Scientists prove that Jow Forums is a bunch of three year olds

Attached: 1522219662153.png (660x908, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7VTd3
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sosiaalinen_media
topdocumentaryfilms.com/stare-into-lights-my-pretties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thinks Jow Forums is social media

>3 year olds
Were 9 bitch

Attached: D438F9BD-CBAF-4113-9AE0-4516449ED6E8.jpg (960x540, 166K)

>Says (((top brain scientist)))

"Susan Greenfield: My Jewish credentials are through my father's father who was a first-generation immigrant from a shtetl in Austria who came over as a baby towards the end of the 19th century"

4chins isn't social media. This is anti-social network.

Attached: 1476139396675.png (556x712, 343K)

Am not!

Not us, we're antisocial.

Couldn't agree more, Instastein, (((Faceberg))), Shitter, JewTube, SaudiChat are all cancerous tumors and designed for the mental equivalent of 3 year olds

REMINDER: MEN HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

SOCIAL MEDIA IS FOR THE LESS DEVELOPED BRAIN OF FEMALES

>Jow Forums social
Think again

Nah, it's just that everyone can now see the true nature of women, blacks, and browns. Their thoughts are now out there for everyone to see.

Fake news is dying- I went to look up the article and got this message.
Wtf is a premium article, and who’s gonna pay for it lol?
>Kek

Attached: 18F95183-D87E-4608-8703-7C3090D7EAC3.png (1125x2001, 495K)

Oh, yeah, well you tell that scientist that he's both a shill and a (((jew)))!

but nobody here is under the age of 18 right guys?

>social media

KEK Am I the only bad goy who doesnt even have any social media?

we nat/soc/ nao

but im a 9 year old?

Jokes on them we are anonymous. Without a name we are only known by our good works. Not social media

>Jow Forums
>social media
If anything, we're older with all the negatives and none the benefits.

>Jow Forums
>social media

>Register for free
>Who gunna pay lol?!
Retard

wah wah

If anything, it's antisocial media because everyone is anonymous

>everyone is anonymous
At least most carry their nation's flag.
A curse on all memeflags and their progeny

>Jow Forums
>social media

You might wanna get off faceberg and the like, amerimutt

>/pol
>social media
*Insert Seinfeld intermission riff*

Attached: 1523943595652.jpg (960x651, 100K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is big stinky 3 year old poop head, says top brain scientist

Here's the full article, friends.
archive.is/7VTd3

>mfw they didn't listen.

Attached: ted.jpg (347x366, 30K)

hes talking about social media your fucking moron

>t. instagramfaggot

dumbo poopyheads

But no actual oldfag on Jow Forums uses or has ever used social media

registering is likely done with the whole
>Register with Facebook/Google/etc
shit in order to use the data for targeted advertising. So it's not "Free" per say. But I'd wager the article itself was generated with minimal human intervention. The headline itself custom made for a targeted audience group.
Things are no longer the way they used to be OH NO NO

Attached: sassycat.jpg (640x607, 93K)

>literally proves the premise by regressing to a mental state where "nou" is the only argument he is capable of registering.

You had MySpace and Tom wasn't even your friend

Jow Forums is not social media. It is a Merovingian leather working forum.

I don't know about "mentally", but emotionally there's definitely regress. A lot of adults behave like attention starved children online.

ironically posting CIA memes is still posting CIA memes

It’s true, I hated the jews when I was 3 too.

>anonymity
>social

Jow Forums isn't a social media you stupid dipshit

Because I was the only weaponized autist who actually bothered to follow up on that lead. What I found was something a lot more interesting than a CIA Brony. Out of decency I will not share the source(s) of this insight but here's what happens:

>AI is following everybody and building electronic profiles of you. Anybody who hasn't figured out this one is pretty naive considering any time you disable ad block the ads that pop out read your fucking mind.
>Kind of like captcha but for morality tons of "Free" social media aps are being used to train said AI.
>You're being fed a combination of fantasy and reality when you use the internet. Parts of it are oldschool...the same shit no matter who is looking at it. Other parts segregate users into their own little fantasy world where you only see what you want to see. Maybe not out of any specific mal-inent but just because there's too much trash for any human being to curate anymore. How do you get away with something like that? Well nobody fucking talks to each other anymore thanks to social media.

And of course right after we're thrown this amusing lead to ponychan (which was for the most part a false lead) what happens immediately after? April Fools, /mlpol/.

Somepony was in the know about something my friend. Of what? I do not know and can't even begin to speculate.

Attached: 1497276888271.jpg (1274x1008, 133K)

Meme flags are legitimately iused by the ancients here. Since flags appeared, people started to attack and bully them based on the flag and not the oinion. Jow Forums needs to get rid of all flags as it used to be. Also checked

using a phone, sorry for the typos

This. I've seen multiple good swede/leaf posts get completely buried by meme banter

>apologizing for typos
>while pretending to belong here
Reddit, I...

No. Me, my parents, my grandmother and some of my friends don't have "social media" accounts such as linkedin, instagram and facebook.

But let me remind you that you are using social media right now. Jow Forums IS a social media. Users create all the content. As in the definition of social media. fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sosiaalinen_media

The article is obviously referring to popular formats like Facebook and Instagram. Stop being deliberately obtuse you fucking retard

>mr goldensteinberg's study

Attached: doglife.gif (340x340, 3.49M)

Here is a good doc about "screen culture" and it's negative impact on us and our societies:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/stare-into-lights-my-pretties/

Jow Forums is anti social media you fucking drongo lmaoo. Most of us here don't have social media accounts and the only ones we do have are troll accounts to piss of the 3 yr olds on social media. So, if anything this proves that normies have the minds of 3 yr olds and we are the actual adults on the internet. Which makes perfect fucking sense, seeing as normies, like 3 yr olds are so easily lead.

REMINDER: YOU'RE ON A SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM RIGHT NOW

>brain scientist

>Scientists prove that Jow Forums is a bunch of three year olds
>3 yrs old?
ha! I'm 4 1/2 faggots, science, owned agains