24 cans of beer is $9

1L vodka $11 but you can get the cheap shit for $6

1L milk $0.60

1kg cheese $3

> strawberries are too expensive right now we have to wait until they're in season
> Honey were having cheese this week. I finally could budget for it
> I can't wait until next month when I can afford a steak

Yes, this is how Canadians live. It's so common that no one questions it.

Every business that doesn't involve stripping the land of natural resources is a branch office of a foreign company.

The banks and the government are basically one entity and are set up to permanently rape and enslave the population.

In canada you have to work 45 minutes for one steak. in the USA you can get a 3 pack of new york strip steaks for 20 minutes of work.

Attached: lmnb83q.png (791x593, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spencerfernando.com/2018/06/26/failure-under-trudeau-a-record-100-billion-in-investment-abandoned-canada-in-2017/
thebeerstore.ca/beers/sale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Under Trudeau, A Record $100 BILLION In Investment Abandoned Canada In 2017

spencerfernando.com/2018/06/26/failure-under-trudeau-a-record-100-billion-in-investment-abandoned-canada-in-2017/

these are the most heavily shilled threads on Jow Forums

you will see shills shill more heavily to supress the talk of prices than anywhere welse.

Attached: fp0626_direct_investment_c_mf.png (640x725, 102K)

This Goldarn $16.60 Ontario Steak

You will not ever see an in-store photo of a cheaper Ontario steak than this. Look at the weight on it, that's the cheapest price you can expect to ever see in a photo of a steak of this weight. Shills simply cannot compete with that fact.

Meanwhile smokes are $20 a pack in ontario.

Attached: 16 bucks.jpg (2448x3264, 1.9M)

soon they are going to tell us that vegetables are a luxury like they do with meat.

Attached: american prices2.jpg (1014x1867, 259K)

Dude stop, this leaf obession isnt healthy.

see you in thread 100

Attached: good deals in usa.jpg (1936x915, 591K)

Fuck the Canadians.

Attached: 1526316818062.jpg (388x401, 23K)

lol

I respect the tenacity leafbro but how does this lead to our annexation of you? How many sheckles to buy alberta?

Why do you even care

haha i don't know anything about that

the canadians fuck themselves

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (800x467, 56K)

$16 a pound? Ridiculous...
Canada should collapse though. They're a parasite on the USA and don't appreciate anything. We give them upwards of 50x what they give us.

Veganism is a plan of the NWO so I doubt they'll do that.
They want society malnourished and eating poison GMO frankenvegetables.

the beneficence of american largess towards canada is without parallel.

>In CANADIAN dollars

how many beers per hour does the average poor canadian earn versus the average poor american, that's how you gotta lens this issue

I'm positive we'll see hyperinflation and Venezuela-tier crisis in Canada sometime in the next 10-15 years

chinks need to FUCK OFF

Attached: vancouver_house1.jpg (869x762, 199K)

houses are ten times more expensive than in 1999

you ain't seen nothin' yet kid, imagine paying $26/kg of frozen shit-quality chicken

seriously dude you gotta make like $150k/year in Canada just to make ends meet, shits crazy, making $70k/year here is literally extreme poverty

Attached: canadian_chicken2.jpg (1103x533, 62K)

meanwhile the americans have a 'meat glut'

it's so cheap that they are buying too much steak by accident.

inb4 xanada blames the US for putting them into the situation.

really, yall need to lynch that PM of yours. hes gonna fuck yall up the ass, and beebop out of there, leaving yall scrounging for crumbs while he enjoya his lifetime of free krishna

What a crock of shit. Although I do love this thread everyday, it's getting boring, Yaaaaawn.

FRESHCO near Ottawa

Attached: Capture.png (1221x902, 2.76M)

holy shit beer's on sale!

a 24 of bud only 40 bucks. what a steal

I'll have to figure out what meals to skip so i can get in on the deal. it's too good to miss

For once, show your flag. You hide it because you're from an actually shit tier country and are too much of a pussy to face the shitpost storm that would ensue. Absolute pussy nu-pol summerfag.

