Freindly reminder

If a race war ever comes we are fighting beside the white man against the niggers,spics,muslims,commies and jews because regardless of the past we know we are better off living under whites than a pack of violent apes. I'll stand with you guys if you'll have me.

Attached: 3d971b5835eca9c02b2490e27a4a42d4.jpg (540x719, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't there like only 2 or three Indians left?

No one wants your help Chief Listerine Breath.

what is his %bf?
I guess he is at 10%

David Ahenakew

Attached: 9ADFD9BD-CCD8-41EB-9CB9-B2BE90CF506B.jpg (267x400, 35K)

haha spics and nigger REKT

not in oklahoma. the good ones are really good, noble (yeah i know) people. bad ones are diabetic drunks that will steal from their own family

You'll find a lot in the midwest and parts of the south. Not so much on the east or west coast.

Wow what are the odds. Stillwater Native American dude here.

No seriously you should hear the shit i come across on the campus here. They actually think Native Americans will be on their side if some serious shit ever goes down. Are you fucking kidding me? There isn't a Native person i know who likes beaners or niggers.

>race war
>americans have to make a dna test first to find out which race they belong most to

Attached: taylor-laughing.gif (500x234, 972K)

I had to live in Baltimore for three years. Consider that an education on the races and their virtues. White people were nothing but good to me. I had a nigger bitch jump me because she was jealous of my hair. That was my second week living there. The only people i saw being destructive and killing and raping where niggers. I hear all this anti white shit and i ask my brothers and sisters do we really think the niggers,spics and muslims would give us a better deal than the white man? Hell no. We got niggers trying to scam the tribal college associations and charities lying about having native blood in them,we got them raping our women,stealing shit from our homes too and killing our young men. Remember if a race war ever comes the red man is standing with his white brothers. Our bad blood in the past does not define our future. Ask any indian you meet. We all hate niggers i promise you.

>checked
True, gf is full blood apache. Fucking hates beans and nigs.

How else do you get rid of a disease like that, that's going to take over, that's going to dominate?
The Germans used to tell me, and I got to know them well because I played soccer against them and with them and so forth. But they used to tell me that you guys are blessed. What we know about the Indians in Canada. They are blessed. But that blessing is being destroyed by your immigrants that are going over there. Especially the Jews, they said. The Second World War was started by the Jews and the Third World War, whatever it is, is between Israel and the Arab countries.
David Ahenakew

The only good Germans died in the last war,all thats left are the children of cowards and traitors and sand niggers.

Redskins are noble people and definitely nobler than anglo
I will help you before I help any brit

We'd love to have you, thanks brother

I don't know, are you sure? The white man seems to have wrecked you much harder than either spics or niggers combined.
But you do you.

Attached: redcorn.jpg (210x240, 15K)

Based injun…
Don't worry my fellow red man the whites have learned to accept you for who you all are.
Honorable fighters...

we generalize ourselves as whites you nigger

are you also apache? if not you should break up with her and tell her to find another apache otherwise you are committing genocide

You should talk some sense into them

That's really nice of you given the past we both share.
Would you serve as a code talker ?

Fuck off nigger. I can smell you through the computer. Whites have done nothing but give and do right and bend over backwards for us for a long time now. What has a nigger ever done for me or my family? You really think we;d be better off in a non white majority country? This place would be a third world shit hole.

Attached: 1488005686199.gif (600x573, 333K)

there SHOULD be a race war, niggers and mexicans onnly make things worse and harder in the long run

If you were native American, would you rather live in Mexico, Congo or USA.

Be honest.

Who are you? The Texan Amateur Paleontologist Society?

Attached: 1419099168202.jpg (1546x1933, 1.33M)

We don’t want you, you cracked out drunk. Go sleep at a new bus stop and quit crying about MUH LAND because it’s cringy as fuck

Fuck you there's atleast 4 now that I'm here. If you guys ever see a Mongolian looking guy throat singing while cutting libs heads off. That's me.

