How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

Attached: migrants-boat-669834.jpg (590x350, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzAtAxM-2os
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do they comeon boats from sweden?

in the navy, come on, protect the motherland.

Attached: You will not make Australia home, c. 2010s.jpg (1146x1563, 1.4M)

>we

You can't do shit. We will keep saving as many refugees as we can so they can have a good life in northern Europe. ;^)

your government agreed to take back all 'refugees' that came to Germany but set their foot in Spain first buddy.

Stop donating money to NGO that import those refugees.

based and redpilled

Cant they just claim that they are in an emergencey so that you are obliged by international law to help them?

Incredibly based. Why does it have to take EU politicians years to come to the simple conclusion that we have to do the same?

She came on one of these boats. Would you turn away her refugee application, you heartless monster?

Attached: mardiniysra_1464761665387194530_2990540268.jpg (750x1334, 103K)

They just send them off to Cambodia and other crap countries.

Yes.
Dura lex sed lex, desu.

they always do that, sink their boat just as the navy is arriving so they can't be turned back
the navy just puts them all on a life raft and floats them back

Actually invest in their countries while at the same time adding anticorrupttion strings and clauses

Dubs of truth

Don't worry they'll jump on a bus as soon as they can so they can go to Paris or Brussels

Yes

Australia is getting chinked though.

there is nothing to be done, women vote with their vaginas

astaghfirullah user really???? I'm a real Syrian refugee.....

Attached: 01-13-46-20160816-capture-500x504.jpg (500x504, 37K)

This only applies to those who are registered in Spain. But I suspect the newly arrived can just be sent north without any registration.

There's literally only one refugee in Lithuania, that I know of and approve. He helped lithsof, and it's only fair we give him a new life since he basicaly threw his life out by helping us.
The rest must go back. They can try to come legally if they want to.

amerilard neocolonialism masquerading as white saviour complex
very original

>corruption is bad so lets just get rid if it xD

More Syrian refugees should come to Hong Kong! refugees welcome here!

Attached: mardiniysra_1482135011767703632_2990540268.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

>hey boris, is coastal artillery invented yet?
physically and mechanically, this is a solved problem
minefields are especially effective at suppressing and denying movement too
and everyone knows this

you reserve a part of your own territory as a no man's buffer zone and you just blast every thing and every one that steps foot there
its your territory so your law applies

Attached: dhr4dx12.jpg (800x521, 253K)

MAKE Jobs in Africa.

torpedoes

Use dark magic to resurrect Lich Gadaffi with a +9 Soul Reaper Sword of Pwning. Or something.

jobs are becoming more and more impossible to create tho

agricultural mechanization almost eliminated the need for human agricultural laborers
what used to be "mining towns" in the past are today less than 10 computer operators handling whole strip mining operations
trucks drive themselves
algorithms write news articles and compose music

mental labor is the only required labor today, and african geography and climate never required any intellect for humans to thrive

Beauty imaging is cherry.

Attached: 20160730010324b1e.jpg (500x304, 59K)

Infest the waters with crack addict sharks.

You cant!

Attached: 1512935998047(2).png (688x848, 359K)

I hope all the Karas Bogas rape the Whitoids to death.

Stop being racist. Those are human beings like you.

>trusting spanish authorities

You birdshits are so naive

GUYS WAIT!
Did nobody ever thought of uboat-drones, that can carry all types of boats back to Africa?
I guess somebody has and they are developing them at this very moment.

PT boats and sinking the rescue ships at the same time.

Attached: CraftyJubilantArgentinehornedfrog.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

Why do Serbs love killing innocent civilians so much?

Became shithole, so they will stop coming

It's not so simple m8.

They must be registered in Spain, something that does'nt happen that often.

They should also enter by a certain route when heading to Germany.

And last but not least, this doesn't mean that they could not just simply come back to Germany if they want.

how can harmful undesirables be classified as anything other than harmful undesirables?
the only reason these 'innocent civilians' havent taken up arms yet, is because they know they are inferior at fighting otherwise they would have gladly massacred their host nations

Very easy and without a need to be edgy or get an trouble with human rights bullshit:
>build huge camps at the borders
>build a fence around them, guard them, let nobody get out
>put any refugee in these camps
>camps got nothing but shelter, food, basic medical service and at best some schools for the kids
>tell the whole world they will have absolutely NO chance to ever leave these camps into a better life in Europe but just can go back home if the war or what ever is over

Easy as that. You done everything for human rights, real refugees will be happy just about shelter and food and barely anyone will even come because they could just have used a camp 5000km closer to home.

Attached: 1490218532258.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

have to agree with the serb here: couple of million black imbeciles are anything but innocent

>real refugees
hardly anybody is, but leftists claim they are all -> there's the problem right there

why do you even care you are in the other side of europe

you have to help them euro cucks whenever they leave our coasts there is no turning back
youtube.com/watch?v=xzAtAxM-2os

Why are you so cruel? Those people are desperate who need help from Europe

Feed a stray dog and he'll keep coming back, this time with his friends.