Show your flag slav.

read it and weap bitch

>2.76 mb you must work for the government to afford to expend badwitch like that.

Attached: 1532218970929.png (1572x753, 258K)

non-shill leaf thread:

badwitch? Yup slavic lol. SHow your flag and take your storm of shitposts nupol summerfag.

what the fuck is a badwitch

it's spelling error which are a diamond dozen

>be a leaf
>house prices go up 8-10x in last decade
>1 bedroom condo in Vancouver $950k, 3 bedroom crackshack house $2.5MM
>same or worse in Toronto
>Chinese holidays are celebrated as national holidays now
>chinese billionaire buying up all shopping malls, grocery stores, highrises
>food prices skyrocket ($25 for 1kg of chicken)
>wages stagnate
>my landlord is chinaman
>all my friends landlords are chinamen
>white people are second class citizens now compared to chinamen
>everywhere i look i see chinamen with white women
>try to get white gf, they all prefer chinaman
>try to get asian gf, they all prefer chinaman
>i have become subhuman white man in my own fucking country

im seriously ready to fucking snap if i see one more slant eyed chink or gook running shit around here, and thats not even getting into all the poos, mudshits, jews, flips, this country is a fucking hellhole! I'm getting the fuck out as soon as possible.

Attached: dog and master.jpg (822x462, 157K)

*It's a
*Dime a dozen
*Weep
*Bandwidth

Show your flag slav, you fucking pussy faggot 3rd world shithole.

in modern canada: the measure of a man is how badly he can be fucked without complaining.

Oh no, big city is multicultural and shitty, who would have thought? Fucking brainlet faggot.

you aren't very good at not GLOWING

Show your flag slav, c'mon you talk big all the time, let's see the country. It's 99% the polefag.

Attached: Polishhaitian.png (500x562, 524K)

25 years ago, most Canadian cities were clean and majority.

white majority*

So cheesy and lame you fucking polish faggot. You're too pussy to show your flag.

Attached: pol9.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

ahh...yes... good goy! the takeover is nearly complete... just a couple more years and your kind will be fully replaced by chink overlords!

Attached: 1533123495444.jpg (750x750, 98K)

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring floss in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people sprouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Marked my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

Attached: trudeauhaHAA.png (400x420, 16K)

fuck you lying piece of shit. Leave Nunavut already

>25 years ago, most Canadian cities were clean and white majority.
true fact

>polefag
He’s just a Jew
The same jews stirring up leaf vs burger debates in all those Saudis threads.
This food price fucker has been btfo so many times I’m surprised his topics aren’t mod banned yet for sliding.

Three fiddy

SAGE
He made this exact thread yesterday. Ignore it, IT IS A SLIDE THREAD.

IDK why the mods let people like this shit up the board, its boring conversation anyhow.

I live in a border town. The local Wal Mart is over run with fucking Canadians. They are the stupidest, most ignorant mother fuckers alive.

the leaf government shills have their work cut out for them

Intensive purposes? WTF is that?
It’s intent and purposes you dumb fucking nigger.

Stop posting this fucking thread!

Pic related: I took this picture two days ago just for you asshole

Attached: 20180802_194741.jpg (5312x2988, 1.61M)

Nah, I'd rather important things like the guy in medicine hat who got v& for writing "Jews = esau" and "Jewish white genocide" on currency was being discussed. Not this boring ass thread thats been done every day for weeks on end cuz some pole is autistic and unemployed.

Attached: couple of perverts.png (492x627, 326K)

the pre-tariff days were the cheapest things would ever be.

i already posted a link to the prices most canadians pay - if they catch a sale

>a 24 of bud only 40 bucks. what a steal

hey boland..still at it huh

Attached: inbred.jpg (233x242, 25K)

you think im from poland because some polish guy hurt you so badly you imagine i'm him. he's got a room in your head for free for life probably.

nah it's cuz originally you used boland flag, and then another I think and now a treefag meme flag..either way you're a retard because every leaf knows exactly what our own shit costs you fucking spaz

you're not an anti-semite, are you?

no I like Palestinians..I'm anti-kike

t.

