??? FAGGOT LEAF against SAUDI PRINCE. WHO WILL WIN???

When faggot leaf get's on his knees to suck Saudi Prince off asking for forgiveness.

Attached: faggot leaf against Saudi Prince%0A.jpg (1875x722, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2018/8/9/riyadh-says-canada-dispute-not-to-affect-oil-sales
business.financialpost.com/commodities/energy/saudi-official-says-canada-dispute-wont-affect-oil-sales
twitter.com/trtworld/status/1027596646237065218
rt.com/op-ed/435571-canada-arms-saudi-spat/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/can/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHO IS THAT CANADIAN BITCH JAILED in Saudi Arabia ??

HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT
of two posts by one user with some insights on this topic.

Looks like she is spreading SJW and LGBT propaganda in Saudi Arabia.
They have public beheading there for shit like LGBT. She might get it. LOL

Attached: Facts about Canadian LGBT bitch jailed in Saudi Arabia.png (2045x1222, 1.11M)

Canada is trying to export blasphemy to Saudi Arabia. Atheist assholes get butthurt when entire world tells Canada to fuck off.

Atheists BTFO.

100K barrels a day of Saudi oil is imported by Canada from Saudi Arabia.
Wonder when Saudi Prince will cut that off. LOL

Canadian blasphemy version of LGBT rights is not going to be tolerated by Saudis.
No No No.

Attached: gays be very affraid.jpg (1280x854, 215K)

Saudi Arabia’s treatment of women is beyond terrible

Even thinking the feminists there are similar to the red haired screechers in North America is moronic.

If it weren’t for people like this, women wouldn’t be driving there yet- and it’s not like the dune coons aren’t mad about that.

I’m proud of Canada for standing up against Middle Ages bullshit where trump didn’t have the balls to.

literally this

fuck sa

Why don't you cowards stand against China too ???

>Saudi Arabia’s treatment of women is beyond terrible

at least they can drive.

Attached: __chaerunisa_original_drawn_by_zephyr_aile__sample-2911083c5c3a795cdd7e6653b00a175d.jpg (850x1214, 160K)

So you are homosexual and you think spreading LGBT filth around the World is OK.

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2018/8/9/riyadh-says-canada-dispute-not-to-affect-oil-sales

business.financialpost.com/commodities/energy/saudi-official-says-canada-dispute-wont-affect-oil-sales

AHAHA faggot, the oil's going to keep coming in. Prince Faggot Bin Cocksucker just got cucked by his own oil industry i.e. the real rulers of that shithole.

Don't feel bad though. However much I hate Saudis, I actually hate Trudeau even more, seeing the rampant degeneracy he's brought to this once fine nation, and virtue signalling shit such as this. Sometime next year we're going to have an election, a guy named Andrew Scheer, leader of our Conservative Party, is going to take over, and we'll be able to put this nonsense over tweets behind us.

are you retard ? the prince controls the oil and it is a move by him

Then why isn't he cutting off the oil?
This whole thing is virtue signalling by the Saudis themselves. "Leafs talking shit about us? Not on our watch, but not if it actually affects our oil industry either."

>vote for Scheer goy
>he’s jewish but based
Scheer is hiding in his cuckshed hoping he doesn’t have to declare his love of Saudi Arabia.
We can really see why (((they))) are pushing for this saudi-leaf spate.
Try to put a neocon kike in power close to trump.
There’s not enough gas.

Attached: FC3C7572-761D-4507-ACEE-4AB9C9B889EA.jpg (1614x1444, 343K)

Saudi and Israel = best of friends

Attached: 5C01B6D7-66D9-439E-8EB4-7557C8074737.jpg (1960x1501, 563K)

When you look at what women have done to the west with 100 or so years of suffrage, I have a hard time caring that SA slaps bitches upside their heads when they step out of line

The current prince of Saudi Arabia is the first one to fucking do something about women's right and also he is blocking the lobby money for the islamification of the planet which is why globalist Trudeau is going against him Trudeau is a piece of shit do you really think he cares about anything other than pleasing his fucking masters you dumb faggot

Anything is better than trudeau faglord

The Saudi Prince is a known faggot shill, he doesn't speak for real Muslims. He allies with the kikes and supports Israel's stance. He'll never step in public

>don't vote for a conservative because h-he's pro israel
i literally couldn't give a shit if he supports Israel or not, it has 0 impact on my life unlike literally every anti-white policy that Trudeau has inlcuding mass immigration

Your divide and conquer tactics will not work here /leftypol/

Go fuck yourself

>implying he won’t also start applying anti-white policies as well if he gets elected
He’s Jewish, not white. Remember this at all times, lest you forget.

