Gun control

It is long overdue for the U.S. to do something about the gun issue. Now, I'm not saying we ban assault rifles or anything like that but there need to be more restrictions. I am a gun owner but even I realize that something needs to be done to protect not only our gun rights but more importantly the rights of everyone else not to be shot.

First, magazines over 10 rounds need to be banned. You can defend yourself just fine with 10 rounds regardless of what anyone says. A 30 round magazine is something that is used for one thing, killing a large amount of people without reloading. I'm a gun owner and I can safely say they have no practical purpose for our uses.

Second, all ammo purchases should be subject to background checks for every 50 rounds purchased. For example, if you buy 150 rounds of ammo you would have to go through three consecutive background checks. This way, even if some psycho gun nut got ahold of something they still wouldn't be able to buy ammo.

And finally, in order to own rifles a license would be required. To get the license you would have to go through psych testing and get 50 hours of training from an approved instructor.

All of these measures would protect the rights of my fellow gun owners while also ensuring the safety of everyone else. Let's face it, after only a handful of mass shootings Australia and the UK banned assault rifles. I don't think we need to ban them right now but we need to do something more than we have been. It's much better to give up some ground on the front end than to lose all of our rights down the road.

Attached: ar9.jpg (1024x751, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c8.nrostatic.com/sites/default/files/Lee and Suardi 2008.pdf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2122854
news4jax.com/news/30-rounds-fired-by-ar15-in-florida-home-invasion-shootout
youtube.com/watch?v=v2iD9iNfh0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Anyone who replies is a faggot and has the gay. Please kill self to disinfect. I will do so after this post.

Nah nigga. See what happened to Alex Jones? The stifling of the 1st amendment will be corrected by the 2nd and don't you forget it.

>replying to meme flags
just stop

Sage

Bait thread.

Admins please ban

Attached: E96F8CED-2943-4DFD-9727-E3D9B8AD7624.jpg (247x404, 35K)

>gun issue
what issue?
there is no issue.

fpbp

Attached: Gun Control Cake.png (750x3200, 204K)

ignore memeflag posts

Attached: memeflag.png (1111x693, 370K)

WATCHA SLIDIN'?

Honest question, why is it that you all whine about Alex Jones, see but yet you call for free speech to be shut down on Jow Forums?

Any time someone has a different opinion you guys try to shut it down, whine about it to mods, etc. The first amendment goes both ways, assholes.

I just put that flag on to show how serious of a gun owner I am because otherwise no one would take this seriously.

Reminder to bulk purchase ammo. Chances are you do not even have 1000 registered gun grabbing Communist in your area but it is better to be prepared. Also, do not forget to buy plenty of extra magazines and cleaning supplies.

Attached: 80347598374985.png (930x1164, 343K)

See, this is what I mean. Under my proposal in order to purchase that quantity of ammo you would have to go through 20 consecutive background checks. It's a small price to pay for safety.

>Get rid of blacks
>close the border down tight
>end the drug war
>end gun free zones

There you go, gun crime solved.

You and 999 of your closest gun grabbing friends and family members are welcome to come on over.

Attached: 1533540674611.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

this would unironically work

This is how gun control is sold. The problem is that we see through your shit shill. Go back to the Brady bunch or shillblue.

Attached: god damned brady bunch.jpg (387x452, 48K)

>tfw they say one thing and think another

Attached: 1533818977005.png (587x143, 11K)

No one believes your concern trolling either. Fuck off kike

Attached: Gun cake.png (750x3200, 611K)

Attached: 1531829099703.jpg (960x720, 61K)

Do you not care about school shootings? What's wrong with you?

Hope you have 1000 copies of that one shot pistol to shoot them with.

>End drug war

How does that magically happen?

This fpbp

SHALL

Attached: how many kids.jpg (500x628, 73K)

>Implying incels care about kids other than the ones the fap to..

Attached: normal_SandraOrlow_19[1].jpg (320x400, 59K)

>kike shill using Gadsden flag
Gas yourself.

these posts are always so weak, so is the purpose to demoralize us over time or just data mine?

Decriminalize drug possession, stop raiding drug sellers homes, and take all the money spent on policing drugs and either use it on health oriented services to help those addicted to drugs, or just stop spending it. Hays a start. I could flush out a better answer for you in a bit. The reality is, if we slam the border down right, and stop funneling in heroin from Afghanistan, we’ve already solved a large part of the problem.

Rights > Feels
sage

Of course we do. That’s why we want to end gun free zones, stop filling our kids with dangerous psychotropics, and defund the CIA.

Fuck you, Special Agent Botched Abortion.

Attached: 1332351151809036.jpg (350x537, 73K)

A couple days ago some Oz fag said the Australian government offers NDA’s to people who are victims of crime to shit them up. Anyone know anything about that?

SHALL

SHALL

Attached: 1466469379348.jpg (500x375, 37K)

That is just ultimate backup.

