It's time to defend our oi-ally

The Canadian menace has gone to far in attacking greatest ally, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Canada forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

Attached: 23orb-articleLarge.jpg (600x425, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WmHyNjIFcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heard Saudi literally crucified someone as punishment the other day. But let's keep crying about how Putin/Assad/Iran are such evil human rights abusers.

based

Quick Rundown. 1/3

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-08-00-27-07-425.jpg (1279x477, 328K)

Quick Rundown 2/3

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-08-00-27-24-216.jpg (1279x255, 114K)

TL;DR leafs deserve to get raked for using the usual subversive tricks

Attached: raked.png (1280x747, 649K)

>We begin bombing in five minutes.
Finally, an end to my suffering

high five

Attached: tru-fag4.jpg (718x539, 67K)

we have been waiting for the day of the rake. it is now here. MFW

Attached: 1526877205058.jpg (528x729, 81K)

Fuck the sand niggers.

Their culture is shit. The only reason we tolerate them is the petrodollar.

Canada is fucking retarded, but at least they’re not inbred and retarded.

time canada supports openly iran and because us is not mediating fucks us sanctions.

canada has zero obligations to the usa and its forign policys.

theyre super retarded, wtf are you talking about?

Attached: little-girl-with-buck-teeth.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>One Half of population chinks, the other hals is mudslims
>not inbred
Lmao

Fuck Justin Trudeau.

>oy vey, Saudis love Israel, don’t you?
>jews pushing this hard

fuck the house of saud

rl dr after failing with quatar the saudi terrorists try to look strong while picking a fight they cant win.

looks like western nationals are held hostage to me. a miltary intervention would be more then needed to free the canadions from this dictatorship.

maybe a few cruisemissels in to the property of house saud.
to send a message.

i mean holly fuck the saudis realy want to die they cant defend them self from houtis cant protect there own royal family. cant even win against quatar.
leaves will have a field day.

Not funny. OP drinks jewish semen by the gallon.

A
Fucking
Burger

Fuck them both. Heck, I hope Saudis and Leafs get nuked both

Based. Leafs have been so fucking butthurt over this and it's glorious.

I love Canada but they won't take our side in the trade war and Saudi did, so I have to side with Saudi here.

I'd rather live in 1% white than 100% goat fucking Saudi sand nigger

Attached: muhammed.jpg (769x798, 116K)

Not all leafs are Toronto mudslime liberal fucks. Go rural and you'll find gun farmers that hate treydau niggers as much as you. Don't make an enemy of all of us

Attached: 1505524537774.jpg (720x708, 71K)

True

He whom has oil, controls the world. For the US is a oil guzzling whore for it.

If they were looking to cut ties with Canada, why'd they spend the last few years trying to buy $15 billion in weapons from Canada?

I don't want to be your enemy. I want Canada to be our closest ally, but to be that you have to take our side on things when we ask. Canadians are my blood - I have Canadian ancestors. We've had a great relationship and I hope we contiue to have a great one.

But right now you're taking China's side and taking everything we do for granted. Saudi's taking our side. So we have to respect that.

We can live without their oil.

Fucking based. And I mean that unironically. Wish we did that.

We have taken your side on everything since the beginning. This is the most ridiculous statement made here in ages. History didn't start yesterday you absolute tard.

You can always adopt Islam. That is why they do it, after all.

obviously he means from Trump onward leaf

this was kind of a turning point

Attached: dn4ej30p3u011[1].png (1365x1007, 1.48M)

convert to islam achi u wont regret it

youtube.com/watch?v=7WmHyNjIFcA

from CrackerJackLee
There's a Canadian woman in jail in Germany because she disagrees with the holocaust... No one in Ottawa is complaining or helping her... But two Saudi meddlers with Canadian citizenship are getting so much support from Ottawa, that we have needlessly lost a 4 Billion Dollar trade partner... What happens in Canada now to gas prices...? Canada is all about Muslims and Homosexuals... The rest of us don't matter...

Attached: 084ea6c8627525d1e843d771b92f1ba7.jpg (680x465, 62K)