City of Victoria to remove statue of First Canadian Prime Minister

How do we stop the removal of the statue? Will I have to stand up to the hordes of antifa/native gangs alone?

Attached: cbc statue.jpg (616x498, 59K)

The sticker campaign last night went well, but failed to pick up traction in the media.

Attached: it's okay small.png (1728x920, 2.32M)

Fuck this gay country.

It's the only one we got.

I have zero hope for Canada. I don't think they will make it.

Attached: 1510558675770.png (769x437, 313K)

Of course, the media never portrays current events accurately. Also I think normie whites don't realize whites are disappearing. On a small scale they're doing just fine so they probably won't get the message.

The current plan is to show up in a kilt this saturday, when the statue is to be removed, and tell people about the many proud achievements Scottish-Canadians contributed to this country.

Pretty sure you fuckers think it's hilarious when our history is torn down. Go fuck yourself. I hope they raze your entire country.

It is our holy duty to exterminate the native indians and breed them out. Instead they worship them, import new savages and defile the legacy of men that built this country.
I think it's just too much. Something will wipe out Canada.

Oh look, an American-exceptionnalist from the USA, how unusual.

Spread this around as best you can. Our first PM being deemed not good enough for a city Hall is insanity

I would. But literally no one cares. I'm afraid you're on your own. you either overthrow your commie government or you will all die.

Hilarious irony is that this man stated that if we allowed chink immigrants it would ruin Canada. Now the very chinks are ruining his legacy

All statues of government oppressors should be taken down. Why do you people care so much about these commie statues?

This will bring so much shame to our city. All across Canada people are mad at us. Imagine just being a patriotic city working and being forced remove a statue of Geroge Washington because 3% of the city is native american and it makes them really sad.

F

You don't. Canada is lost and too degenerate

You're probably just projecting your government-worshiping cuck mentality.

To be honest, I don't think Native Canadians give a shit about this really.

wasn't Canada known for being really nice to the natives compared to USA and Spanish/Portugese colonies?

Being nice doesn't get you anywhere if you're enemies are savages

Hire an attorney and file an immediate Cease and Desist. Then sue them for using tax payer money to push their agenda. First, there should be a vote if the statue stays or goes. Second, it is racist against Whites to use the past - and in this case the very far past - to erase history and punish us. That is how things were back then, and they are erasing the history and culture of Canadians Whites using the past as their excuse.

Just keep fighting it. Take it public, get petitions going, find attorneys who side with you.

We have to stop sitting back and letting this happen.

>The current plan is to show up in a kilt

really? you should chain yourself to it.

They don’t. They want to see what they can get away with. They’re already talking about changing the city’s name from Victoria and taking out “British” from British Columbia.

The statue's removal was announced yesterday and is being removed this Saturday. It takes our city 10 year to build a bridge, 10 years to build an interchange, but erasing our history takes 3 days.

You know this is probably because of White Canadians with a guilt-complex behind this, most Natives I know just want the corruption on their rez's to end.

i lived in victoria for a bit. not surprised in the least. i'll never forget seeing this white bitch telling some radical indian, "thank you for decolonizing my thoughts", with tears in her eyes.

Very dramatic. I'm going to bring a book about SJAM and read it to my family. If any white person tries to stop me and remove the statue I'm going to call them a patriot.
I did not know this. Shaking my fucking head.

don't forget the fucking sewage treatment plant that can never be built for some vague unspecified reason.

>tearing down works of art
>ever

You shouldn't be called Canada anymore if you guys hate your past so much.

Leafs are officially more cucked then the us

That is pants on head retarded.

"Columbia" would also have to be changed because Chris Columbus was a 'bad dude' to the SJWs as well.

Might as well name it Marx-land and continue to let Indians and chinks shit all over such great country.

That's fucking hilarious.