He's not jewish. Nice try though /leftypol/

The Dancing Faggot FTW!
He may be a faggot and degenerate, but he's not afraid of angry sand apes.

twitter.com/trtworld/status/1027596646237065218

Attached: 3d214f0b09f023148b3389c45207a682cc12fa9d79e37b23e4d1c159846522c9_3993019.jpg (256x256, 7K)

Awful post

Its like two of the relatives I hate the most fighting during Thanksgiving.

Take Saudi Arabia’s cock out of your ass. They killed thousands of your people and now you’re such a cuck for their oil. Literally diversive and Jewish tier. SAD

>siding with sand niggers
>30 wives
>the state of Canada

why the amerifats are supporting terrorist instead of his actual ally?

Attached: nido.org_1508472066101.png (168x200, 43K)

>Who would win?
The ground.

Attached: 2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg (634x354, 49K)

They think our shitty leader who has a year left is worse than an entire culture of degradation, tyranny, child rape. The religion of peace is so much better than Canada I guess.

Pic related

Attached: DC51211B-83B5-4D9D-BB1A-E6CEC51244E1.jpg (366x600, 31K)

Canada's treatment for animals is terrible poor animals are rape in canada not good

oil

If you want to trade with Saudi Arabia you have to ignore human rights

Americans are very ignorant

says the Leaf
>China is our #1 trading partner
>we support businesses en masse who utilize child labor
>we love exploiting Cuba for cheap vacations
>we love exploiting Mexico for cheap vacations
>we completely ignore 18%of our population and their horrendous living standards and outcomes (Indians)
>Canada has a SERIOUS human/sex trafficking problem

Tell me more about how much Canada cares about human rights.

Attached: womp-womp-5b2e83.jpg (285x434, 40K)

so? half of the world has china as their biggest market

not as much as the mutts

something something Murica's trade embargo

US fucked Mexico (and the rest of Latin America) so hard that is technically a glorified Puerto Rico

>we completely ignore 18%of our population and their horrendous living standards and outcomes (Indians)

everyone in the Americas treat the natives as shit. we do that with mapuches, aymaras and rapa nui too, calm your tits

sorry leafs, but you're not Libya or the average sand nigger country, cry me a river

Attached: _SwGSfc5.jpg (1366x768, 433K)

This might actually force Ontario and Quebec to start using Albertan. Based as fuck.

Thank you based neurotic desert people.

We do about 8x as much trade with the USA as China. It's not even close.

Better than those kids starving to death. At least they have a chance of survival.

And Cubans love hosting tourists because it's an important chunk of their economy.

Nigger what? Exploiting a country for vacations? Again tourism is a cash cow industry and countries are highly competitive in developing their tourist industries for a chunk of that pie.

We don't ignore them at all; they're in the news constantly. They have a horrendous quality of life because they're lazy and low IQ. Also they're like 6% of the population, not 18%.

Yeah because retarded liberals like you won't clamp down on the borders.

I hear they could be losing 11.5 billion in arms deal with them too.

rt.com/op-ed/435571-canada-arms-saudi-spat/

Yes, goys, Scheer will be totally different with regards to white people.
It’s palpable that jews hate trudeau, that alone makes him worth considering.

Attached: 7DC85396-7BCC-40BC-9F9C-7E597AFFB8A0.jpg (1553x1778, 708K)

Ironic that trudeau wanted to cancel the deal. Now it just might get cancelled.

>there is no open market for oil

Saudis are big bitches. The big maple cock will dab all over their hairy asses.

Free my thots and whores, bad goys! You better gib human rights nao! Hehehee

I don't like faggots, but the Saudi king is definitely behaving like a fat, spoilt, autistic child.

>Canada is the 11th largest export economy in the world. In 2016, Canada exported $364B and imported $388B, resulting in a NEGATIVE trade balance of $24B.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/can/

Link is 2016 numbers, we may get to see Canada economically crash in our time.