Seriously thinking of converting to Islam and moving to Saudi Arabia following the dissolution of ties with Canada due...

Seriously thinking of converting to Islam and moving to Saudi Arabia following the dissolution of ties with Canada due to feminist propaganda being spread by Canada.

How based is this? No western country is doing this.

Western society does not work and is not worth fighting for, if there is already a society which meets my ideals in existence.

I hate Islam so this is a difficult red pill to swallow, but I am willing to convert and adhere and perhaps even begin to believe if this is the type of society Islam produces.

I am a real estate professional with enough money to live the rest of my life without work.

Three questions for Muslim anons:

1) How to get into Islam as a Christian? I do believe Christ was slain on the cross and this is my #1, and probably only contention with the religion.
2) Is the real estate market in Saudi Arabia good? Oversaturated? Would I be able to make money? I don't need it but I would get very bored without work.
3) Are there lots of gays in Saudi Arabia? If I wanted to be around faggots, I would just pick israel instead.

Attached: based-muslim-rake.png (788x462, 67K)

kys saudis are jew-tier in every single way

shut the fuck up leaf you're just mad you got BTFO

don't you have a dog dick to suck you feminist piece of shit

i'd rather fuck a dog than an arab woman

The pro Islam sharia shills on here like OP are insufferably stupid. All Muslims should leave America forever

Attached: fuck-islam-be-free.jpg (800x800, 68K)

This. Semitic people aren't attractive by any stretch.

Well, he's right, and you're a mutt.

GTFO muslims conversion shill. I know you are already muslim and are just trying to create social proof by making this thread. Weak bait. Frame some better questions next time asshole.

>memeflag

Thanks for your opinion rabbi

>Defending actual Muslims
>Because some shithole flexed their Oil filled muscles over a non issue to some meme country
Jesus. That's another level of cuckoldry

no shit leaf, you people love fucking dogs, you literally made a law that says you have to fuck dogs by law

>yfw you realize the saudi royals are LITERAL jews

if you told me this in person i would have to hold myselfg back from spitting on you or hurting you

yes rabbi, everyone is a jew like you

sure thing

>muh muslim terrorism

>then this comment

nice try rabbi, but jews are physically weak, genetically inferior, and you are no different than the rest of your weak tribe members

This

OP is a faggot Zio-Wahabi shill.

This Canada/SA fight is a psyop designed to lay the ground work for a war on Iran. The idea is to get alt-right people to sympathize with the Saudis. It's a first step. Expect more pro-Saudi propaganda fake issues like this to come up later this year.

stupid psyop when most of the Amerimutts seem to side with the dog fuckers, rabbi

why not just saw off your foot? life would be equally shitty and nobody would care just the same

You need to get a life, you make this thread everyday and actually sit in it for hours. It's sad.

also yesterday i went to work for 6 hours and came home and op was still on here. Must be a shutin

You're a fucking idiot.

Looks right to me. If this is disinfo, very well played indeed.

גם אם היינו, גויים, אלוהים היה מגן עלינו כי אנחנו הנבחרים. אנחנו הבעלים שלך ואתה לא יותר מאשר פרה בשבילנו. כל ילד בתמונה זו שווה יותר מכל המשפחה שלך ושבעת הדורות לפניו ושבעה הדורות הבאים. קח את זה, גויים, ואתה תהיה הרבה יותר מאושר

YOU MADE THIS EXACT THREAD YESTERDAY.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Why would anyone on the right side with saudis over canadians? canadians are cucks but they are much more trustworthy than saudi. I actually hope trump defends canada on this one but he loves his saudis

/thread

bump