We bombing Gaza yo

We bombing Gaza yo

Attached: DkKpuVLXgAEpQsp.jpg (745x483, 34K)

Attached: DkKpuVNXoAAKwf6.jpg (750x422, 25K)

Attached: DkKpuVSXgAEFuWd.jpg (1000x541, 54K)

Just fucking kill them all already ffs

And? Don't you do this everyday that ends in '-day' while our (((media))) stays quiet about your abhorrent war crimes?

West Gaza getting fucked
Just had some alets on retaliation "rockets" down south, several in a row
Nice meme
And no because we call Saturday 'shabbat'

Attached: DkGTD5iW4AAY7WK.jpg (1022x632, 97K)

Attached: DkGTD6TXcAIamSJ.jpg (1024x670, 115K)

Good. Drop some white phosphorus for me.

>hat end

bombs are obsolete stone age technology, what is there to bomb? why waste money to just bounce the rubble? eventually the entire middle east will be one bombed out shithole

I actually like you guys, Israel.
Its too bad you think you have to trick us to help you. It couldve been a good partnership.

BASED.
How can they massacre for years and years, while the west is openly supporting this?
They don't want peace, they want that land, and spill blood until they grabbed it all.

It's cool when they can't fight back,right?

Nations have been at war for land for centuries.
Why do you have a problem with this war for land?

>fight back
You mean its cool when they dont surrender and be the japan of the middle east?

>We mutilate our cocks yo

will it end up being a war or would it get the Gaza strip annex by Israel.

>It couldve been a good partnership.
>Siding with the Jews, ever
Know how I know you're a sniveling phaggot?

Attached: 1509625687873.png (547x626, 18K)

Why won't Israel just mop up the Gaza strip, wipe out Hamas and then help the local population install some hard needed practical and nutritional infrastructure.

I like the way Jow Forums pretends to give a shit about Palestinians just to hate on Jews more.

>don't side with the jews, bro
>Side with Islam, like us Europeans
Do you want to know how I know you like black and brown dick?

>Jews bombing innocent children
>News
pick one.

no one knows yet, Hamas realised that the current Gov are a bunch of faggots and pushing them around

I love the way how leftycucks abandon "their principals" just to be contrarian faggots. It's almost like you faggots have no principals of your own.

Attached: 1496589324895.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

When are you guys going to work on lebanon again?

Well?

Attached: IMG_1236.jpg (708x637, 151K)

How does it feel to have all these happenings happening?

>No dead civilians
You are fake news

you clearly don't you ancap faggot

>removing kebab

pretty based and redpilled desu

Jesus, they would do anything to avoid occupying gaza again. practically beggin egypt to take it, but theyre like pass....

I just don't hate all Jews because of something a government that happens to represent Jews in the middle east does because i'm not a brainlet.

Attached: poltard.jpg (635x542, 15K)

This.

same, Bibi wont endanger his Gov, we have election next year and military operations are bad PR. besides the north is quite now

Fuck off Jew.

Based, but pic relate is still true.

Attached: Jerusalem.png (468x587, 180K)

No I don't true, I just think it's funny how stupid you guys are.

Attached: 1532337886659.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Why doesn't Israel just full on invade gaza and West Bank and genocide the Muslims? Surely they know that no one will give a shit

You guys have hezbollallah where you want them.
You really should finish the job right now whilst POTUS Trump rapes the Iranian economy

How do you always get away with that. Saddam was destroyed for far less.

>Government that happens to represent Jews
And considering that every Jew I've ever met vehemently defends the actions of said government I'd say it's a very representative government.

Yo someone needs to stop you yo

Fixed

Attached: received_127230867916877.png (1280x1636, 854K)

Attached: DkKzYvIXoAEn3rR.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

>they pulled saddam out of a spider hole because tiny little kuwait
Breh, they killed saddam because he threatened to assassinate the Bush family

Attached: DkKzVLRX0AIfqt7.jpg (900x1200, 182K)

Are they... barrel bombs? I could get behind that

Attached: IMG_7808.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Attached: DkKzU4XXgAAOOfa.jpg (960x720, 34K)

The Palestinians need to go extinct, and if the Jews are the only group willing to do it then rock on I guess

Very noice!

Attached: anglo chad.png (2242x770, 314K)

Hezbollah defeated them in 2006, almost a decade before Obama eased sanctions on Iran.

