What you think about that?

Attached: images.jpg (313x470, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fK5fIJDKjq4
youtube.com/watch?v=YXHorIrLFIc&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q_bWBRrZo
twitter.com/theironfight/status/947479938113957888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for them to have a weapon to protect themselves I guess. Though in a normal society without rape crime that wouldn't be needed but strong men who stop bar fights or whatever.

I think it's loss of cash.

Too weak and prone to infighting, munching carpets is not the same as arresting violent niggers and drug addicts, Sally!

Attached: gorilla.jpg (600x315, 40K)

Easier to escape from, easier to kill. It's a plus if you are a criminal.

Here in Rio de Janeiro we have several female police officers but when it shows the police operations in the favelas I never see one.

It simply doesn't work. Women are not respected as authority figures. And they don't have physical strenght to subdue a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=fK5fIJDKjq4

would be useless without their guns, just like most wh*Toid "men" I suppose

>women outside of the home

No

i just picture her getting hurt by some guy who sees a female cop and takes advantage

mashallah brother

Lol, yeah uh huh. Nice flag bitch.

Hello little Turkroach. So you pretend to be French today?

still true, kaffir

they need them to deal with female suspects otherwise every female they arrest will claim 'sexual assault',

I work as security guard and always laugh internally when we call cops, they send females and they never know what to do with suspect.

An awful mistake.

Well if i ever need a gun to steal.
Fun fact they made a big thing of putting a female officer on display after the last terrorist shitfest here in the UK with a rifle. But a quick look at the picture showed it wasn't loaded as the magazine was a clear type.

From what I've seen on Live PD Most of them depend on male back up officers. Some female officers are actually good. But most I've seen would be screwed without male back up. This is what I've seen on Live PD I'm not an actual officer.

>We turks stronk!
>NO! You can't use strength of your brain to invent guns! That's not fair!
Kek, taste the lead subhuman.

Genuinely a fantasy to fug a qt police woman

If they know how to kneel every now and then...

I think I've seen some lady cops that I really wanted to fug :DD

I want to fuck a female cop

look at these brave Anglo officers who sent their woman to the front with pepper spray..

youtube.com/watch?v=YXHorIrLFIc&t=5s

liability

most women are fine as cops but there is a higher rate of uselessness among them than men

t. actual officer

my definition of a fine cop is someone who can physically detain most grown men.

Do they fuck civilians?

Today they shoot first and ask questions later

So England is devoid of fine cops?
>chimp_with_a_knife.webm
>nigger_dragging_officer_with_foot.webm

Yes.

if england had fine cops they wouldn't be enforcing its ridiculous laws

Couple of weeks ago some dudes robbed a store outside my house, they sent an out of shape police woman and a man, lady gets out, the robbers run away right in front of her, she runs for a solid 5 seconds before giving up. They were never caught.

Not kidding : a LOT of German female police officers are super hot.
Don`t you have a boner all day long ?

Attached: hnnng.jpg (816x540, 89K)

Uk is bad but the cops in America can't run a mile

Yes, the point of cops is clearly to look hot.

I bet she can make her puss clamp like vice grips

The standards should he higher for women

>the robbers run away right in front of her, she runs for a solid 5 seconds before giving up.

i though they invented the taser so fat cops could still catch bad guys.

it's LARPing.
females don't like playing war, cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, like males do when they are young.

Just like women in the workforce in general, it is a hindrance. If only because of motherhood. Seriously, its fucking crippling when you run a lean operation then 3 chicks get knocked up at the same time. Now you have to train temps who suck and make up for them, still have them on your budget for a year while they do important mom stuff.

Or. Just don't join the fucking normal work force. Fuck

9x19mm travels nearly 1300ft/sec so *wheeze* *BLAM*

It's been my fantasy to have a female cop shove a baton up my ass.

Attached: 1463431409486.png (420x420, 11K)

I personally only knew one female officer. She was the older sister of a woman I dated a while back. She was super headstrong and pretty much fit the archetype of the "brown nosing" sort of cop. She then got knocked up by a negro, who didn't stick around when the kid was born (surprise surprise) and then was constantly appealing to not be in active duty any longer, eventually getting transferred to some 'community relations' desk job or something.

A leaf

Attached: Female Cop.webm (720x1280, 2.68M)

Depends. I think they work just fine here, since like 95% of police's field work is trying to reason with drunks with occasional wrestling with them. From what I've heard presence of female police might even make them more docile. Female officers can also be well suited in handling aftermaths of domestic situations and taking care of female and child victims in scene.

But then there is always that 5% where things can get more rough and complicated, where team of two men would definitely be better than than just one man with a woman. Actually dangerous situations are rare, but can happen.

Waste

Same as in women in the military it makes a mockery of the whole thing.

Only mtf transgender woman are fit to be street cops.. Give real women desk jobs or make them detecitves.

That's the problem for me. Women in the police seem more worried about looking pretty in their uniforms than with their work, which is arresting the bad guy.

I've never seen here in Rio de Janeiro a female police officer running after a thug.

Would love to be married to one.
Or killed by one just so I will always be on a woman's mind.

Attached: tumblr_mg1pxwIY0W1qzdzh4o1_500.gif (450x188, 922K)

A disgrace to law enforcement, and huge liability.

>has police literally covering for CHILD RAPE because of racism
>y-your cops are fat!

If it's just beat cop shit? Yeah, whatever. Works fine. Women can be useful when dealing with people who might be androphobic or whatever, and cops have to come into contact with victims and stuff regularly. Having a few in your department could be a benefit.

