Are middle eastern men the most privileged people in society?

Think about it

Slavery is basically legal in the middle east

Take as many wives as we want

Racism is accepted in middle eastern culture

White girls basically jump at our dicks

Arabs are worshiped by non-Arab Muslims

What more could a man want?

Attached: Iraqi.jpg (684x684, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t77cGUuMo3s
youtu.be/9DLA_BRO4p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bacon

I love bacon. Many Arabs from Iraq only identify as Muslim for cultural reasons. I converted to Christianity 3 years ago.

Alcohol

To not be arab?

>What more could a man want?
What will you do when the oil is depleted?
Has any of your goat fucker rulers thought of that?

Bacon is prohibited in Christianity also but most Christians still eat it

What's it like to know women just jump on your dick for $$$?

>what will you get when middle eastern oil depletes

user we're all fucked when that well runs dry

Western civilization and culture.

a serious redpill on sex and why promiscuity is garbage

So long as you beat usurers into the dirt, I don't believe Jesus Christ would mind your dietary habits

Arak is my choice

The wealthy amongst us have our oil money diversified in real-estate and the such. We're Semitic after all, the jew is strong in us.

I have no money, women want my Aladdin dick.

Wallah Bacon is good.

Attached: arak.jpg (1000x1330, 143K)

They don't have niggers in the Middle East or they enslave them when they see one, I'd always chose Arabs as ally instead of Amerimutts with their 15% nigger population.

die diaspora cuck

>can't say anything about Islam or you're dead bucko

We will be forced to replace oil with NG.
Russia has more than enough natural gas to keep Europe running for a few centuries.
You missed the point.
Once your oil is gone you won't have anything to use as leverage to keep the US protecting you. You'll be fucked.

You forgot

>Goes to hell with Mohammed when you die

Stop being a hedonist and realize that spiritual values are more important

Attached: 1516159094923.jpg (1696x6224, 2.43M)

Matthew 15:11 It is not what goes into a man mouth that will defile him, it is the words that come out. Nice try, Jesus made a new covenant that is covered in the new testament. You should try reading it sometime.

Shut up Paki

Mohammad was an illiterate goat herded who stole many aspects of Christianity and Judaism to gain power in Arabia.

Go ahead, take over the middle east. Have all of the sand you want. Alexander did it once and he ended up moving his capital.

No he didn't you stupid Mutt. It's the same covenant. What he did was the necessary sin sacrifice

Attached: 1523456077491.jpg (2126x1410, 778K)

>Racism is accepted in middle eastern culture

I thought that was against your religion, user. Your fucking book has a specific quote:

>O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?

That was why ISIS could so easily recruit depressed incels of all races from all over the world.

The pope is a vassal of the Orthodox Church.

White American women in the 21st century are the most privileged class in the history of human existence.

sooner or later we will burn down all your shitskin cuntries

Attached: Deus_Vult.jpg (702x886, 140K)

youtu.be/t77cGUuMo3s

Real Christians Do Not Eat Pork

youtu.be/9DLA_BRO4p4

What Does the Bible Say About Eating Pork

please be my rich soudi prince bf

>I thought that was against your religion, user. Your fucking book has a specific quote:

You think they give a shit. It also says not to drink yet Iraqis drink more than any other group of people I know.

White women are super uncultured in my experience. White people, in general, are losing or have already lost all culture.

I converted to Orthodoxy anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of Islam. Yallah, do it.

>we
get fucked sand nigger

>sand nigger
That's a compliment. "Niggers", in general, are alpha.

You Crusader LARPs will never live up to the same level of actual Crusaders. We have actual commies running for office today and you christkikes allowed us to get here with your turn the other cheek faggotry.

Attached: Doos Vault.jpg (788x1055, 188K)

Arabs used to be part of a great and inventive civilisation. It's a shame Islam and hundreds of years of inbreeding seem to have wrecked your genetics.

>What more could a man want?
his dick in tact

The emir of Kuwait had twenty American wives .He shat in a solid gold toilet bowl . . Things MSM didn't home grown american boys before they warred for him.

Doesn't feel bad desu

It makes sense to be attracted to power - economic power is no less valid than a thicc butt

leave the niggers out of it SAND nigger. You're at the bottom of the food chain. You goat fucking 4"11 goblin. Sand nigger