Linda Sarsour is DIRECTLY TIED to the JIHADI CHILD TRAFFICKING TRAINING CAMP

The man who operated the camp is the son of Siraj Wahhaj, who Linda Sarsour called her mentor and favorite person.

Attached: 1533767280710.jpg (745x960, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/270987/linda-sarsours-mentor-wtc-bombing-and-school-daniel-greenfield
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=716
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't let this shit slide faggots.

>Trusting the eternal S*nni

Attached: 1532788137433.png (640x360, 231K)

bumb

>bnl news

Literal propaganda

eat shit shill

Attached: common thread.jpg (3300x2550, 1.26M)

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/181654282

frontpagemag.com/point/270987/linda-sarsours-mentor-wtc-bombing-and-school-daniel-greenfield

Attached: 1533779781446.jpg (380x380, 10K)

bump

Linda Sarsour addressed the 54th ISNA Convention over the Fourth of July weekend. Her speech is being criticized widely for calling on Muslims to wage “Jihad” against President Trump.

While this is justifiably being criticized, it is not the most unnerving aspect of her speech. It is all too easy for Sarsour and her supporters to brush aside her Jihad remark by claiming she simply meant to protest and not wage a holy war.

The most controversial remarks in her 22 minute long speech came within the first 2 minutes of her speech where she gives a shout out to her “favorite person in this room” Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who Sarsour calls him a “mentor, motivator, and encourager” of hers.

>she simply meant to protest and not wage a holy war

Attached: The-Omen.png (853x480, 310K)

Sarsour is connected to Gillibrand is connected to NXIVM

What are the chances, to ongoing child trafficking cases are both connected to a sitting Senator who is the odds on favorite for the 2020 dem nomination....again.

Attached: gilibrandbronfmannxivm.jpg (3300x2550, 1.62M)

Attached: gili 0000000.png (1041x3741, 562K)

Attached: gili 122.png (992x795, 112K)

Attached: gili 11.png (688x417, 421K)

>connected to a sitting Senator who is the odds on favorite for the 2020 dem nomination
there is no bottom to this

>Linda Sarsour

Attached: sars.png (625x893, 121K)

bump

How?

Hey naggers. Im in Taos right now but I can't do anything too wild I'm with my wife on vacay.

>Sent from my iPhone
Kek

Get the fuck off Jow Forums or you may not have a wife to inconvenience you for much longer!

Attached: gili 00000000.png (539x819, 164K)

Show me the connection please.

>How do I keep a thread from sliding
by bumping it

Attached: gili 000000.jpg (1558x1910, 437K)

BUMP

Attached: f5ddf1a6f0f2aa5d1af4fd3a3e3097a9.jpg (720x514, 60K)

But how does it bump?

Intellectually disabled bump

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

there are deeper connections as well. both are in the progressive NYC dem machine. Their funding comes form the same places.

Attached: gili 0.png (605x881, 374K)

this is some fucked up shit lads

Attached: giliwahhaj.png (578x824, 297K)

The same Imam who said it is the goal of all Muslims in the US too abolish the constitution and replace it with Koranic law?

THAT IMAM?

Attached: 9255a2dbce808bd2f6a3715de9d4bb7e.jpg (720x537, 74K)

*babysitting available
fug

>my own country
>we need to wage jihad against trump
Can someone please tell me why the fuck we gave women rights and access to the internet? Besides the poon?

Yes same guy the 5 adults were his 2 daughters son and 2 spouses

(Spouses of siraj wahhaj's children)

Bump

stock

Attached: 1532981009626.jpg (938x944, 328K)

better question is why we let her threaten the president, but she probably loses Dem votes when she dose

here

Attached: islam4.jpg (417x700, 189K)

He needs more ibrows

Good lord, let me unpack this situation for you simpletons.

First, no one has proved a "jihadi child trafficking training camp" even exists. There are allegations from local law enforcement and the FBI...you know, the federal agency that you Jow Forumsacks trust soooo much.