But like, the vast majority of women have no hope of actually competing with men physically, so they need to be paired with male partners, and standards need to be set as high as possible so that any female candidate who isn't excellent in all ways doesn't get in.

A woman's weaker body means that she's going to need to perform in all other aspects superior to her male counterparts to achieve the same level of performance. And you probably still want to partner her with a man and promote her to a desk position asap.

Where's that movie webm with the female cop failing to beat the cock?

They should be phone workers and office bitches expecting a 100 pound woman to arrest a 200 lbs man is lol tier

Attached: female refs.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

Extremely attractive woman

tak, dzięki.

When does a woman know, she`s had enough workout ?
- When she can crush a walnut with her pussy.

How could they, on high heels ?

Fun greentext from bongland

>Be me
>Be me meing
>Bonfire night
>Basically an old "hurrah, a catholic DIDN'T blow up the largely protestant parliament many hundreds of years ago"
>Burning of a faux papist atop pyres, ironic fireworks etc
>Some kiddy widdies got naughty naughty
>Threw, from a side alley, a bunch of fireworks into the crowd walking home from the bonfire. Just a bit of cheeky bantz, throwing explosives at people walking along with their toddlers. Justa couple of cheeky lads from single mothers on the local council estate but still, the laws the law.
>Luckily, two fat, ogre faced female "Police Constables" are ambling along with the crowd.
>"The officers engage in a foot pursuit!"
>Lasts old of 20 steps before the two stupid fat bitches fucking GIVE UP upon seeing the youths go back down the alley.
>Literally just stop chasing them.
>Crowd stares in disbelief at this level of "policing"
>No one says shit to them because cheeking a police officer results in them finding one of the infinite number of reasons to arrest you for even opening your mouth.

Yeah. Female police officers, particularly when they don't have firearms, are UTTERLY UTTERLY fucking useless.

Attached: female cops.webm (362x640, 990K)

i'd love to be shagging a hot, smart and tough FBI chick
goddamn
where can i get one?

That's why I say that women in the police force are loss of cash.

Notice that there are things they can not do and there they are going to be relocated to another task that men can do. That is, you might end up taking a job from a man who would do that role much better because in the police has a woman who can not do another job.

In the FBI.

Would breed her.

kk

Attached: BYE_BYE_TURKROACHES.png (247x1000, 342K)

Same as women in military.

Dumb bitches on a power trip. The minute shit gets real they'll turn coat and abandon their positions.

Get out of my country faggot.

kek
what they do next? call another unit?

Attached: spurdo_sparde_vector_by_kevinino-d6ehtjk.png (1024x749, 117K)

You didn't chase after them? Pussy.

5ft latina women are a menace to society. They know they cant fight anything bigger than them so they go right for the taser.

lol I wish, I was really fucking triggered.

I'm not defending the Uk police you fucking moron and I never specifically had a go at America until you started getting defensive for no reason

weak.
pathetic.

is raped and killed by the end of the week.

fetish fuel, I like it

pretty much.

I dunno. I think we should at least have the debate if they should be forced to take a few days off once a month.

>>No one says shit to them because cheeking a police officer results in them finding one of the infinite number of reasons to arrest you for even opening your mouth.

You could just run like the other guys

this

gott segne dich mein sohn you replyed echaktly what i would have.

gott segne dich und deine weisheit.

thats when you execute them.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q_bWBRrZo

Who else is going to stop crimes in the kitchen?

Nothing wrong with that, only few police calls end with actual violence often it's just to make the paperwork after a car crash or something
Riot police or something should be only men of course

Attached: Adrienne-Koleszar-Polizistin-aus-Dresden-ist-Online-Fitness-Sta.jpg (1024x1001, 130K)

Yoooo #OnlyInLondon
twitter.com/theironfight/status/947479938113957888

In the mind of fairness, I think cops should be six feet tall AND pass the various physical tests required for men. The trouble with "letting women be cops" is "fairness." Any standard or test set to determine if a person is qualified to be a cop, when women were introduced, had to be lowered. You could not, in the moralistic hivemind of the west, have one set of rules for men and one set of rules for women. Therefore, the rules the men had to meet had to be lowered to match the lowered standards for women. Which is how you get manlet fat cops. A fat manlet can do anything a fit women can do. I'm sorry, ladies, but you lowered the bars across the board.

I wouldn’t want them dealing with a Big Buck nigger on pcp.

Attached: C29A4430-9641-475E-86EA-55BCF5D3F9A8.jpg (388x494, 172K)

Checked and kek'd

>You could not, in the moralistic hivemind of the west, have one set of rules for men and one set of rules for women.

Here in Brazil, in physical fitness tests, decreased the criteria for women and increased for men.

sauce. now.

>What you think about that?
Great idea. Pic related.

Attached: 1527587947953.jpg (720x960, 121K)

Damn teacupping retards

attracts too many lib dykes with chip on shoulder who want to get payback on some betas and teenage boys. like any bully, they won't ever take on real gangsters and alphas.. just skinny little white guys they grew up hating. payback time. unattractive when they try that low tough-guy voice.

You know I was just about to Jow Forums the story on this and now I'm afraid it's just some muslim guy beating up female cops.

Attached: 1533582426541.png (640x640, 708K)

what else would it be stupid r*dditor?

Hahahaha, this must be a new comic. Fucking brutal.

made me laugh. thanks

I think I need a full cavity body search

Attached: 1522280375953.jpg (500x374, 29K)