Attached: 1533540634911.png (567x476, 67K)

>I'm not saying we ban assault rifles
Libshit fucktard like you should go and hang yourself on a doorknob, as that seems to be popular among your ilk nowadays. Assault rifles were banned in 80's you retard.

It’s not free speech you fucking faggot, it’s straight up spamming your stupid shit go back to hell shartblue kike.

>how serious of a gun owner

time stamped pics or it didn't happen memeflaggot

Oh please. Let's see it happen them bro, when you gonna get out there and start the cleanse? Or are you waiting for somebody else to do of for you?

How can one person be this stupid?

Attached: guns welcome.jpg (2400x3300, 453K)

Meme flag, stopped reading there.

This faggot gets it.

>hurr durr let's try to sell them on common sense gun laws again
We already have those and they say you can't do anything to infringe on them. You don't want to be breaking the law do you?

Fucking die. Zero compromise on this issue, in fact the opposite.

We're going to line the traitors up first, buddy
Will you ask for a blindfold, a cigarette, or a tall glass of onions?

Attached: baah23.jpg (259x193, 13K)

>>Get rid of blacks
>>close the border down tight
>>end the drug war
>>end gun free zones
Add “round up and kill all commies and sympathizers.” Extrajudicially.

I love that the Left has focused on “fat neckbeard virgins” as their archetype for the alt-right. If they only knew the breadth and depth of us they’d shit. Keep wasting your time on this archetype. In the end the Right is stronger and will win.

>would have to go through 20 consecutive background checks.

the troll cries out as he strikes you

Attached: the least rare pepe.jpg (656x465, 24K)

I have a couple thousand rds and I saw the other day that steel-cased was down to 20cpr so I think I might get another thousand just to make sure.

I experimented with shit steel-cased in .308 and got about 2 moa out of a

>fell hard for the Jow Forums is full of angsty virgins meme.

your noob is showing

Agreed with both of you faggots.

Nigger problem not a gun problem

fuck off commie

Every time I see this pasta..remember kids...

It's perfectly legal to build your own AR15 WITHOUT SERIAL NUMBERS
Silencers can be legal and easy to get
You don't have to be 21 to own a handgun
You can conceal a AR15 pistol legally
A sawed off shotgun is just a$200 tax
Owning 10,000 rounds of ammunition is not a crime
60 round magpul drums work great and are good for pissing off liberals
You don't need a bumpstock to bumpfire

I'm going to go buy another AR just because of this stupid post, you faggot.

PS take that fucking flag off what are you retarded

it is foolish to concern yourself with statistically improbable events.

>Do you not care about school shootings
No not really but I would like to know how Columbine happened during the Clinton assault weapons ban

my absolute favorite kind of thread.

>First, magazines over 10 rounds need to be banned

Ask Canadian gun owners. In Canada, semi-auto rifles are limited to 5 rounds and handguns to 10 rounds. They also need to present a firearms license to purchase ammo. This hasn’t stopped local biker gangs from getting prohibited (armor-piercing) ammo and firearms (Mac-10's, etc.). The theory behind the law was that crooks would have to reload sooner and more often thus giving cops a chance to take them out. The problem is, crooks don't use the legal mags, never have. They either get full capacity magazines illegally, drill out the rivet from legal mags (thus making them full mags), or make their own.

>all ammo purchases should be subject to background checks for every 50 rounds purchased

Actually, from 1968 until the late 1980s you would have been carded for buying .22 or any handgun ammo. After 20 years and millions of dollars on record keeping, not a single crime was ever solved with the enormous volume of records, so the law was repealed.

>To get the license you would have to go through psych testing

You are already prohibited from owning a gun if you’re a felon or have been adjudicated to be mentally ill, or involuntarily committed to a mental hospital (depending on the state). There are already safeguards in place to prevent mentally ill people from passing background checks. Besides, where do you draw the line? If someone was put on Prozac 20 years ago for an episode of depression, does that mean he still isn’t allowed to own a gun today, even if he’s doing fine now? If not, why is allowed to operate other dangerous equipment like cars? Who will adjudicate whether or not a person is mentally healthy? Doctors are not judges--they can’t make the call themselves to deny a person his civil right.

cont.

>after only a handful of mass shootings Australia and the UK banned assault rifles

The jury is still out that the Australian firearm confiscation did anything to reduce firearm homicide rates or suicide rates there. Here is an interesting paper you should be aware of from the University of Melbourne. Let’s just look at the summary: “The 1996-97 National Firearms Agreement (NFA) in Australia introduced strict gun laws, primarily as a reaction to the mass shooting in Port Arthur, Tasmania in 1996, where 35 people were killed. Despite the fact that several researchers using the same data have examined the impact of the NFA on firearm deaths, a consensus does not appear to have been reached. In this paper, we re-analyze the same data on firearm deaths used in previous research, using tests for unknown structural breaks as a means to identifying impacts of the NFA. The results of these tests suggest that the NFA did not have any large effects on reducing firearm homicide or suicide rates.” c8.nrostatic.com/sites/default/files/Lee and Suardi 2008.pdf

Here’s another such study, this one using New Zealand as a control: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2122854 . From the summary: “The current paper examines the incidence of mass shootings in Australia and New Zealand (a country that is socioeconomically similar to Australia, but with a different approach to firearms regulation) over a 30 year period. It does not find support for the hypothesis that Australia’s prohibition of certain types of firearms has prevented mass shootings, with New Zealand not experiencing a mass shooting since 1997 despite the availability in that country of firearms banned in Australia.”