Attached: 1530226650383.png (600x822, 1.21M)

kek

>Talk sense
>Into niggers and spics

That's like asking me to teach a dog how to speak Latin.

It's pretty easy. If a non-white calls you white, then you will be a target for them in a race war. You can purity spiral afterwards.

Hit a spot there huh?

Amen to that. Urban whites will be showing up on the rez looking for our help; their rural white brothers won't help them.

Don't forget that some of us helped you win the Revolutionary War, white boys. You learned guerilla warfare from us, not your honky ass Anglo buddies.

lmao

Attached: 1522917257337.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

MNAGA!

lmao kid Mexicans are largely native people. You would be slaughtering your own people for white memery

lel you got me

Man fuck people with diabetes

t. Turkroach

Of course. We'd love to have your warrior culture on our side. We can work out an agreement to split up the reclaimed territory. Any grounds of ancestral significance getting preference for your people. I respect the folkish ways the natives still hold. Very eco-friendly, to a fault at times.

Attached: 1522354848951.jpg (341x450, 31K)

The true white brother will awaken soon.

I'm irish with 7 brothers and 3 sisters. Her rez has too many drunks diabetic drunks and a problem with domestic abuse, rape and sex trafficking. Until that shit gets sorted out, she won't date a tribal member. Also, her famalam loves me.

The fuck are you on about? The only way to avoid bloodshed was to avoid the new world. We have a sordid past here but that's nothing compared to Spain and mesoamerica

Bring it on, apu. Thank you, come again!

No one cares

Apaches and Iroquois > first nation

True. My relatives, except the coal burning cunts, hate blacks and Hispanics.

As my great-grandfather and uncle would both say, white Western values are about progression. We must all progress as a people. Sensible Natives know that Native culture and rez life are regression. Knowing your history is fine, even being proud of it to some extent is okay. But we all need to move on as a people, be the best we can be. Whites have provided us with so much so that we can do just that. Too bad not all Natives embrace this attitude. Ditto blacks and Hispanics, which is why they all need to GTFO.

Smallpox much, bro?

It's getting laughably easy to detect niggers of any sort online. I've decided to just limp them all in as niggers now. Jews too. Their all niggers. Let Satan sort them out.

As a spic I'd prefer to live under the white man. After the race war just send me back and I'll be the second Peron or Pinochet

Attached: PinocehVObama.png (1755x949, 1.66M)

Fellow injun too. I would rather that the whites win the race war and take this country back from the kikes. [spoiler]I also know that benefits would be better in that society[/spoiler]

Attached: 1531199972275.jpg (600x432, 99K)

I had to live in Baltimore, it needs another cleansing fire

and poles*
don't forget us here

Bullshit. They're similar in race only. Mexicans were as close to a successful genocide as anything. That natives here are the only group to retain their language is proof

i can agree with that, you guys are pretty based despite alcohol problems
>living off the land
>preservation of nature
>incredibly self sufficient

I mean dna not race*

I'm partial to Texas where I was born but I'll settle for Montana or Colorado.

i fear not the nigger, but i do fear the indian

we shall smite the nigger as one, and will remain forever the victors of the battle for humanity

human beings: 1, niggers: 0

those fucking niggers will never know what hit them right in their faggot faces. the clenched fists of the few remaining native americans and whites will swing like thors hammer and will banish all the blackamoors back to africa.

no more morgan freeman, neil degrasse tyson, danny glover, etc.

Iroquois are first nations you absolute retard

I know you're a retard larper because there are tribes that still have lands in both sides of the border and have connection among native tribes.

Okay. You're in. It's not like you've got an eviction coming. Could work.
I've got in the habit of posting this on 'wild' Indian threads (I know you aren't wild, just differentiating you from poos).
m.youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

spics are mezticos mostly and their native part is of different people. It's like comparing scandinavian nords to desert arabs, both are natives of old world

Full blooded Sioux here. Exact opposite. You're retarded.
Whiteboi faggot behind a keyboard.
We're taking Turtle Island back.
Fuck you invaders. Time's up.

