"War is peace" - Donald Trump

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-09 11.54.37.png (751x523, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHE FUCKING WON, DRUMPF

Attached: 23871928493.png (804x732, 240K)

Checked and keked

Wow, checked!

Based

The Neocohens won? They got the sanctions through?

>They got the sanctions through?

Remember all those Iraqi sanctions? Boy sure glad that didn't lead to war.

Attached: iraqsanctions.jpg (454x416, 27K)

Still not as bad as killing hundreds of millions of your own people. I think the mentally competent half of the US prefers economic warfare to slaughtering it's own citizens when it comes to maintaining our way of life.

>that never invaded a single neighbor
nah, just waging proxy wars all around. fucking hell libtards..

Countries that can't make it on their own need learn to play nice with others or get BTFO right out of the sandbox.

>hasnt waged war on neighbors

What a collosal retard. Syria, Iraq and yemen have been getting schlonged by terror and arms after king nigger surplussed terror in the region and its fucking Iran doing it.

China has been dick waving and creeping territory for years glad to know we still dont give a shit about tibet.

What a geopolitcal illiterate scum bag.

Theyre mentally difficient man.

>has troops in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, etc
Iran dindu nuffin

>done nothing to the united states

Yeah besides fund their little proxy armies in Iraq and Lebanon that literally led to 25% of all combat casualties there not to mention all the Americans they kidnapped, tortured and killed as well as their bombings of American targets

Iran apologists are 60 iq brainlets, fuck you dumb ass Islamist-supporting shitheads. You think because your shit country is so poor they can't afford running water that it means they're innocent and dindu nuffin, fuck you. Go talk to one of the families of the peacekeepers in Beirut and tell me your peaceful goatfucking country never did anything to America.

Attached: 1522515937122.jpg (298x272, 13K)

You aren't even hiding it.

Attached: 1533819156119.png (925x540, 196K)

>economic warfare
>m-muh sanctions and mean words are violence!!

>Hasn't done anything to the United States
Someone didn't learn about the hostage crisis in school

>economics instead of bombs?
>that's not listed on my talking points!
Welcome to politics dumbfuck. Is this some actual nobody on twitter or one of those professional updoot fishermen?

show your twitter profile kikenigger.

Attached: 1532976277421.png (529x641, 104K)

>Endless war on behalf of Israel is just peacefully spreading democracy
>Tariffs on behalf of Americans is war
Is there any creature on Earth more disgusting than a Jew?

>The Neocohens won? They got the sanctions through?
Why would I trade with a government that tells me to my face that they wish to destroy me?

>Iran triggered a civil war in their ally Syria
>Iran caused ISIS to form and destroy Iraq
>Iran made Yemen fall apart, not the constant wars and discrimination by Sunni's towards Shiites in the region
Are you getting paid to shill against some shithole country on Jow Forums?

>Tariffs on behalf of Americans
Sure.

Attached: 1395994781951.jpg (300x295, 43K)

>people still defending Iran as peaceful people who din du nuffin
I don’t wanna invade either, but let’s not be fucking retards here.

What this faggot said,

What this faggot said.

Agreed but this has nothing to do with the kikes.

Go live in Iran then you fucking nigger.

This

>Iran admits they have proxy armies in Iraq, Yemen, and Syria currently operating right now
>Russia and Turkey confirm it
>Iran went to war with Saddam Hussein's Iraq
>Iranian proxies fought with Israel in Lebanon
Meanwhile on Jow Forums
>Iran dindunuffin, ever

Lets be honest with ourselves. Iran has been militarily active in the Middle East for a long time, the only question is if you support it or not.

This "dindunuffin" line is a load of bullshit and everyone knows it. Just admit they are doing things and you support it. You know, be a man instead of a spineless liar.

The U.S. should stop negotiating with North Korea right now too, they said mean words about us

Agreed the sanctions on Iran are for Israels benefit at the expense of Americas reputation.

Water under the bridge. Why is the USA supporting Israel anyway? The predominant middle eastern regional power is Iran. The middle east is Muslim not Jewish. Jews dont have a homeland there. Fuck em.

Really?

