Studies show men afraid of dating smart successful women

>Studies show men afraid of dating smart successful women
This is pol in a nut shell.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-couch/201601/do-men-have-problem-dating-smart-women

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdLPgugp480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw all I want is a hot doctor wife who will give up her career and be a homestead medic/biology teacher for myself and our children

Attached: disappointed.jpg (600x265, 21K)

>>Studies show men afraid of dating old women with student loans
fx'd

Attached: 1445447058594.jpg (540x304, 12K)

This. It is fucking retarded reasoning of the average traditional conservative male. Women are not going to give up careers they worked hard for just appear weak and submissive to satisfy a guys ego. The days of traditionalism are ending, and men are going to have to learn to share the dominant role in the family unit and in society.

Its a bad idea for a man to date a woman who is more successful then themselves because hypergamy is rampant among who women select mates.

>Women are not going to give up careers they worked hard for just appear weak and submissive to satisfy a guys ego
Oh well I guess they'll end up barren whores with half retarded nigger babies who live off of welfare in their old age.

There are plenty of traditional girls out there

youtube.com/watch?v=IdLPgugp480

a post-capitalist automated society is effectively going to bring back coverture lmao

Career women desperate for children are actually a good option for incel neets because they will take anyone

I've never gotten hard from hearing about a woman's degree or job title.
Women on the other hand... it's pretty obvious they're turned on by it.

We're not the same gender so stop treating us like we are.

Attached: 1525266406985.jpg (787x1024, 131K)

> men are going to have to learn to share the dominant role in the family unit and in society.
Lmao. No, men don’t have to do anything. This is why roasties hit the wall at Mach 3 and wonder where all the good men went. All the good men found virgins who wanted to be homemakers.

2D waifu > 3D waifu

yes, everytime men don't like something they are "afraid" or "insecure", has nothing to do with dislike or opposing opinions. Just try to emasculate them for not agreeing.

But they are the future, and you are the past.

Don't count on it. Post-capitalist automated society was predicted to have occurred in the 1970s, Keynes thought everyone would have a 15-20 hour work week. It never happened. In fact, many professions that had a lot of their work automated got even more work to do because companies work people to the bone. Even if the work they do is bullshit.

Maybe, but the trend is toward traditionalism dying out. Women are becoming equal to men slowly.

Because smart successful women are STILL children. I'm at the top level, my female friends all make high six figure salaries. They're all still children. You hear me? They do all the stupid shit women do, but they're more brazen about it and less apologetic. They're revolting. That is the truth. Successful women are revolting. Talk about turbo whores, talk about mega drama and blowing 10,000s of dollars on bullshit. Same shit as regular girls except instead of walmart it's 5,000 camera they use once or 30,000 jewelry they lose a week later. This is why real men don't want to deal with this shit. All the problems maximized to the Nth degree.

-serial entrepreneur and CEO

>But they are the future
Pretty shitty future being made up of a whole bunch of retarded half niggers and a collapsing welfare system with no men paying into it.

>the future is failure and suffering
t. Garl Mark

>but the trend is toward traditionalism dying out.
I dont know where you get your info from
The trend is towards polarization with more people either embracing traditionalism or degeneracy

This topic again?
>I’m an engineer and married a doctor
>she only works part time to raise our kid
AMA

What is the age difference between you and your wife?

This is true. Women are massive hypergamy whores. Once women become completely equal and successful, then I think they will have to start marrying down just like men.

>afraid

Attached: IltiShH.jpg (800x800, 56K)

Its not fear, its smart. Women placing work ahead of family is an inversion of the truth and is right to be avoided by men. Todays woman is attempting to be a man and is turning her back on the inherent traits of femininity. No surprise that it is a turn off to many men.

>Suck cock through academia and accuse of rape anyone not giving me A+
>Hmmm men must be afraid of my top intellect

The problem is not women being smart, the problem is women thinking they are smart.

Typical tradcon dislikes intelligence. Sad.

I don't have to do anything. It's women who need to go back to what they were

>studies also show that women won't date anybody dumber or poorer than they are

Does she have any student loans?
Who takes care of the kid while you are working?
Why do you only have one kid?