Attached: DkKy_lrW4AMJmsB.jpg (1067x649, 105K)

Americans aren't Anglo

Britons aren't Saxons

They don't defend the actions dimwit, they defend a Jewish homeland because everywhere Jews go people always want to kill them, just look at this site.

How about not taking a side and buying oil from the cheapest seller?

>come to thread that is usual violent semitic circlejerk about bombing palestinian civilians.
>immediately go to work in defense of the Jew and all of his violence.

You're either a kike yourself, or you are just a brainwashed underage antifag with no self awareness.

Good.

>muh homeland argument

Attached: 1491142984433.png (250x280, 29K)

They are though.
If you're referring to to the bloodline being diluted by other Europeans and blacks and Hispanics, then yeah, okay, but by that logic, they are only slightly less Anglo than France is French, for example.

When they caught the 3 jews sneaking around southern lebanaon?

Where's Rucka Rucka Ali when you need him

Attached: 1526208736734.jpg (720x692, 74K)

Great argument.

What are property rights? Muh magickal homeland doesn't trump property rights.

>the USA buying oil
Top fucking kek. The petrodollar is real and we have the strategies we've implimented in the middle east to thank.

My NIGGA.

We really just want you guys to chill out.

Just mop it up already. All that will happen is some buttmad protesters in western countries and the UN giving you the naughty finger.

Tanks or whatever they're called in English on their way to Gaza

Attached: DkKMt_1W4AAuEi7.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

>Informing the wrong Goyim
Kike please, here at Jow Forums we know more about your activities than you do yourself

Attached: 1532773366309m.jpg (847x1024, 107K)

and you aren't american
so you have 0 say in anything relating to us
eat shit kike

There's only 6 million kikes in Israel, is it really so hard to kill 6 million kikes? Come on sandniggers

Only Americans in New England and some parts of the East coast have British heritage. The rest are descendents of Irish, German, Italian and Eastern European immigrants

Have you never heard the phrase, the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

make sure you guys are wearing your diapers

Palestinian holocaust when?

Attached: TheVirginIDFVsTheChadHezbollah.png (1996x1105, 1.44M)

More Anglo than you Muhammed.

It does actually Gaza is not an officially recognized state. this is pathetic you don't give two shits about Palestinians, they're just low "iq shit skins" to you, this is just another attempt to demonize Jews.

Lol, ye are but a shadow of your former glory

Death to America
Death to Israel

Attached: freedomusa.jpg (2120x2440, 814K)

>not hating them both
keep practicing, maybe someday you’ll be able to walk and chew gum

Aren't you always?

Touched a nerve have I?

No you don't, you don't care about Palestinians enough with this disguised antisemitism.

Attached: 1533349974583.png (560x584, 27K)

You believe shits getting real? Heard Hamas pumped out like 100 fucking rockets, only like 40 were intercepted...

Bbut da ebil mudslime shitskins.

leftycucks are the ones crying the most about palestinians and hating on israel, retard

Personally

Attached: 5b6b527b3eadce9d1.jpg (552x346, 13K)

Why is it so dark? It's just 19.11 over there no? And I bet pictures are older than that

"IDF will begin a massive attack on the Gaza Strip following the events of terrorism and shooting from Gaza." cc: @EndGameShowWW3 @TheWarOfNow @1976pl @Obs_IL @TheIsraelink @IntelCrab

I think this is beautiful

Attached: 5b6b52803ef1a1cb1.jpg (552x346, 13K)

Let's be very honest, from time to time you have to to eliminate their stockpiles of weapons they secretly bought for aid money instead of food/books/toys/medical supplies.

Attached: 1529987677145.jpg (600x484, 31K)

I promise people would be content with you just chilling out. Time heals things, if you gave peace a chance, you would eventually see it.

Israelis are good only when it comes to kill kids throwin rocks at their tanks.

Jews are the terrorists.

Blockbusters usually arrive on summer

THe *dead* Hezbollah

I presume they'll return the compliment so please feel free to keep killing each other.

Get a new hobby, you guys have been doing it for decades now.

War of 1812 should show a bunch of natives burning down the white house while Brits are retreating north.

My native friend tells it like that. Natives were drafted because Britain didn't want to send any more troops. They pushed back the American incursion then all the Brits started leaving. Natives were like, "well fuck, we didn't come here for nothing" and burned down the nearest building.