Does he have a point /pol?

What are your thoughts on this?

Attached: 555522267.871012public.jpg (750x897, 117K)

>make claims with no proof besides (((checkmark))) so believe me
no
all fields etc

>what are your thoughts
Shoot yourself in the face you annoying faggot fuck

That's one hell of a mental back flip.

>caught on tape
what tape cianigger

First quote was Kevin McCarthy on Hanity.
Second was a transcript confirmed by Paul Ryan
Third was the Nunes tape which came out yesterday.

You could always google the quotes and research further.

They’re all the deep state you mongrel. Jesus Christ, if you threw out every politician with a connection to Russia, China, or being propped up by TPTB/CIA, you’d have to get rid of everyone in Washington save maybe 3 people.

So your telling me Bernie still has a chance?

So what's the solution of getting them all voted out?

It's all fake.

Term limits on Congress would be a good start

You know a quote is solid iron when they cut off the sentence halfway through

The deep state includes Republicans and Democrats
It's called the uniparty for a reason

>accuse them of what you do
I fucking hate these slimy jew fucks more than anything in the whole world. I want blood, dudes. I want to fight beside you all and string these god damn lying faggots up from anything high enough to tie a rope to.

If Republicans were the deep state then Hillary would be in prison with Obama and majority of the news networks would be praising trump.

Start by dragging them all out into the street and setting a precedent. No more of this bullshit, he citizens are still in control. Then term limits.

neocohens are the deep state, so are neolibs
Only the Trumpists are pure

Attached: 00c.png (277x271, 7K)

HOW ARE ELECTED OFFICIALS THE "DEEP STATE", YOU INGRATE.

This is up there with Lebron James as the most retarded shit iv'e heard all week, apart from visiting my mother, but what do you do, family

>all the neocon pieces of shit that should be thrown from the top of one of Trump's towers are the deep state

... hm, I actually agree. Spot on!

>This is up there with Lebron James as the most retarded shit iv'e heard all week
wat

How do you not get it? Dollars get people elected, then kochs the soros, pacs, they fund campaigns.

Usually I reserve judgement for after I hear all the facts, but I think if absolutely anyone at all ever told Ryan that "Putin pays Trump" it might be time to impeach all the republicans. Even if he heard it on TV.

Both parties are the deep state.
He's half right- on purpose. He's not unaware but he is compliant. Hang him.

Attached: DDR79LmUQAEbJQR.jpg (500x319, 70K)

Not sure how the nunes one is bad? Literally they are the only ones who will stop the totally pointless witch hunt.
Benghazi one is stupid as in fact A) Hillary was always unelectable and B) they let her slide on everything even though she is objectively guilty