Bolshevism is the declaration of war by Jewish-led international subhumans against culture itself. It is not only anti-bourgeois, it is anti-cultural. It means, in the final consequence, the absolute destruction of all economic, social, state, cultural, and civilizing advances made by western civilization for the benefit of a rootless and nomadic international clique of conspirators, who have found their representation in Jewry.

Attached: china_cultural-revolution-burning_antique-_buddha_statues.jpg (536x409, 118K)

"The statue will be removed on Saturday August 11th and the plaque installed immediately. After an appropriate amount of time has passed (as determined by Elders from the Songhees and Esquimalt Nations)[i.e. we'll never see that fucking statue again] a cleansing, blessing and healing ceremony will be held in the space where the statue formerly stood. In the longer term, as determined by motion of Council in late 2016, a piece of art representative of Lekwungen culture will likely go in this space. [probably hideous modern art that tax payer dollars will be used to give to some undergraduate liberal arts major] "

"Members of the Jewish community watched on Sunday afternoon as the cornerstone was laid and ground was broken for Victoria’s new Centre for Jewish Life and Learning, expected to be a religious and cultural hub when it’s opened next year.

Victoria Mayor Lisa Helps told the crowd that an important part of the city's strategic plan includes fostering arts, culture and learning, and the new centre will make it easier to achieve that goal.
The controversy over a proposed temporary tent city in Topaz Park was of particular concern for members of the Jewish community, given the centre's location on Glasgow Street, next to the park’s playground and baseball diamond."

Attached: BA4FD106-9D50-45F3-A4A5-2DA84370EC36.jpg (555x345, 29K)

Women were a mistake

He's not wrong. I certainly don't worship this government. I don't love paying taxes either. But, every once in a while you get a chance to make things better, incrementally.

>It takes our city 10 year to build a bridge, 10 years to build an interchange, but erasing our history takes 3 days.
Exactly the same here in the USA. It takes two years to get a pothole in the street filled, yet within 24 hours of a complaint by a commie they take a statue down. Some statues they have even removed under the cover of darkness. Pathetic. They suddenly have the money and manpower within a day or two to destroy our history, but ask them to fix a broken bench in the park or fill a pothole and it takes months if not years.

You Canadians still have two days to stop this. Start a massive public awareness campaign. Posters, flood social media, call TV stations, just get the word out.

I'm a white bitch and I say convince a local rich person to buy the statue and place it in view of the public but on private property.

Or get there before they take it down and take a cast of its face using algenate or something you can slap on then peel off quick. Then make hundreds of moulds of it using cheap materials like wax or plaster and keep hanging them everywhere in the city and leaving them on buses and trains. Haunt the cunts forever with his face. It'll be like a creepier version of the Its OK To Be White posters crossed with the old anonymous/guy fawkes mask

Pic related is by Byam Shaw if anyone like pro Canadian paintings

Attached: 6a00d8341c5d3b53ef013487935a92970c.jpg (400x559, 307K)

I hope Saudis will nuke Canada

I agree but the USA's got it bad too.

Attached: pp5mix1k.jpg (789x1057, 938K)

Gone But Not Forgotten

Attached: sjam1.jpg (1000x750, 90K)

No actually we were pretty hardcore compared to everyone else. Not that I care.

Checked

Im moving there so ill just make posters of him

I think it may be milita forming time to hit the natives back where it hurts.

he is with us

Attached: 1533794180544.jpg (539x500, 62K)

>a cleansing, blessing and healing ceremony will be held in the space where the statue formerly stood
>a piece of art representative of Lekwungen culture will likely go in this space
what a joke

as if the Indians will just become happy subjects of the Crown now

My friend works for the government and they make them do sensitivity training for the natives and he reported the same thing, chicks crying over muh colonial rape and oppression

Attached: 1316013882719.jpg (300x300, 37K)

or we could just stop giving them hundreds of thousands of dollars each in benefits. they never have to pay tax, free university, free housing, unlimited access to fishing in the gold stream river (millions of salmon come to the city to breed every year)

Attached: salmonrun.jpg (620x400, 47K)

God Save The Queen user bro

why the chinks? I assume you are talking about chinese and not eskimos.