Spbp. Not to mention their fucking standards are probably astronomical. She wants some kind of dan blizarian and hes like gtfo you two day old arbies French dip

MEN ARE LITERALLY RAISED TO AND EVEN SHAMED INTO MARRYING BENEATH THEM.

THIS IS YOUR OWN DAMNED FAULT, YOU RETARDED CUNTS.

What if your prediction is wrong and they simply stop marrying altogether?

If you had a 6 figure job in your 20's like I do you don't have to worry about this. Most women are making around 50k - 80k a year.

>men are paying majority of taxes
>women control 80+% of consumer spending

Where are they becoming more equal?

The percentage of women that want to be traditional homemakers is declining. Women want the same things men want now, and that is money, success, power, and respect.

>(((Memeflag)))
Or maybe women who want to put career before motherhood just isnt attractive to men biologically.

I wouldnt mind being a house husbad this is bs.

There is no future, sweetie, especially not one coming from barren wombs

>afraid
No, we know what sort of cunts those women usually are.

most women become smart only when they are too old for reproduction
there is no point to date old women for reproduction reason, all good women get married in time.
so such oxymoron as "dating smart women" makes a lot of fun since ancient Greece

>(((Studies)))

>The percentage of women that want to be traditional homemakers is declining.
citation needed

> Have to
I have some bad news for you about the reality of well... reaity.

Here's the thing, you've probably never dated one of these women and are speaking from some dream state where you think that relationship is good. I've dated a successful doctor so let me enlighten you.

The first thing you need to know is that she will never have time. What little 'free' time she has will be spent on advancing her career through education and networking and when she cannot progress through that method anymore all of it will be spent being tired, being moody because she is tired, or being moody and on edge because she is tired and always on call.

Everything is a show of status to her as well. You are a toy, you are not a partner. She will flaunt her money but never want to spend it. She will flaunt you to people and act as if your relationship is peaches and magic while the previous night she fought with you over not taking you to an event because you aren't as successful as her peers.

Then, when you tell this cunt that it's fine you can break up so she can find herself a doctor husband she will lament because she knows it's too late for that as she sacrificed that time on her career. She knows she is a horrible person and a horrible partner and that even if she does manage to find a successful husband she will very suddenly and very sharply be on the receiving end of the godawful treatment she has been giving you for years with a bonus of her partner looking down at her from a social perspective.

Add to this that unlike her whose options have diminished sharply with age, her successful partner's value has only gone up, up and up. All of her success and status will be marginalized by her partners as well as the very real and tangible effect of age in men vs age in women.

How dusty were her eggs when you decided to make babies?

There is little likelihood of that. Men are the ones mentally equipped for the single life, not women.

or they may become smart when they already have children

forgot

So hordes of women who hit the wall will suddenly beg you to marry them.

>studies confirm men don't want damaged goods
Wow. So amaze.

its just never going to work if you're lower status than your gf/wife. Like even if you bag groceries and she works at a call center, its just not going to work.

You have to be above your woman in every way. Taller, better looking, make more money, more status. Or else she'll treat you like shit, or as a boy toy at best.

First child at 27, hope to have two more before 35

What has been done cannot be undone. The genie is out of the bottle now for good.

It's interesting to see that women make up like 80% of the consumer spending. So wouldn't it be true that capitalist societies are rich because women spend money on stupid shit?

In other words, I agree with you that the shit they buy is stupid; but at the same time it's what makes capitalist economies so wealthy.

Women are told by the ((media)) that they should want money, success, power and respect. Women are incredibly susceptible to group pressure, influence and manipulation though, and doubt their real wants and needs, which is why so many of them are deeply unhappy trying to chase the things that make men happy. It's also a rude awakening when they realize that men generally don't rate a woman's professional success when it comes to attractiveness, and would have preferred a younger but not as successful woman.

Not in Europe. Where half of the population will be Muslim and the other half a right wing populist. And perhaps in 100 years, both.

What are you going to do about that commie?

you kind of missed the point, didnt you retard?
no man wants to date a career woman
only effeminate faggot basedboys want that
that's why career women are upset
real men dont want to waste their time with them

fair enough that's true.

>doctor by age 27
No

>chooses career over family
These women are doing Satan's bidding. The natural order is:
>God
>Family
>Country
>Self

Any other priorities are ungodly.

