Why the west so scared on the rise of China?

you know,the decline of the west and the rise of China is inevitable,the west was insignificant before 18 century,but China have been superpower for 4800 years.Today China is just becoming what it used to be.

Attached: most beautiful flag.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesciencesipreview.com/news/chinese-individuals-indicted-for-stealing-us-rice-technology-3036
businessinsider.com/fbi-warns-of-chinese-spies-nationals-in-us-how-to-protect-yourself-2018-6
bbc.com/news/business-45098080
wearethemighty.com/history/chinese-espionage-surprising-targets?rebelltitem=4#rebelltitem4
npr.org/2017/03/11/519649096/can-china-ban-on-deadly-opioid-save-lives-in-the-u-s
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha top kek

Attached: vietpepe.jpg (960x957, 112K)

>China have been superpower
when?
hahahahahahahaha.
they couldn't even fight off japan without our nukes.

You know the world existed before ww2?

ror is sina is no has butuful frag

is not lise sina is making worrd solly, sirry

is sina plimitive dog-eat peoper they who is communist dictatorship

is kick boy down bloken escarator sina is 5000 year histoly

they sinamen is not same sinamen as ancient histoly magic potion maker peoper

solly u get tlorred by state plopaganda

lol just another fat,arrogant americunt ,go check the Wikipedia

That's modern history. Since the mid Qing Dynasty, China has not been a superpower, only catching up again the past few decades. But no matter the time period, China has always had a lot of global influence in the world, mainly due to its population and size.

ror 5000 year pig foot

we aren't scared, because china cant do shit without stealing the plans. we are scared of the "Americans" who are willing to sell us out to China.

>Chinese individuals indicted for stealing US rice technology
>07-08-2018
>Two Chinese nationals have been charged with conspiracy to steal rice technology from a US-based biotechnology company.

lifesciencesipreview.com/news/chinese-individuals-indicted-for-stealing-us-rice-technology-3036

>be rice burner,
>rice burner too slow
>steal us rice burner technology.
>???

>4800 years

>literally steamrolled by the british

>constantly taken over by barbarians

Just because Chinese coups tended to call themselves the "Real Chinese" doesn't mean that they have been a unified, single entity. That is literally just Chink egotism and PRC lies.

Nobody actually takes China's claims of having been the first at everything seriously, because we are wise to chink tricks.

btfo chike

Kek,are you retarded?We did not steal from the US

Look at the people in top universities and tech companies in the US,they are mostly Chinese and Indians.The USA is the one who "stealing"
from China.

>Look at the people in top universities and tech companies in the US,they are mostly Chinese and Indians.The USA is the one who "stealing"
>from China.
stealing the ideas from the american intellectuals. prove me wong.

the only thing we're stealing from china is your national resources.

Do America think the world only began in 1945? China has been the centre of the world for 7000 years. The last 100 is nothing in comparison. China will reclaim the power of the world.

If the british steamrolled them, then how come China wasn't completely taken over like India was and all those other countries. China has held significant power throughout history.

>The FBI calls Chinese spies in the US a 'whole of society threat' — here's how to protect yourself
>The FBI has repeatedly warned the US public about the threat posed by Chinese espionage.
>China stands accused of a vast array of acts of espionage, from stealing military secrets, to industrial proprietary information, down to personal information from individuals.
>Leaders of US government and industry have long exercised caution and kept away from Chinese products, but the public has yet to catch up.
businessinsider.com/fbi-warns-of-chinese-spies-nationals-in-us-how-to-protect-yourself-2018-6

>Will Trump's tariffs stop Chinese espionage?
>Dan McGahn says it was a case of attempted murder.
>The victim was his business American Superconductor (AMSC), and the perpetrator was a Chinese company called Sinovel Windpower.
bbc.com/news/business-45098080

>6 surprising targets of Chinese espionage
>1. Farms
>2. Self-driving cars and other automation
>3. Microbes
>4. Universities
>5. Wind and solar companies
>6. Free samples
wearethemighty.com/history/chinese-espionage-surprising-targets?rebelltitem=4#rebelltitem4

and no you dont technically steal all of it, because you also buy out our corrupt ass stupid fucking politicians as well. but you guys better get the fuck off here before you get put a decompression chamber to reeducate you

West became the dominant power in the 1500s, China barely has its own shit together and has never been able to properly leave its own yard.