Second, I thought you all *liked* the idea of teaching kids how to use assault weapons and going "off the grid".

Third, the guy is the *son* of the man mentioned by Linda Sarsour. Even if Jr. is up to no good, that's not necessarily his father's fault. Or are you going to blame pResident Trump when his sons are eventually convicted for their role in colluding with Russia?

Finally, Siraj Sr. is someone you folks should admire. A critic of liberal democracy, worked to close down drug houses, and is also a critic of the deep state intelligence and law enforcement agencies. Exactly the kind of person you all would call /our guy/.

/thread

There's something fucky going on here.

need a sitter?

Attached: islamsarsour.jpg (720x514, 63K)

Hang the bitch and ruin any faggots on twitter who've been backing her the last couple of years.

you know everyone hates you right?
how can u be so stupid to not believe this kid grew up hearing death to infidels every day by his dad who supported 93 wtc bomber.

Red

Dit

Spacing

> I though /pol would buy my bullshit
Try again juuuuuuuuuuuuden

>unironically says "simpleton" after "good lord"

You got fag mouth.

nice 88's

And you expect what to happen? Nobody is going to take up your causes for you. You have to act. If you want to fix this you know what to do.

I wonder what would have happened had they not found these demons on time
Makes me think. We should be sending our MK ultra kids to their countries. To Mecca etc. let them loose there

Attached: gilinxivmbronfman.jpg (3300x2550, 1.5M)

>Siraj Sr. is someone you folks should admire
>linked to '93 WTC bombing
>Raised son who trains children to shoot up schools in America

Attached: brainletg.png (500x533, 66K)

He was never charged with supporting the alleged bomber. He did assist the criminal justice system by testifying at the alleged bomber's trial.

His dad also spoke at the U.S. House of Representatives, so I'm *sure* he is a hardcore extremist.

This may surprise you, but sometimes kids end up doing shit their parents hate.

Kind of like the right wing incel lunatics on this site are a shameful disappointment to their hardworking moderate parents.

Trying to snipe me for format and flair instead of addressing the substance of my argument.

Oh wait - that's because you can't.

hitler confirms

Attached: tuyrw.jpg (588x371, 70K)

>In a 1992 sermon, Wahhaj emphasized the importance of jihad to his Al-Taqwa mosque congregation: “I will never ever tell people, 'don’t be violent, that is not the Islamic way.' The violence has to be selected.... Islam is the only answer because it is only Islam that we do it for Allah.... [We are] commanded to do jihad.... [W]hen Allah commands us to fight we are not stopping, no one will stop us.”

Sure, he was totally against it...

Attached: 1528064752295.jpg (720x719, 51K)

Linked, but never charged. And the allegations against his son have not been proven. We don't convict on just allegations do we?

Even if his son is guilty, that's not his father's fault. His son is a full grown man. Sometimes children stray from the values their parents teach them.

I love it when you defend pedophiles, terrorists, and human traffickers, all at the same time. Its almost like you want to be held accountable for it all. Some deep sense of guilt haunting you. Don't worry. Time will come.

Attached: 1529666977082.png (704x900, 363K)

Are you implying that NXIVM is somehow related to Siraj?

Attached: gili 1000.png (1528x1346, 2.07M)

how else were they going to false flag war with Iran?

Holy shit, we're operating on pizzagate levels that shouldn't even be possible.

You're attempting to re-frame and spin a terrorist training camp with fag mouth, cunt. You're content is dismissed because it's just wordy contrarianism.

God damn it, I want to open eyes here but not based on crazy racist numerology. Fuck my luck.

yup

Attached: 532624634.jpg (478x362, 57K)

Source for this likely misconstrued and out-of-context quote?

kek doesn't give a shit what you want traitor

Attached: kek lab.jpg (1200x630, 440K)

Prove to me that anyone I've talked about is a pedophile, a terrorist, or a human trafficker. If you use allegations as "proof", then you also have to accept that Trump is a proven traitor since he has been alleged to collude with the Russians.