Why is it that north american injuns and their mixes are usually chill(if not of the listerine drinking variety), but south american injuns and their mixes(I.E mexicans) are so contemptable? is it because of the loss of their original culture? or are south american injuns just a tainted breed?

Fuck these shill kike fucks. Glad to have you

la raza will liberate chichimecans from wh*Teoid occupation

Attached: 1527036301954.png (634x426, 425K)

That's reservation fags. You could never pay me to live on some shit land where they used to test nukes. Three guess who was behind that. I'll give you a hint. They make nice lampshades.

Bullshit. Go to Washington state. Natives everywhere. Although I have trouble distinguishing from Mexicans

>cannot escape the cycle of poverty and substance abuse without surrendering to a higher power
>God doesn't care
>White men still exist
We'll clean you up, injun.

ours aren't whiners on this side of the lakes you retard. their gripe is with your government

It's going to be quite a diverse group standing in support of the white supremacists I think.
It will still be easy to tell ours from the chimeras we face.

Attached: 1525784781842.jpg (819x1024, 290K)

They brought it upon themselves.

Every Indian I’ve met that wasn’t a drunk was based and redpilled, they all accepted me and I would be happy to fight alongside them.

Fuck off you fat drunk.

Pleasantly surprised. I didn't know this about you folks. Welcome to the team.

Attached: native-american-indian-boy-shaking-hands-with-a-mountainman-C7MRC4.jpg (1300x956, 159K)

invent something useful, you filthy savage.

oh wait, all you faggots do is molest kids, get drunk, and gamble. that's why the SETTLERS couldn't live beside you bloodthirsty savages without conflict.

we didn't want to, but were forced to pwn your entire lineage because your family tree was filled with faggots we didn't like. sorry LOSER

how about you retards attempt to develop a semi-sophisticated system of writing, before you go spouting off about overthrowing the government

based. you can scalp them before we sacrifice them.

Attached: 641.jpg (641x863, 61K)

No one's scared of a bunch of drunk Indians.

Any friend of liberty is a friend of mine.

because they're still tribes at all. Of the mestizos, how many still speak apache? say what you want about the reservations, they at least provided some measure of protection. Mexico was always at odds with the apaches, never working out a truce like we did.

No but we're mostly all mutts at this point

Santa Anna, for example

If you keep yourself off the swish you are in my man.

13-15

based

Those are probably filipinos and mexicans.

Ive got nothing against Indians. I'd prefer an old school tribal lifestyle right about now.

checked
Keked
You guys are pretty much weird early Asians right?
I ve never met any of you before, can Americans tell me how they are?

They seem relatively intelligent and peaceful, but I also you can find some crazy nigger tier addicts in reservations

You should really try to somewhat integrate in society, become the new jews, live in America, but keep close ties with your communities, keep your culture alive (even if it's a larp), and you should be good

Attached: image.jpg (759x500, 154K)

Indians could be pretty based if they could just lay off the sauce for a bit.

Taking copy of this post to the group tonight so we all can laugh. You pahana are feeling pretty alone in your little quest aren't ya. You have finally fucked over everyone, just as the prophecies predicted and now you pretend to be us on your little wampum box to feel less small, outnumbered and alone, awwe.
Your time is near as fuck. Hopimutts get on my nerves but their prophecy is on the money.

You're doomed ghostskin

The Apache was always butthurt because the native tribes would hunt them down for sacrificing reasons. And there are still plenty of purebreed tribes in the cannyons where noone ever bothered to go.

THANK YOU. Sioux are scumbags. They are basically the niggers of the first nations people.

Flandreau Santee? Which one, please?

t. rapebaby of moor rapebaby

?

based

Attached: image.jpg (283x178, 16K)

Fuck you, we're far in better shape than you pink pussies.

You're in. We're keeping the Amerindians, the Sikhs, possibly the Vaishya, and maybe some Filipinos because they're the best labourers the world has ever seen.

Attached: Zaftig.jpg (634x431, 71K)

Good. Native bros get to fight with us and then we'll work for 100% autonomy for the Navajo Nation and all the other reservations afterwards.