White faggots wearing beads did this

Chicks not Chinks.

I personally would be 100% in support of cutting off those sub human prairie niggers.

We all need to step it up redpilling new Jow Forumsacks about subversion and The Long March. Most people have never heard of it

Agreed it's a fucking joke. They even go into elementary schools and fold a blanket smaller and smaller to symbolize how white man took their land.... They call it blanket ceremony.

Everyone acts like the Indians are somehow incapable of violence and never took anything from each other before we got here and took over... they had tribal war all the fucking time. They're just butthurt we beat them all desu

Victoria needs to protest this.

Lol exactly they weren't all holding hands and loving one another before we came. If they weren't drinking their quality of life will have improved. Colonialism improved many impoverished people's lives but destroyed ours in the process.

This desu, it's just a status govs protect so people can scam by claiming to be 1/69th native, they really don't care if pleb natives are pisspoor and avoid paying a whole 1 dollar every year.

In fact they frequently genocided other tribes, practiced cannibalized, and mutilated the bodies of their children to flatten their heads. Truly noble.

Attached: flathead-woman-child.jpg (410x492, 97K)

>mfw this country
I don't even have anything to say anymore. Taking away the people's history is one of the last straws (formally anyways, since the majority of people don't learn anything about canadian history in school, if they do it's usually with a negative slant towards the founders, muh colonial oppression etc).

Attached: 1528068698747.png (212x238, 15K)

Oh we all know. But heaven forbid you call them out on their bullshit

Every. Fuckin. Time.

Attached: 75935EEF-A6EC-475D-8F3B-39B2FB2EA043.jpg (640x943, 207K)

They wamt to be near the park so they can kidnap rape and ritualy sacrifice children easier.

who cares about some chinese city

this city is over 90% British and Scottish alone. Very very few chinese (1%). You're thinking of richmond bc.

Canada will cease to exist as a country and Balkanize within your lifetime.

Attached: 1405102328045.png (378x378, 206K)

who cares about a jewish city

Natives in Canada unironically compared what we did to them with the Holocaust.

In large swathes of Canada we used to hunt natives for sport and money, no ulterior motives.

If stormfront leads to store front captchas, shills must be hills, and these threads must lead to the statue captchas

Born too early to travel the stars, born to late to sport hunt humans?

Street signs though? I hate street sign o'clock

What will the do about the fast food chain named after Sir John A.?
Will they have to come up with some new name?
And what about the Burger King?

What will we do about our 10 dollar bills?

If this kind of shit happened in Newfoundland there'd be a fucking riot.
Newfies are already on edge and talking about how confederation with Canada was a bad idea.

Jews first came here with the opium trade.

can we also ban the Liberal party? historically they perpetrated violence against indigenous people

>mfw this probably isn't a shitpost

Attached: 1524127643670.gif (450x234, 1000K)

Put some negress on it most likely.

No, I'll be there with you, with the sign that says "my prophet was a pedophilic warlord".

Fuck these City of Victoria councillors niggers

Fuck BC. Sir John A. macdonald warned us about the Chink problem a long time ago. They didn't listen

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-12-27-24.png (1440x2560, 467K)

ironically does exactly that. also changes the format to vertical because... i dunno iphone probably.

Attached: viola-note.jpg (720x349, 23K)

Attached: - poster.Cda.StrongArmsOfCanada.woman.WWI.jpg (495x622, 69K)

Wow, imagine my shock.

god I fucking hope so

Attached: 1532096818339.jpg (500x636, 74K)

wait... so those libtards destroyed an american statue and replaced it with.... the statue of a russian dictator? What the actual fuck.

This is wrong on so many levels, jesus christ.

Pssst. you’re not alone in Victoria. Shoot me an email. [email protected]

11 billion$ annually