Male student molested by female teacher awarded $2.1M

HE FUCKED HER GOOD. That kid was smart.

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/09/male-student-molested-by-female-teacher-awarded-2-1m.html

Attached: 1533799402837.jpg (931x524, 32K)

>MySpace Angle

Fatty confirmed.

Get your balls licked and get paid 2.3 mil

Nice.

Attached: drunk-birthday-clown.jpg (600x600, 162K)

?what?

Hello, Mr 12 year old dog fucker. If you don't know what "MySpace Angle" is, you're fucking retarded as fuck, you fucking dog fucking fuck.

this
nice

seriously, have a good think about killing yourself

Attached: 1522751595246.jpg (900x642, 178K)

>MySpace Angle
CHill out dude.

Attached: myspace_angle.png (251x383, 15K)

dude but " you're fucking retarded as fuck, you fucking dog fucking fuck." ru even that?

Attached: 1533626180531.jpg (679x569, 81K)

Can't say ive ever fucked a dog. Tell me though, what is it like?

ty to justin trudeau its socially acceptable let alone legal.

Attached: 1523533820732.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Go play mediocre hockey and dream of being as good as a Finn, Swede or even a Russian, faggot.

That is the best you can hope to ever be, fucker. Christ, I fucking hate Canada.

lol

you are scum, dont ever forget that

Oh.. is that all you hate?

Attached: 8977878.jpg (489x612, 47K)

honestly what kind of person do you think this child will grow up to be, thats fucked up, fucking bugeristan

Nice.

>Got the fempedo for a couple million of her shekels
Well played boy

Go skull a slabbie of stubbies in whoop-whoop until you chunder and get eaten by a dingo, and make your Welsh prisoner grandparents proud.

The only country I hate more than you is Tajikistan.

Attached: Nice..jpg (600x315, 27K)

talk about a win win

Attached: awed pepe.png (657x527, 25K)

What causes female teachers to do this? I see a story about this every few days

Nice!

Proof that God exists. Atheists BTFO

She was a 6/10 at best. It was a bold move and paid off handsomely.

Good for him using the system to put a thot back in her place

Awarded from who? I assume they sued the school for letting it happen, which basically means the school district is paying for it. Not that I have any sympathy since they waste all their money on diversity training and then wonder why students are still failing.

young cock is delicious m8

>fuck bitches
>get money
pimp

Who do you think elementary school teachers are? Fempedos they get wet being around lolis and shotas and some are bold enough to rape them.

Babysitters are fempedos as well
Pediatricians too
We already know middle to highschool teachers are fempedos
Girl clothing designers are fempedos too
Any woman behind a child beauty pageant us also a fempedo
You know those girls will randomly start touching children cooing about how cute they are? Those are fempedos and sometimes they let their pedophilia slip like a 16 year old girl saying she wanted to kiss my little 6 year old sister over and over in the park I was sitting in.
A little boy can walk to these women and you will see body language for arousal and they also try to touch children constantly.

>molested
Anyway, so how long is she staying in jail? Imagine the double standard if this was a male teacher and a female student

They are attempting to relive some first crush or romance from their childhood when everything was new and exciting.

She did 2 years and has to register as a sex offender for life.

Article says the got jailed 2 years ago though, I hope she got a longer sentence than that

Don't you faggots have a 15 year maximum sentence for mass murder?

think it's called 21 years plus "custody" or something. I think it's pretty much 21 years, then a court will decide whether this person is safe to be released. If not, he can extend the sentence 5 years, then after 5 years same thing happens. So formally it's only 21 years, but in practice it could last a lifetime. Doesn't change the fact that the prisons here are 3 star hotels paid by tax money though

damn, get my bank on nigga.