>The U.S. should stop negotiating with North Korea right now too, they said mean words about us
I really am not sure what you are trying to say. I am all for not going to war with anyone and this includes negotiation but again why would I trade with a government that wishes to destroy me. Logic dictates that I shouldn't. If someone tells me that they are going to shoot me, I will not voluntarily give them a gun to do so. Its actually common fucking sense.

>he knows he's wrong so his only counterargument is "go live there lol"
The absolute state of Jow Forums
>implying any of what you listed are bad

Attached: 1517633566064.png (334x333, 169K)

>you neocon
>wants a nuclear war with nk and putin

hello newfriend

>IRAN DINDU NUFFIN
Why are these fucking liberals defending a right wing Islamic regime that oppresses women?
Do they hate Iranian women?
Do American liberals support the Iranian regime when they whip teenage girls for dancing in their rooms?

>why should america trade
america forced other nations to comply with the sanction dumb dumb

Yes, Trump is a Chabad POS but in this case, it looks like gaining leverage for negotiations - he did the same thing with NK.
If he defuses BOTH NK and Iran - imagine the reverse kvetching

wonder if trump watches MDE

Attached: 1506931937542.jpg (500x282, 43K)

Holding US navy members captive for ransom is an act of war you fucking heretic.

We did put sanctions on them. Even turned China on them when it came to coal. And they bent the knee in less than a year.

Where do you get your news?

>not reporting him for insulting somebody
lmao, get me a link, ever since twitter signed the FB law they need to act on reports from Germany in cases like this or pay heavy fines (which won't happen, but they are scared shitless so they do it anyway).
I really need to create a thread about this again so people become aware of German twitter privilege.

K

Attached: Loser.jpg (976x2624, 685K)

>Iran admits they have proxy armies in Iraq, Yemen, and Syria currently operating right now
Ah yes, the middle east would been better off if ISIS had taken over Iraq and Syria. Still don't see how this is a problem.
Yes, after Iraq had declared war on Iran.
>Iranian proxies fought with Israel in Lebanon
And this is when you expose yourself, you don't actually care about America.
>Iran dindunuffin, ever
Iran can either be a permanent enemy of the U.S. or we can work with them. Iran isn't going anywhere, sanctions only give them zero reasons to work with us.
>nations sabre rattling is the same as handing a violent person a gun

@181708655
@181708681
@181708732
@181708710
Sasuga
But not worth spending my (you)s

somehow you started every single war you listed - iran just ended up defending its interests

And the fact they planned on making a statue commemorating the event as a tourist attraction
I believe they have some british craft they seized on display already too
Hope their entire nation gets razed to the ground

Attached: image.jpg (610x396, 64K)

God I'm so proud of Supreme Leader Trudeau for joining the good side in fighting against Israel and its puppet the USA and Saudi-Arabia.

Attached: Trudeau and Friends.jpg (2223x2612, 3.11M)

What is context.
>Do American liberals support the Iranian regime when they whip teenage girls for dancing in their rooms?
You mean on cam? Teenage girls should be nowhere near online streaming services as they can easily be coerced into sexual acts. Just as if you had a teenage daughter you wouldn't allow her to walk the streets alone or hang out at the mall without a chaperone.

The real question is why do Americans, predominantly American whites in the south support Israel over their countries best interests. Does America have a boss or is this country sovereign? Sanctioning Iran, Fighting wars for Israel. Spilling American blood for nothing but corporate interests which harm the little guy creating massive big business monopolies. Furthermore iran is a trading partner with the EU.

The real enemy is ISIS. Iran is fighting ISIS. The real enemy is Israel and their proxies like ISIS and w/e other rebels they dole jew gold to. Every country understands this apart from this warped Zionist cult in the south thats operating like its own nation.

>he actually thinks tibet should be independent
OH NO NO NO NO

Tibet has been Chinese clay since the 1200s, and was only briefly independent during the massive wars of the 20th century.

>peace is war
hahahahahahahahaha

>pretending to care about Iran
Hahaha should have kept the Shah

So eager to spill your blood for israel is the cult mindset ive been speaking about. What goes around, comes around. Maybe Iran would treat America with respect if it showed them the same.

