How white is white?

I am 'Hispanic/Latino.'

My family always thought of ourselves as white racially, and most other people have seen as as such. My maternal grandmother took a 23andme test and her results are as follows:

70% Iberian and 'Southern European

Up to 10% Eastern Europe, Scandinavian, Germany, Baltics

16% Native (Puerto Rico)

~4% Middle East, Africa

Based on her results, are we white? We are Puerto Rican/American. Give me your harsh truth, Jow Forums.

Attached: 38ec5520c5a268413369d643a79052aa--puerto-rico-plaza.jpg (736x798, 121K)

0%.

A co worker of mine has a kid with a half Puerto Rican and the kid has blonde hair and blue eyes. Pretty sure they are easy to bleach. I wouldn't kick you out

Am I huwhite?

Attached: 23andmeancestryupdated.png (333x397, 27K)

>Up to 10% Eastern Europe, Scandinavian, Germany, Baltics
You're lying and this is a slide thread

No I'm really not.

Your Whiter than the majority of US posters on Jow Forums.

Attached: pacomutt.jpg (1366x733, 101K)

This is your grandmother. You probably have way more European DNA. She is 20% non white meaning you are 5% non-white. You are white enough to live in the white ethnostate. Mabye not white enough to have citizenship in the ethnostate.

It's hilarious when spic mutts call themselves white. Just be who you are and be proud of it. The term white means nothing, technically Koreans have white skin. When people broadly say white they're referring to Europeans, anglos, germs, French, North Italians, etc. Which you are not.

>native
decidedly non-white
however you are white enough to continue breeding with white people to eradicate the remaining indio blood in you, in 2 or 3 generations your descendants can count as fully white

I don't care if I can't have it as long as I can be a part of a society actually worth having children in and contributing to.

Seems to be what has going on in Puerto Rico in general over the last 200 years. Very slow so far.

Whenever I think white I always just think European.

White is more about identity than appearance despite what pol says. If you respect your family, tradition, society and western values youre white

find some irish southerner and breed those celtic redneck genes into your bloodline
but do not touch an Hispanic woman, Latina Chiquita mamacita senoritas are for the sole use of BIG WHITE MANIFEST DESTINY COCK

Attached: 9ac112a59c59822de314e88359dfec95--mexican-army-mexican-american-war.jpg (359x526, 75K)

You know how everyone is hating whites? Does that apply to Hispanics/any male with fair skin too?

Attached: l1swjFY4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Filthy spic

BTW don't call yourself Hispanic or latino, that is fake and gay.

Yes.

It doesn't mean anything outside the US, I know.

Ok. Love redheads.

shill d&c thread

All the racial dynamics in the United States is analogous to Latin America but more with natives.

lmao m8 I'm Spanish/Italian and my father is a nigger lover so he mucked up my genes with Berber/Moroccan, but honestly if you dumped me in the MED you would never be able to tell me apart but I still have that arab nigger gene in me and if I mix with a similarly made up woman, then I have no doubt in my mind that my children would be born of muddy shit skin. Just bleach it out with a nice chubby girl Irish girl. I am keeping it MED though.

Would it be deluded to be WN in the current culture, being not pearly white?

It's not the color of the skin but the behavior that is brought along with it. Brown son wouldn't be disappointing, just one who acts like it.

who gives a shit about whiteness? white people can all go suck a dick

Then go live in a 0% white country, I'm sure you'll change your tune.

Obligatory

Attached: 00560DEC-D1E8-4F22-AB29-95AED345252B.jpg (1024x513, 138K)

yes

>25% Irish
Nope
By American standards you aren't white, but by Latino standards you're blanquissimo.

There is no such thing as race. If you act white then you are white

You’ve only shown that 56% of your heritage hails from Europe. How the fuck does that make you white?

there are plenty of amazing places where white people havent gotten their disgusting hands on

>this post is written by somebody who probably confuses brown hair for blond
Kill yourself.

Why do you hate yourself and your mom?

Attached: 1521076597831m.jpg (796x1024, 162K)

Reminder that this O.P. violates a rule.

East Asians don't count.

i'm not white and don't belong in america.

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

In terms of, in the event of a black ghetto riot, gangs of nogs will definitely smash your head in with bricks. So you pass.

because she has Muslim blood and as such she will lose her head when Christ returns.

Go home wop

"Thinking" versus "identifying" as white? If you only "think" you are white, you are not white.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Yeah all the (((racism))) I actually ever received was from nigs...

Wow, your a Psychopath. No man would say anything about their mom at all. If Christ comes your going straight to hell son. Love yourself and don't browse Jow Forums often, your brain is poisoned.

>inb4 you call me a faggot

U r white. Don't listen to (((niggers))) ITT

Your white
Especially for the US
Spain is in Europe
You pass the nurenburg laws
Everyone who disagrees is a d/c kike

Die in a fire niggerkike

If you’re mostly European and put white interests before all others then you are my brother.

Also you are aware Islam is a religion? If your mom was Muslim I doubt your dad would be allowed to marry her.

Ok so joining a WN org wouldn't be completely insane? Haha

Then hail brother.

lmao you are Anti-white when you NEET out like a little faggot and sit in your room all day, while all the decent Anglo girls get scooped up by niggers and Mexicans. My blood is 100% MED (granted it's not entirely from the better side of the MED, but still MED) and I'm proud of that. My golden hued pale skin interlaced with red and blonde hairs makes me proud. If you have no pride in your blood lmao what do you have? White nigger strikes again.

Islam dies with you, Muhammad, I'll make sure of it. Going to raise my sons to be Islamophobic extremist.

The hispanic side brings out the drug addicted dope feen

>16% Native (Puerto Rico)
>~4% Middle East, Africa
100% mongrel, 0% white, 56% amerimutt, 200% la creatura de las americas...

>honor thy father AND MOTHER
real pious christian here

So you wouldn't even accept my help?

It seems 4pol does not know about CASTIZOS.

Charlie Sheen is half Jewish (his mother).

user if everyone else in your family is white then you’re 95% white. Jow Forums doesn’t realize that race only matters in terms of social group interaction therefore the more people identifying as white the better. So yes user I think you’re white. I consider anyone with 75% European Admixture or above as white personally. 11% of people in the US today with Hispanic ancestry identify as non-Hispanic.

Attached: 7CD9390A-B93D-4304-A9CD-77C045FA474F.jpg (1024x673, 117K)

Iberians are Europeans - doesn't matter if they live on a Caribbean island.

I like this proposal.

only protestant germanic people are white

>Meme flag
>I consider anyone with 75% European Admixture or above as white personally. 11% of people in the US today with Hispanic ancestry identify as non-Hispanic.
Shalom Rabbi Goldberg, how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

80% white.

That's as white as a Semite, and Kikes and Arabs aren't white.

You are whiter then the average "white" American.
Congratulations.

You're a sick sadistic fuck

I hope you burn in hell for shit talking about your mother

Attached: IMG_20180102_013938.jpg (386x380, 25K)