I am in the greatest nation on earth, the United States.

That's beside the point really, so I'm not even going to bother addressing that.

>so I'm not even going to bother addressing that.
So stop fucking crying about dead children then faggot

/thread

>First, magazines over 10 rounds need to be banned.
I'd be on board as long as there are no exceptions for local, state, or federal law enforcement (including tactical or special units), or for National Guard troops operating within US territory. I'll support any restriction that applies equally to all citizens regardless of their employer. If 10 is good enough for me, its good enough for SWAT and the Secret Service.

>Second, all ammo purchases should be subject to background checks for every 50 rounds purchased.
Fine, but no fee can be charged by the state for the background check and any check taking longer than 30 seconds is statutorily presumed to have been passed. If the State cannot maintain their system, the default is a sale. In exchange for this inconvenience, no tax may be levied on ammunition or it's components.

>To get the license you would have to go through psych testing and get 50 hours of training from an approved instructor.

Ahh, now you're playing. I'm a psychologist and I'll tell you theres no combination of testing thats going to matter here. Psych testing is very good at diagnosis and assessment, its terrible at prediction and no ethical clinician would tell you otherwise. I could do a battery that would come out to a few thousand dollars and would cover my ass in court, but it wouldn't actually tell you much about someone's level of threat.

Beyond that, if you're a gun owner you know that 50 hours of training isn't necessary for owning a rifle. Thats where you're exposing yourself as someone who wants to restrict overall access. The only reason to require excessive training is to create an opportunity cost that will discourage people from getting a license. Thats not only broadly unconstitutional, its also regressive as it will primarily serve to disenfranchise poor people.

So, in short, eat every available dick.

>I'm a psychologist
post credentials

Need to legalize any artillery a single man can wield, as well as repeal the NFA

We don't have a gun problem. If you'll look at the statistics it becomes clear what the actual issue is.

No, fuck off.

>gadsen flag
>pro gun control

Rope it up big boy

How the fuck do you go through three consecutive background checks retard? Fill out three duplicate forms? Have the seller contact the FBI and ask them three times if the buyer has any felonies? Do you ever know what a background check is?

I have never understood the whole ban on magazine capacity and gun mods.

>The EU should implement laws that prohibit trucks from driving with full thread tires. The slick tires will create less traction, hence limiting the effectiveness of a Muslim driving in to a crowd of people.

>First, magazines over 10 rounds need to be banned. You can defend yourself just fine with 10 rounds
30 rounds fired from AR-15 in deadly Florida home invasion news4jax.com/news/30-rounds-fired-by-ar15-in-florida-home-invasion-shootout

>Second, all ammo purchases should be subject to background checks for every 50
Good luck finding the extra help, I shoot 500 rounds each time I go out

>And finally, in order to own rifles a license would be required
Just get a flamethrower, they are legal in more state than firearms and cheaper than a AR15 youtube.com/watch?v=v2iD9iNfh0U

And for all of your other needs a chain, a padlock and a gallon of gas can do wonders

Fuck off faggot, this is some retarded bait but I'll bite. Three background checks for 150 rounds of ammo? FBI background checks are 30 bucks a pop, you are cool paying more for fucking background checks than you would for the actual ammo you get?

Also, your concept of how background checks work is beyond retarded. consecutive background checks would accomplish nothing unless you managed to be convicted of a crime between the background checks.

You have never shot a gun in your life, fuck out of here larping like a gun owner.

Attached: 1533840197285.png (250x290, 179K)

>Now, I'm not saying we ban assault rifles
GOD DAMN RIGHT THOSE SHOULD BE LEGAL AND THE KIKES THAT TOOK THEM FROM YOU SHOULD HANG LIKE THE TRAITORS THEY ARE!!!
Also fuck of and sage.

Attached: Ancient Aliens crime.jpg (800x700, 65K)

Post your guns or we have no reason to believe you.

true

Stop posting on this website

Oh look, new copypasta. Saged

The only gun control I'm in favor of is shooting leftists. There gun controlled.

test

sage and ban pls

Attached: staleb8.png (1000x1000, 247K)

kill yourself nigger faggot

Shoo, go away.

You will never get our guns kike. Fuck off.

thread's dead baby. thread's dead.