Holy shit all these fucking idiots. Pump the US hate breaks for a moment. As the world hegemon global interest is our interest.

Keeping powers outside of our sphere from being imperialistic like we are and projecting power to neighboring nations is key to our global strategy of exporting our interests globally.

Hans im not even going to (you) you. Go back to saying how much our president is a Russian kike puppet while you suck puttens gas filled cock you spineless coward. All the true Germans really did die in ww2.

As for those of you stating that keeping to the above strategic goal of limiting foreign power projection is for muh Israel you out yourself as a collosal retard. Muh JEWS. Fucking kill yourself, the JQ is far more applicable to the local kike media and silicon valley not our launching base in the middle east.

Get some nuance you fucking retards.

Attached: QAt1ujp.jpg (479x345, 36K)

>muh wahmans are being hurt = you cannot have a relationship with them
Who cares?
>We did put sanctions on them
The new sanctions barely did anything.
>Even turned China on them when it came to coal
China doesn't want a nuclear North Korea, they aren't inseparable allies.
>And they bent the knee in less than a year.
I laughed
>Where do you get your news?
Does that really matter?

This, but directed at the USA instead of Iran.

Its not a matter of should be independent its about the strategic importance of limiting forgien power projection. Retard.

thats saudi arabia and its whabi lunatic religion.

>america forced other nations to comply with the sanction dumb dumb
Ah yes, you mean the goods and services that your country doesn't produce? Dumb Dumb

not any more looser looks like all the tru us man got already outbread.

ahaha.

next step removal of the petro dollar.

Chk

This pretty much. When I was in Iraq we rolled up half a dozen revolutionary guard members with fake Jordanian passports. They were running a school on how to build EFP roadside bombs, and providing the materials to insurgents.

Oh look hans doesnt know anything about how countries change with the winds of time. Guess that happens when you operate in a static post modern mindset of a retard.

SA is accelerating not only in advancing the 4th revolution of military arms but also softening is Wahabism with the King himself calling the Jihad for Muhammad over as the word has reached every nation on earth. Go suck a cock and keep up with the world instead of shoving that dragon dildo up your ass.

Salaman is prepping his nation for success and modernisation while being an Autocrat. Youre to busy falling into totalitarian, permenant decline, chinese proxy state because youre a bunch of disarmed cowards worshping your shit culture. KYS

And straight into the control of a hegemonic China. Glad I now know youre a chinese, commie subverted shit stain. No surprise.

China isn’t our enemy user, and we can’t limit the power projection of everyone.

Meanwhile the Saudis literally crucified a guy the other day. Probably a Christian too.

Bullshit we cant. I wouldnt call China an enemy but certainly a rival. To many bad actors out there. We are the number one military and economy in the world and we can and will curtail our decline. Stop being defeatist man I get why such a responsibility is daunting but so what? Do you really want to return to the wild west of the 18 and 1900s pre ww2. Chaos and war everywhere with no guiding hand for our progression as a species.

Yep human rights violation. Texas lynched 8 trans people in 2016. Get the fuck over yourself.

The fucking state of you mutts now supporting the terrorists that committed the single biggest atrocity against you on your own soil. Simply because your (((President))) tells you to.

Attached: 1523139728163.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

>U.S. invades Iraq, disbands Iraqi army and breaking promises
>tens of thousands of fighting age men are now permanently unemployed, with no prospects to do anything else
>wtf why are they blowing us up now
Ideally the U.S. should of kicked all of the Muslims out of Lebanon, but there's no point in crying about it now.
If you were Iranian, why would you want a foreign backed puppet ruling over you? The propaganda value of that alone is massive, having "face" is everything in those types of societies.

I didnt imply anything, your own bias implied it.

I simply said, stop being liars. Lying is for leftists. Its not a good foundation for your alleged belief system. Especially the dindunuffin line, which nobody could possibly believe and thus exposes you as hollow.

As I said, the question is if you support it or not. Denying its happened is ludicrous.

Who’s gonna be that guiding hand? Us?

Look if you want to go on a crusade to permanently cement a global empire that’s fine, but I’m not signing up.

War IS our progression as a species. Progress born of peace turns you into degenerates, as evinced by modern western civilization.