The unsustainable rise recently is already faltering, china will remain subserviant.

we are all humans. but, maybe we aren't made to play in one giant sandbox together? and the fucking kikes are coming for you right now.

Literally nothing of value but rice and dumb ricefarmers. It was easier to just sell the retards opium.

This.

Attached: images.png (489x301, 14K)

dont ya see, they cant even fucking rice farm shit like we can:

good luck, genocidal insect people.

i will give china one credit. they are almost as subversive as the jews.
>Lethal Opiates Delivered By Mail From China, Killing Addicts In The U.S.
npr.org/2017/03/11/519649096/can-china-ban-on-deadly-opioid-save-lives-in-the-u-s

America has chosen to be an enemy of China

i dont wanna fight :( can't we just get on with what needs to be done, and we could do it together.

have to get rid of Trump

yeah, i thought so... nope, but we'll buy the gas from ya either way.

>literally a faggot

i didnt know this was a comedy thread

we wouldnt mind if you stopped sending them here

fuck off

>tfw wanted to gas the bikes together, but china said "NO."

chine will collapse in trade war with USA and will be plundered by anglo-saxons, EU and everybody , like they did 100 and 200 years ago

it is inevitable and very clear

The west has only gained ground in the past couple of centuries.

Attached: images (1).png (282x179, 8K)

You are the comedy

i never talked to an outright chinese communist before. i only talked to the hong kong secret commies

Fuck out streetshitter.
天安门广场大屠杀

Don't really care. We've had a good run for 500 years. I just want shit skins out of my country so I can live a modern individualistic life in peace

Truth hurts doesn't it? Why are you so obsessed with power. Balance of power is inevitable now, admit it.

USA will have another civil war and the EU will collapse.After that,China will be the only superpower in the world,mark my words.

Why your graph is showing only to 2008?

Does your country has any significance compared to China you drug overlords?

0.00003 Yuan has been added to your acount, citisen.

They're insects. Ever watched insects?

That is not how the party filters work. Mexicans are a joke. Your country was in the stone age until Spanish took you over.

based Indian

We’re beating them in the trade war tho :)

I don't see Mexicans running over to that shithole pajeet but i do see plenty of those yellow ajeets infesting my country.

Attached: 1533217547092.jpg (499x700, 105K)

>Latvia
Never heard this shithole before

Fuck China. They’ve been around for 4800 years and are just now emerging as a wanna be super power?
The USA has been around for a mere 242 years and we rule the planet...period.
We’ve bailed out Europe TWICE and subsidize every other swinging dick parasite country in the world.
China steals our technology, manipulates their currency, has a horrendous human rights record and can’t ever be trusted.
The USA isn’t afraid of China. We can crush them in a New York minute.
We are America- bitches.

What a brainlet. They have been the worlds garbage dump for 1000 years never conquered anyone but there own peasant. Didn't participate in world trade until like 50 years ago.

Yeah stone age and still no alive dog boiling.

>Why are you so obsessed with power. Balance of power is inevitable now, admit it.
you speak some truth, but not the whole truth. you are correct, a balance of power is what is needed, and you are also correct in that the USA has been a little bit zealous in the international realm over the past few decades.
super power of what exactly? let's say MADD happens, china nukes usa, usa nukes china, russia nukes usa, britain nukes china, india just starts fucking blowing shit up cause they been holding it in for so many years, germany gave the nukes to china for $$$... let's say that happens.

what is to be won? you think china is looking to win over hearts and minds? our power (in)balance exists because of this shit. started with fighting in europe, expanded to fighting over asia, drag every country in the world into this bullshit scheme to do what exactly?

I couldn't find one with beyond 2008. Why does it matter. It pretty much explains what I want to say

>the west was insignificant before 18 century
What is Rome?What is Greek city states?What is Byzantine Empire?