It’s easy to talk about people like they’re not human and disregard their humanity and the moral consequence that comes with killing them. Read up on the Stanford prison experiment.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
it's the obvious and very simple solution to the entire problem, really makes one think why politicians don't implement it

hey wise guy, these people can be human in Africa as much as they please. Id even consider buying a book for their children in that case

Im sure if they could do that then they would’ve stayed. I don’t think anyone genuinely enjoys taking a risky boat trip to a country with foreign values where you’ll always be treated as an illegal alien.

so the europeans should say: recreate as much as you please, we will gladly solve all the problems that come with it?

>Im sure if they could do that then they would’ve stayed.
Some kind of lottery tbqh. (which is the reason why only young males come)
Seriously, if any cunt in the world would be stupid enough to give me 5 times my hard earned salary just for beeing there, offer me way better healthcare, give me a flat, pretty much make laws irrelevant for me etc. and the only downside would be a chance of maybe 1% of dying on my way there, hell I would not think for a second but pack my stuff, throw my passport away and start my trip right away.

The same way our ancestors stopped the invaders
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

Attached: 1524847659520.jpg (550x666, 51K)

Nah they shouldn’t be given extra rights over the locals that’s all. I liked the idea of migrant schools to try to integrate them as well.

>that's your mind under Pol

naaa, thats my own twocents

What?
Do you want to tell me you would stay in your mamas basement if some cunt would offer you multiple times the money you could earn in Italy just for sitting around because the trip is a bit dangerous?

Give me money and ill stop em.

Lmao this

>but set their foot in Spain first

lmao good luck proving that

you are fucked, the immigrants certainly if they do not register in Spain they can go to Germany, the problem is that your new government foreseeing that create the landing fields where they force those who are going to enter Europe to register and those rejected to be deported, kek

Those people escape from famine and wars.

Torpedoes

>Implying that the "EU" aka ONU aka the capital of the world, would allow that

This is how immigration works since 80's in Asspain
>Get boat full of nigger/arab
>Fresh off th Boat, they star claimming 'France, Belgium whatever'
>Undocumented, Authority give'em a piece of paper saying 'You must be expelled wiithout 30 days'
>Sent to CIE in Malaga, Madrid, Castellon, Valencia, Barcelona & Near French Frontier
>Two weeks after they get a bus to the promise land in Center/North Europe while everybody look to the other side.

rare

So?

You too would escape from these conditions, don't blame them for trying to improve their life

> war
few
> famine
It is not our responsibility.

>expecting wh*Toids to show empathy

they are just robots that follow orders

If the flee through 10 safe countries they are not refugees anymore, the are immigrants. As immigrants I can easily tell them to fuck off.

is to take advantage, there are some countries in Africa that have decent conditions much closer to them than Europe and with a culture and race equal to theirs, they want to live like """"kings"""" in europe.

So, making a trip in a shaky boat makes them somehow entitled to anything?

robots are the Asians and Arabs, we are retards for letting so many of you enter

Spain and the EU could sacrifice either Ceuta or Melilla (isolated from the rest of Europe, big af fences all around) and convert them into refugee-only cities and ship all of them there.

i we shall clean the street of the rest

Attached: 10495004.gif (500x270, 882K)

Stop giving them gibs.

we don't

>who need help from Europe
Why have you selected Europe?

delete gibs

for everyone

Attached: IMG_7806.jpg (960x320, 106K)

>Would you turn away her refugee application, you heartless monster?
She is a 5/10. Yes.

>Actually invest in their countries while at the same time adding anticorrupttion strings and clauses
Oh burger...It isnt about their economies but about where they can get the most gibs and the weakest justice sytem...

>Im sure if they could do that then they would’ve stayed.
I'm sure they have no sense of responsibility. Partly they are running away from the responsibility of the children they fathered to fuck white women.

Find the NGOs sending them over and stop them. At least thats part of what to do. Also, do what italy did and ship them back over to north africa.

Attached: eyg6bn6f9jd11.png (854x576, 352K)

Don’t your white nurses have to apologize for being white now? As if you’ll do anything to stop the hordes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI

Stop rescuing them. If you see one of their rafts ignore it; if they approach and sink their ship in hopes you'll rescue them, let them sink. Do this long enough and word will get back, making them stop - or continue, only to be shark food. Both outcomes are fine.

Yes

btw I was baiting

Well it's not as if Spain could get any more non white.

Spoiler alert but that might have ended differently than your alcohol pickled brain thinks.

Yeah, camps worked out so well before.

Attached: 5a539d283225de2b1a8b4cee-750-375.jpg (750x375, 54K)

start sinking their boats.

You slanted eyed tiny dicks would take the shitskin women. Too bad they wouldn't want you. Not even refugees want to live with you annoying cunts.