I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of...

>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

What did he really mean by this?

Attached: mlk.jpg (410x492, 26K)

That maybe one day him and his shitskin offspring would return to the African continent ?

Well, unfortunately for his children, the advent of affirmative action meant his children will always be judge by their skin instead of their character.

I am sure he children are judged by their surname and who their father was more than by their character.

Where dem white bitches at

He didnt like jews either

The Goyim will all be slaves

Attached: RealMartyr.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Couldn't I still be racist against a group but still judge each individual member by the content of their character?

Why can't I make the reasonable assumption that people within a race are likely to be similar and stereotype them but at the same time be critical of that stereotype and hope that they prove the stereotype wrong?

It's not my fault that on average blacks are more violent and less intelligent and there is plenty of evidence to suggest it has more to do with genetics than it has to do with "environment."

>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

This is basically the same argument that fat girls make about pit bulls:

>I have a dream that my four little pits will one day live in a neighborhood where they will not be judged by their breed, but by the content of their character.

Attached: pitbull.jpg (500x355, 63K)

His children got arrested for stealing or some shit so yeah he got what he wanted

He meant it's okay to be white.

Who cares That nigger got slumpped over by a white gangster . Stupid munky rest in piss

James Watson wrote that "there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so."

Because liberals are too dishonest or too naive to accept this fact, they are willing to advocate mass migration based on something like pity and are willing to blame society as a whole (white people in particular) for everything that is wrong with black people.

This is less about us not judging people by the content of their character and more about liberals being deluded by their wish for everyone to be born with equal capacities.

Attached: 1533538372314.png (817x804, 1.4M)

Taking property from white devils.

He had the best intentions, but sadly no one could've predicted how badly nigs can nog.

Basically, Martin Luther King brings up a decent point that we should strive to judge people as individuals but to ignore someone's race or deny that it exists is foolish. Why are liberals so unwilling to compromise on this issue? Why do they shout racist at people who refuse to believe whites and blacks are exactly the same?

Attached: lib.jpg (400x600, 59K)

>Why do they shout racist at people who refuse to believe whites and blacks are exactly the same?

Then you don't fixate on the content of their (((character)))

We have always been at war with the nigger. We have always been at war with the white man

he meant, "ayo fuck whitey, they's fuckin fools yo, gib me dem air jordans n shiet, thug life fo realz nigga"

it was a jews that gave him smart messaging but was a dumb communist nigger

>if i can exasperate the racial tensions in this country we can get global communism off the ground a little faster

>What did he really mean by this?
He wanted better mods for Morrowind, or maybe better loot.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (243x207, 8K)

To live in a nation where they will do the judging

It means to judge people individually.

So, he would have been against identity politics, affirmative action, BLM, SJW's etc.

>always
I do not think you understand the concept of hyperbole.

Ehi Ammerrigani! This is your country

>The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which viewed King and his allies for racial justice as subversive, also noticed the speech. This provoked the organization to expand their COINTELPRO operation against the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), and to target King specifically as a major enemy of the United States.[46] Two days after King delivered "I Have a Dream", Agent William C. Sullivan, the head of COINTELPRO, wrote a memo about King's growing influence:

>In the light of King's powerful demagogic speech yesterday he stands head and shoulders above all other Negro leaders put together when it comes to influencing great masses of Negroes. We must mark him now, if we have not done so before, as the most dangerous Negro of the future in this Nation from the standpoint of communism, the Negro and national security.

Be proud of it! and remember don't ally with the negro that try to do an uplift following the american spirit, but fear him or the U.R.R.S will win!

he didn't mean anything by it, all his speeches that people remember were written by his jewish communist speechwriters.