Absolute state of getting colonized by your ex colonies. Sort yourself out you paki inbred retard.

>win nobel peace prize
>bomb sandniggers relentlessly with drones
guess who

Also I will imply that Saddam > Iran so that event was bad.

Thats my personal belief. See how easy it was to tell the truth? I didnt claim Saddam dindunuffin. I merely admit that I personally believe he was the better option.

>get boner hard to complain about an invasion of Iran
>never happens
>repeat 100 fucking times
>"muh economic warfare"

Attached: 1419607481014s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>economic warfare
>actual war

At this point the west has to have highest concentration of over dramatic pussies on earth

No border wall but plenty more sanctions for Israel's enemies.

Trump is a zionist stooge. The fact that there are still people defending this ZOG puppet is sad.

NO CHANGE WILL COME FROM ELECTIONS OR "WORKING WITHIN THE SYSTEM TO FIX IT". STOP BEING LAZY, STOP WELL-WISHING, FIGHT OR PERISH.

Attached: TrumpIsJewishPuppet.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

>implying neocon is not the best ideology to save and civilized the world

KYS marxist jews!

Attached: 1526135176929.gif (420x236, 1.99M)

Please explain to me how this makes iran look bad?

Lol that gif

Not at all. I want us to utilize our influence and power to promote a world of nation states confined to their borders and people allowed to operate as they desire within their own borders. Not a crusade for territory but a crusade for peace.

>China isn't our enemy.

Imagine being this much of an ignorant retard.

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all or drive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink is a dead one.

Attached: 1497527130957.jpg (934x1920, 1.33M)

War is progression for the elites. The common man is fodder for this machine and your outlook is born out of some reason but 0 empathy. Take time to see the value of a wholesome and safe life.

much better the the us controll.

as long your dead i amdown with.

The harder America pushes the closer other nations will band together against us. You fucking admit America is an imperialist empire like Great Britain was. I thought this country was the beacon of democracy and liberty of all nations big and small.Guess that was just feel good nonsense after WW2 but rather are the British incarnate. No wonder the world hates us.

Then you have Trump putting Israels interests over America in geo politics which is losing us friends. You cant bully your way to success by throwing the military and money around. These jews have been a boon on empires from Rome, to Britain and now America. We will burn because they are deceivers you money loving goyim. Trump is being led by the nose even if he has Americas interests in his mind at heart. You cant win fighting a war on all fronts. ITS OVER. Try 20 trillion in debt. Some fine country this turned out to be. Fighting wars for foreign countries and cultures so Walmart, Amazon and Mc Donalds capitalist shit monopolies can dominate cultures and countries.

The next global hegemony isnt even Iran. It isnt China. Im sure you know who is it. Its Europe. And it will be a welcome change from this hellhole

Attached: 1527949996537.jpg (710x644, 184K)

Lol really? Source. Also idgaf about human rights, but I can't stand hypocrisy. If it's ok for Salman, it's ok for Assad and Putin and Iran and Duterte and every other person hasn't enslaved our government.

So we're not actually attacking Iran, but by not attacking Iran, we're waging war on Iran? ok.

Trump’s right. Anyone who conducts business with the enemy is guilty by association.

>buy cheeseburger at mcdonalds instead of burger king
>some guy jumps up and down in an angry fit and accuses me of "economic warfare"

Neo-cons are jewish puppets and you know it, kike.

Attached: 1gdu3.gif (500x364, 237K)

i find it ironic you say liberals are the ones defending iran considering it is neocons who want war with iran and neocons are liberals pretending to be conservatives for the sake of isreal.

based ukraine freeing itself from russian shackles!

Attached: 1529321603977.png (638x300, 40K)

>MUH China.

China isnt a threat they are liability. When i think of 1.5 billion people i think of medieval tactics of cutting off their food and water supply. Bombing the 3 gorges dam. China would be the easiest country in the world to destroy. But why. They make cheap shit for us costing pennies on the dollar for some pipe dream of greatness that never was.

This. They need to be hanged. Pat Buchanan was our last hope.

you're a lying Muslim puppet

Is he referring to embargoes on Russia?