Your simply wrong.

Attached: Captureasdasdasd.png (1001x561, 442K)

>Shithole

Attached: Riga-Latvia.jpg (1030x628, 202K)

I doubt Mexico has many Asians at all. Maybe you thought you saw Asians, but it was actually just a Mexican. After all, Mexicans look like brown gooks.

Attached: Hindoostan.png (1060x1110, 949K)

china has gender imbalance, low ammount of gold and central planners that created biggest bubble in the wolrd.

usa will have civil war = truth
usa will win trade war with china = truth
eu will collapse = truth
european and american armies will plunder china, ruin all coastal cities and take all gold lol = truth
china will collapse from gender imbalance, bubble and lack of gold like it does every 100 years = truth.

nihil novi sub sole lol

I'm not afraid of China becoming a serious superpower. What I'm afraid of is China becoming a NON-serious superpower. If China runs the world and decides to play joke, that's a lot of peepee in our Coke.

China was once a superpower, fell behind, and now is trying to catch up again. They have been in the past.

America talking about manipulation and human rights. What a true joke you are. Before USA was even a thought China was the centre of humanity.

You did human sacrifice instead.

Lol. Yea you better post this from Hong Kong and not Beijing you fucking slave

Attached: IMG_1239.jpg (750x487, 59K)

>what it used to be
a punching bag for the west?
Boxerrebellion 2.0 sign me in, time to change some demographics again

>The west has only gained ground in the past couple of centuries.
Because European revolution took place in last couple of centuries, that beeing said Europe has allways been a significant region, this noition that Europe was somehow backwatter when compeared to rest of the world is simply WRONG!
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

But we are the original chinks, we left that shithole thousands of years ago faggot.
And plenty of chinks have been arriving lately is fucking disgusting, dogs are going missing and they have found rat meat in chink food, mind you i have never eaten in a chink place i know they're disgusting.

More like since 16 century the west was superior technologically , militarily economicaly , culturally.....
China has never been the superpower they think they were only the regional power of the far east

Does your government know you are going over the firewall, peasant?

We don't have to use nukes.
After few decades,the west will be fill up with shitskins,then we can just takeover without using a bullet.

>You did human sacrifice instead.
>500 years ago
Goddammit.

Jow Forums isn't banned in China actually, Reddit isn't either.

fucking dumb ass, it's a glow in the dark. probably dianne feinstein trying to see how well her shekelberg operation was going to win over the american hearts to surrender to china

Maybe you should learn more about what you are speaking before you open your dumb mouth and reveal your empty thoughts.

7000 year you are and absolute retard , indo european were the one who expread metalurgy, chariot , apiculture to china...forming the first chink civilization

Mexico isn't any better off than China or India, not sure what you think...

what's the end game? please tell me what happens 50 years after you conquer the world. how about 100, 500, where are we in a thousand?

Maybe in your dreams. Not in the reality. Indo-European did not even exist 7000 years ago.

Keep cherry picking brother I don't care. You see you hated on us Asians first. We don't hate you or anybody else for that matter. Why are you guys so jealous of some inevitable truth ?
China gdp growth rate- 6.7%
India gdp growth rate-7.5%
Mexico gdp growth rate- 2.6%

Also get the fuck out of Hong kong you dirty mainlander.

Is this an old Chinese proverb?

>isn't any better off

>Mexico wanted to join BRIC, but was deemed 'too wealthy' by envious thirdworlders

Suuure.

the world will return to mercantilism, autoritarism and imperialism
nationwide business cycle is endless
then they will plunder china like they did before many times,
the only reason why china has trade surplus is a temporary jewish scam with fiat money.
china does not have many modern nukes, so it will be attacked conventional way

Chinese are more mixed race than Americans are. Your ancestors have been rape babies for centuries.

Hello Hans,how bad is the refugee crisis?
It's sad that you country have to sell the KUKA to get money to feed the refugees.

