Blockchain Imageboard when?!?

Ok it's pretty fucking clear we're all going to get shoah'd. The normieverse sites will go first, but then theyll come for us and cripplechan. So when the fuck is someone going to create Blockchan?
>Blockchan
Do it faggots we need your IQs

Attached: image-4-276x300.png (276x300, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filecoin.io/
shiftnrg.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=gSQXq2_j-mw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying IQ means inteligence
I love when Jow Forums says whites IQ is higher than 3rd world countries but the same whites allow those same 3rd worlders to come and destroy the country while paying them a monthly check.

fuck it i got time. ill research into this.

I know steemit is a reddit like blockchain based site. might look into that. they're censorship freeish. but yeah its totally a good idea this day and age. every old web website seems sketchy to me now.

would ai's generate their own memes

not only that, but is it possible to upload our consciousness to this new type of internet

Attached: muhoele.gif (716x658, 1.01M)

I like Steemit. I made a shitload off of their crypto. The service in general is pretty cool and you are monetized right off of the bat. The content could be better.

> Jow Forums pol getting shoah'd
That will be my cue to spread redpills IRL

Filecoin seems like the most prominent stuff out there, there is SHIFT too which is in beta test right now, Substratum is likely a scam and I don't know if you can build a website with Sia or Storj (likely not).
>filecoin.io/
>shiftnrg.org/

I don't own any of these coins though
Oh and
>inb4 linkies come to shit the thread with their useless utility tokens

Attached: Shift.png (1386x686, 191K)

wont happen steemit already exists and its pure spam and people in groups and bots upvoting eachother

>Do it faggots we need your IQs

Attached: tenor.gif (450x338, 2.14M)

Steemit is really centralized and soft-censored because of its architecture and its supply, also the user experience is absolute trash.

It would be better to something on a decentralized hosting service, I would donate in crypto or in hashpower personally if the result is good.

Plus it looks like Reddit and we absolutely cannot have that.

Whatever you come up with will be shilled against and the brainlets here will believe the kikes. Good luck.

>blockchain
does a fucking image board need an immutable ledger? how about just peer-to-peer chat like tox?

The ledger is just here to pay people hosting chunks of content on IPFS.

>snek wants payment for hosting a fraction of an imageboard
fuck off moot

Would actually be pretty based desu. Could also encourage migration to a new, exotic platform.

Attached: SpZgOFo.jpg (853x565, 106K)

Bump, this is worth exploring.

Block chains as I understand are a appended ledger. It seems this is a good structure for an image board

After (((they))) Build it

Bumping. Needs to happen before it is too late

Right. Ideally an early version could be up and running before we're shut down. Traffic would likely be very slow at first, but if the main chans went down we could see an explosion of traffic.

From a different bread, this based poo explains the basics of blockchain and designing decentralized apps.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gSQXq2_j-mw&feature=youtu.be

It costs money to record to blockchain and no one is going to pay to shitpost

so how's it gonna work?