CFIUS850TAHNA51

TRUMP WILL BEGIN SEIZING CHINESE ASSETS IN THE U.S.A. WITHIN 24 HOURS
NOT A DRILL.
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

fake and gay

That will make Trump the richest man in the world

not trump, but it will sure as hell be a boost to the US economy. I highly doubt it would happen tho considering the chinks own most of the US's external debt.

War in South China Sea when?

Attached: Subi_Reef_May_2015.jpg (800x444, 52K)

>chinks own most of the US's external debt
Which is nothing compared to the US's internal debt. If China wants it, they can come get it.

In other news, Trump just announced that they would put some sanctions on Russia. It will affect ALL Russian state-owned businesses.

The first seizures will be Wartime security risks such as buildings containing Police Precincts.

Attached: sources.png (331x132, 40K)

OP you should have placed bobs and vagene in the pic so these Children would pay attention.
This is important.
Include me in screencap.

Sigh. I wish. If only wishes like mine would come true.

This is a proven Oldfag poster.
Usually only posts during the schoolyear when Summerfags like you are gone.

All units
Protocol Delta
Protocol Delta
[launch]

Huh. Engaged Autism.
Looked up Police Precincts in Wahington and New York, then checked tax records to find owners of the buildings.
Ho -Lee - Shit.

fake and gay

Countermeasures Command didn't take long. Your Crawler is getting better.

>mfw Cost of housing drops dramatically in California in the next 24 hours

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Never. Both China and the US know that their meme island bases will be the first to go in a week of conflict. It won't be as naval centered as people make it out to be.

There was a Counter Command in your second to last Thread that resulted in the arrest of an Upstate New York Congressman.
Making popcorn.
Disgonbgudjpg.

>manlet sized country with a literally who navy
Yea, thanks guy for your groundbreaking analysis there.

Attached: 1532622767018.gif (219x241, 160K)

Just like Iwo Jima fell in an hour from saturation Naval bombardment?

I have a feeling there is a certain building near Trump Tower where lots of files and hard drives are suddenly being frantically destroyed by Chinese Espionage Units.
Kek.

Using my powers of Autism and the charachters in your post, you are telling us there is a major Chinese Spy Operation in the building above the Police Precinct at 850 Third Avenue near Central Park and Trump Tower, No?

You may think so, I can not answer.

Fake but that would be awesome. The only foreign owned land in ANY country should be the embassy.