Attached: 1524558852287.jpg (1399x1830, 1000K)

So you are a troll then ....cuz mongolod race is more or less 7000 years old
For example edar gene ( chinki eyes) didnt even exist before that all of you were australoid abo type

By the way India will never be as rich as China, China has a potential to become just as rich as Japan, and Korea, their biology alows them to do so since they are East asians, your not.

Please Chang. Your government monitors what you robots consume very closely.

So you think Mexico is better off than China is? And you think BRIC is third world? Retard.

chinks will never have the cultural outreach of US and Europe. never in our lifetimes.

They have nothing to offer as a sociopolitical model, they have no creativity, no hollywood, no broadway. Who the fuck reads chinese literature ?
True societal intellectual growth is impossible without freedom of speech.

They will never rule over US allies in the region without WW3 also.

Attached: 200_s.gif (480x200, 72K)

We should have listened to MacArthur and nuked your asses into oblivion in the Korean war. Japan gives us no problems and if we turned your shithole into a radioactive wasteland neither would you slant-eyed fucks. The war is inevitable and you will lose, hopefully we'll be able to send all of your dog eating family members back too.

Attached: mr. Barkmann.jpg (750x750, 60K)

hey china, pirate bro here says you guys didnt plan far enough ahead. so what the fuck is it ? what happens after china conquers the world? we going to be happy ever after, or become slaves to an authoritarian regime that will tell us what to think?

Totally credible pajeet, i also belive chinks have a 105 average IQ and the indian toilet programme is ahead of schedule.

Something that grabbed my attention was a comment on Zerohedge about this. It was a short comment that received many likes. It was Israel and it's puppet the USA vs. the NWO. It was interesting because I thought the US and Israel WAS the NWO. It's quite possible that China under it's communist and super surveillance state represents the model of the future and that it was supposed to play a leading role. The IMF announced it would move it's headquarters to Beijing. It's very possible that the US/Israel led uni-polar model of the world sees China as it's main threat because there is a power struggle. Remember, Democrats and Obama and Hillary were all on board to sell us out to China, Obama met with the Chinese leaders during Trump's transition.

Its because us Europeans are way to nice to people, but trust me once we are angered there is no force in this world that can stop us.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2.png (1271x845, 261K)

most of this comes down to the way people were raised. like to believe that east asians would be wiped out. the sci show guy for instance (youtuber) had actually been raised to think they would phase out the japs and he had been practicing a really racist accent for when he would be larping as one of them. he actually had to be told that even if america pulled it off nobody would need to use a accent because every one would know. and another family member who wrote paper towns was also baffled by this revelation. both thought america would have killed them off and were so perplexed by americas inability to do so they suffered a existential crisis

they arent the only ones. from bill gates to trent reznor it was common for americans to blame asians for things that arent even possible because the belief that they would kill the asians off was so common. the jews are to blame. they cant stand being the only niggers shoaed. the jews in hollywood spent the most time on this endeavor. faggots like leo decrapyoh or tina fey and others are their henchmen

but the west can only talk shit. it cant win wars. hasnt been able to for decades. and now that nobody is cutting america any slack its just a matter of time before the repo man is called. if you cant destroy every one with small pox (a direct reference) and your nukes are duds(another direct reference) you dont get shit but suffering and agony. they know this. there is no apology for everything thats transpired that would be sufficient. but thats the west throw a tantrum and demand every one forgive you

They have a hollywood and some of the world's greatest literature comes from China.

>cultural
>creativity
>said by gypsy

Attached: pepe.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>They have a hollywood and some of the world's greatest literature comes from China.
tfw china owns a good portion of Hollywood, and the Chinese propaganda is evident

>no source
>chinks and indians thinking they matter
lol

mongolod is what exactly?

You know why the US did not? Because Stalin would have destroyed the USA with nuclear weapons and took over Europe with his enormous army. Your MacArthur was an incompetent coward.

Fuck off, gook

Like, which ? Who the fuck reads communist approved glory-to-Mao contemporary Chinese literature ?
Is Greece a cultural hotspot in 2018 because they had the classics 2000 years ago ?