Attached: le 53 proxymutt.png (815x730, 372K)

based real boland

Thank you for this thread, a little while ago I started complaining on Jow Forums in stupid "Canada is better than USA" threads talking about our huge costs of living and not long after I started seeing these threads popping up, it might be unrelated and just a coincidence but still I'm happy

>Unlimited everything including unlimited 4G is 15 euros month in France
Unlimited LTE talk/text/41GB data with 2GB EU roaming is 5.84 euros with tax

same plan costs $300 CAD in Canadistan (plus tax)

Attached: leaf bucks.jpg (800x600, 492K)

>walmart
there's ur first mistake

Wrong, USA is going to collapse while Canada, having joined the Good side, will thrive.

Attached: Trudeau and Friends.jpg (2223x2612, 3.11M)

Also JUST your fucking DAILY reminder Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White in 2019

Attached: le-49.jpg (4040x8000, 3.93M)

That image is so retarded

66 and fiddy

>24 of beer $48

Holy fuck how do you people survive

Beer is for degenerates. Op is lying and inflating prices anyway.

it's on sale for 40 right now

your'e welcome bro

Attached: 1530201369821.png (434x327, 32K)

those are lower end averages and they will be too low for next months editions of the thead.

Better start growing your own food

great suggestion. i will add it to OP.

Attached: tefficientarpudatausage-768x547.jpg (768x547, 57K)

>Meat is a luxury

Attached: rcmp-crying.jpg (619x404, 178K)

>You can't compare Canada food prices to USA
>There isn't as much food here

Attached: 7780069.jpg (620x450, 234K)

>But everything is getting more expensive every where

Attached: nocryinginequestrian.jpg (449x299, 21K)

>Chicken has always cost me 2 hours wages per kg

Attached: 1297359914140_ORIGINAL.jpg (650x473, 44K)

>At least we have cheap houses here

Attached: efe31c0ab4f94cc526b1b1cb225acf22--canadian-soldiers-fallen-soldiers.jpg (736x581, 49K)

you should have said please

Attached: Baby-Boomers.jpg (1280x853, 193K)

Attached: 1500819523389.jpg (288x325, 32K)

Based Tree Hugger
Keep up the good work.

Living with Communism. Its my new book!

bump when able kind friend

god damn that happened quick. maybe canacucks will actually starve enough to take up arms against their treasonous government.

Attached: 083afa5b96ad0ad44cfd80b91e6af86e748c3787c8cba7cf5215abe08ddaeaa2.jpg (512x768, 87K)

It is only getting worse for them.
If I didn't hate Canadians so much I would help.

Attached: vince_infographic.jpg (625x416, 298K)

god i miss those days
i still remember my parents buying our first family house for like $90k in the early 1990s, was a 4 bedroom about an hour out of vancouver, think its worth $800k now or something. When I was in school back then almost everyone was white, now when I see kids getting out of school its like 50-60% are poos another 10-20% chinks and you're lucky if you see 10-20% whites.

Attached: canada_truth.png (1306x1238, 227K)

change this fast has got to be illegal. i mean in terms of UN convention and treaties against genocide. it's an article 2 violation for sure.

look at this

Attached: canada.jpg (600x450, 60K)

based

kek. Enjoy being a dead race, honk. Guess you shouldn't have fought the men trying to save you all.

What the hell? In BC a 15 pack of Pabst is $20... actually that's not much better. At least wine is cheap

bc is cheap and most canadians dont live there

>24 of beer $48

Attached: 1499393049352.jpg (323x241, 8K)

yep

BC user. I've been living on homemade bread and peanut butter for awhile now. I used to be able to get cheap milk at 7-11 (coffee "refills") but they switched to the single serve cream cups to stop people from doing that. Thank god I don't smoke or drink.

Attached: r.jpg (736x736, 57K)