Patrick Little J Walks Manhattan

I just saw an archive thread about this J Walk.

Can you autistic fucks explain Patrick Little please?

youtube.com/watch?v=oVrZ_bIGOTQ

Attached: 1533826800749[1].png (980x729, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/getongab/status/1027550072932851713
gab.ai/Patrick_little/posts/29476951
gab.ai/Patrick_little/posts/29524783
archive.fo/V1per
archive.is/djryf
forward.com/fast-forward/407707/patrick-littles-name-the-jew-tour-spreading-anti-semitism-nationwide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to the last 10-15 minutes of the video.

The purpose of the signs are to trigger conversations/debate. Patrick goes into detail about Jewish involvement in the slave trade among other things.

Attached: Jew York.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

Never go full retard. if he were smart he wouldn't be doing this in jew town, he would be doing this in the ghetto. The niggers and spics already hate the jew. he would go do this in Vancouver, the chinks already hate the jew. This is what the jews are already doing to the white man (and themselves as well, because they are white) they are fomenting the hate of niggers and spics against whites for what they did and are doing, the jews were the slave owners and slave traders. go inform the niggers and make them hate the jew, and name the jew. that is how you win. you don't win by going full retard.

>how to alienate yourself from society

I don't really know what good it does, but I love that he pisses off so many kikes and naive teenagers. Also the part where he tells a little kid that little boys and little girls are being trafficked to Israel to be used by an old rabbi made me kek

Attached: gl-rockwell.jpg (1200x802, 565K)

This is why people don't trust that hes legit

It's kinda hard to think he's stupid, maybe he has a plan ? maybe he's a paid shill ? I just wanna know his end game because I don't think this is the right strategy to get people to vote for you, so he must have an end game.

Attached: hitler gang.jpg (960x730, 37K)

Not saying he is stupid, the guy is obviously an intelligent man. But in my opinion this video is prime example of full retard. like I said, in order to pull this off he has to curry the favor of the protected classes, the people that already hate the jews and have no problem stating their hate in closed circles. I have spent a lot of time as the only white guy in groups of non-whites, a product of growing up in los angeles. and like I said, the niggers, spics, and asians already hate the jews. They will be far more ready to rally to this cause than your average voting white guy that has a job and family to support. asians are already isolated in their communities and successful by their own right, they need not fear the wrath of the jew, and the niggers and spics already have nothing to lose, so they don't fear the jew.

He's bringing facts to the public that many have never even heard of, like how the poor innocent Jews aren't so innocent, and how they make up the elite.

twitter.com/getongab/status/1027550072932851713

gab.ai/Patrick_little/posts/29476951
gab.ai/Patrick_little/posts/29524783

archive.fo/V1per
archive.is/djryf

Man, that dude has some fucking balls haha.

He walks past a jew at 2:13 lol

This dude's got some balls. Dude's got close to 90,000 votes in California.

Attached: patricklittleca.png (735x449, 62K)

I wish I was there so I could spit in his fucking face.

((()))

a rat might be able to spit, but a rat will always be a rat

Attached: rat-finkelstein.png (281x328, 64K)

how does it feel to fade?
bet it sucks..

lol, dumbass jew thinks that turning niggers and spics against the white man isn't turning them against himself.

don't worry, when they rise up to kill the white man it will be you that they start killing. That is a promise, you think your deceit is working, but it is you who have been deceived. Who is it you think that lives in the ghettos with the niggers and the spics... it aint the jews.

The Bible and the Quran predict the Jews demise in the end of time and the coming of Christ. The Jew is enjoying his brief and "fading" victory against the Human race, but soon eventually they will be eradicated like pests by God-fearing men.

Attached: this kills them.jpg (255x214, 15K)

How does it feel to burn out?
bet it sucks..

Attached: J-Karting.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

It is a jew that will lead to the destruction of jews, a warrior, but probably not the one the dumb kikes think... the meme war has been raging for 3 years now. And the jew is losing, losing to his fellow jew who seeks the destruction of Israel. For it is Israel who steals food from the mouths of his children and starts wars that send his brothers and countrymen to their deaths for a cause that does not benefit them. worry not, we will fund the jew to build his temple, and then we shall loot his land and make a mockery of all that he holds sacred, as I do every time I am asked to put that kike bald spot cover on my head.

The Quran stole a lot of things from the Bible. Even so, Islam is still a false religion.

But you are right about what the bible says.

Revelation 3:9 KJV
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
God's love for Christians will be rubbed in the jews' noses.

This is the best thingive ever seen

Attached: patrick dont belive.jpg (1920x1074, 713K)

They're scared.

>Before he moves to northern Idaho in mid-August with plans of establishing a “regional capital,” neo-Nazi former Senate candidate Patrick Little has embarked on a cross-country tour he calls “Name The Jew,” where he spews anti-Semitic propaganda at passers-by, according to the Anti-Defamation League.
Read more: forward.com/fast-forward/407707/patrick-littles-name-the-jew-tour-spreading-anti-semitism-nationwide/

Attached: vd7qekk3z5211.png (1744x2400, 1.02M)

this dude is such a joke.

he needs to go away.