Time will come...when this whole thing blows over and you folks move on to the next crazy conspiracy theory.

Not
a
power
in
the
verse
can
stop
Jow Forums

Values such as doing jihad against America to turn it into an Islamic caliphate?
That flag just makes you glow.

>

In a 1992 sermon, Wahhaj emphasized the importance of jihad to his Al-Taqwa mosque congregation: “I will never ever tell people, 'don’t be violent, that is not the Islamic way.' The violence has to be selected.... Islam is the only answer because it is only Islam that we do it for Allah.... [We are] commanded to do jihad.... [W]hen Allah commands us to fight we are not stopping, no one will stop us.”

>In an autumn 1992 address to an Islamic gathering in New Jersey, Wahhaj expressed his desire to have Muslims seize control of the United States and replace the country's constitutional government with an Islamic caliphate. “If we were united and strong,” Wahhaj said, “we'd elect our own emir [leader] and give allegiance to him.... [T]ake my word, if 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.”

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=716

Rope awaits you.

>You're attempting to re-frame and spin a terrorist training camp with fag mouth, cunt.

So now allegations are a form of proof?

>You're content is dismissed because it's just wordy contrarianism.

"Contrarianism"? Uh oh, looks like fag mouth is contagious...

Sorry, I don't have time to go through a million image files. Can you just give me a concise explanation for how the NXIVM stuff is at all related to Siraj?

Attached: 1529031274200.png (600x515, 146K)

>The future generation of Jness
>Jness
>The future generation of Jewness

Attached: 1532784700202.png (559x527, 43K)

eat shit traitor

Attached: 1532457244912.png (1620x2098, 774K)

I will never unsee

Ok, two biased right wing websites who give edited quotes without context. For all we know he was talking about using violence as a last form of self-defense. And there is nothing wrong with using the electoral process to advance your agenda. Everyone in a democracy does that.

bump

Interesting mixture of arrogance and fear.

Vague notes that may or may not relate to an *investigation*. NOT proof. And besides, where in this thread have I spoken on behalf of Hillary Clinton or Anthony Weiner?

I'll put my mouth on whatever I want! I don't defend Islamic Extremists!

Linda Sarsour held some conference / summer camp thing for muslim kids last year at my college that looked extremely suspect. I tried to get people to come to it and fuck with her but it ended up being just me and they called security so I had to leave.

Attached: 1529108065590.jpg (1700x2200, 970K)

Are you mental? What the fuck does that have to do with Siraj?

Seriously, you should be able to explain in one or two sentences, no need to keep posting unrelated images.

Well on that we can agree.

We need graphically appealing sources on both this man and her quote about him.

you defended this
Which is connected to Linda Sarsour
who is connected to Gillibrand
who is connected to NXIVM

Attached: giliwahhaj1.png (734x323, 34K)

Bamp

Confirmed

Don't buy your fagspun unpacking. Bunch of depraved Islamist nutjobs training kids to be good Jihadis and shoot up other kids. Probably better to euthanise them now as they're irredeemablly fucked. Send the adults to Gitmo without reading them rights. Arrest Sarsour as an accessory and give her the Gitmo tour as well. How can any American defend these assholes?

WTF. It's like before I hated the users of the website, now the actual website itself is pissing me off.

It's bait, nobody is that stuck up.
The flag should have tipped me off earlier but I fell for it.

Every time you post the thread gets "bumped" to the top of the thread list

Thank you, finally.

Still an extremely tenuous set of connections, but I can at least barely make out the outline of an argument through the fog of conspiracist lunacy.

>inb4 pedo kike mods delete this thread and ban everyone in it

>And here's why that's a good thing! Stupid fucking goy!

But what makes a post?