>commie shilling for the "career" meme
Top kek, imagine having such a cognitive dissonance.

>men are going to have to learn to share the dominant role in the family unit and in society.
Women always had their own role in european societies, there was never something close to slavery like in islamic societies, their role and the expectations around are different than the ones of though and your desire to transform women in men and men in women will backfire really hard for everyone.

Beta communist
/thread

Women absolutely do not want the same things as men. Show me a strip club that caters to straight women and then we’ll talk.

YES. THIS.

>No student loans, scholarships and international doctor.
>she works part time so cares for the kid mostly, parents also help when we both work
>we want two more

What is the alternative? Most girls are aren't retards and come from good families are going the career rout. Its the dumbass cheer leader from a small hick town that gets married at 19 and knocked up.

No real man is attracted to a competitive bitch who thinks a successful financial career is all there is in life.

But wait, theres more.

Because of her perceived superiority in status and education, she will never take your opinion as worth noting even when discussing subjects you are demonstrably superior at.

This is most apparent on the subject of relationships. You need to remember that this career focused woman hasn't had a relationship until now and has mostly had casual flings and one night stands(usually to cope with depression/stress) and she will default to this with very little persuasion. This is only compounded by the fact that she sees everything as status so you are not valuable enough for her to feel any sort of risk over cheating on you. You should be thankful you have her, she is so successful and well off compared to you.

And yet it get's worse and worse and worse. What do you think her friends are telling her? The ones like her will not only be openly hostile to you(because again she values their status over your relationship) but they will start to talk down to her and mock her.

Remember, she is a career woman. What are her mechanisms for dealing with stress/depression? Alchoholism, one night stands and emotional outbursts. All of which you will be on the receiving end of(except for the sex, you will probably not be on the receiving end of that). This won't manifest itself for a few months into the relationship other than an increasingly bitchy and stringent attitude however, so you will have had time to develop an emotional investment.

Yet, the ride never ends. She will, i promise you, make you feel worthless. She will threaten to and actually break up with you casually. She will joke about fucking other men. She will joke about leaving you because she met a model. In her mind she is so far above you that she doesn't have to hide the usual female two faced bullshit and will instead use it to beat you into submission.

I could go on for fucking days about this but by now you should be getting the gist of the situation.

i have found those women always try find something better which they will not.

I'm a contractor and made more money than her my dude.

But she was a doctor so she was automatically better than me. Her family came from money and she had networked with lots of succesful people so same shit.

It's not a matter of your status, it's a matter of her living an existence where her status is all that matters and it's advancement is her reason for existence. She WILL find something to look down on you for and NEVER let it go.

>What has been done cannot be undone. The genie is out of the bottle now for good.

Attached: Iran1960.jpg (670x382, 78K)

he is fake communist lol, his meme flag should be "gay"

real communists want to destroy family unit as a tool of bourgeois capital accumulation and inheritance of wealth and knowledge (to substitute it with big meme)

>can’t read
First child at 27. Doctor and done residency by 30

absolutely fucking not
only drooling fucking retards want big daddy state above self.

>Can't handle a successful woman
>Real men
Choose one.

Usually they are successful because they managed to completely scavage their now ex-husband for everything they had.
Everyone should fear that because the court system 99% of the times sides with the female.

>Keynes thought everyone would have a 15-20 hour work week.
even keynes miscalculated the astounding inhumane selfish greed of the kike.

Why would I want a career women over a stay at home mom?
Oh wait I forgot you are a kike commie who does nothing but obsess over shekels 24/7

>1 post by this ID
Slide threat

it's true she can make more money than you?
since the educationof an engineer is way harder than the formation of a doctor one should think the engineer should make more money, or being in more demand

No he was just a retard that thought there was a limit to demand

the study is a hoax as there are no smart and or suchesfull women.

>tfw all I want is a hot doctor wife

A complete mis-characterization. I don't want a hot doctor wife and I would never bother any woman whose goals do not align with my own. There's simply no reason to expect two incompatible people to create a family together.

Absolutely, especially young, good-looking men.

100% this. medfag who dated other medfags. Its not the profession that does that, its the narcissism and entitlement that it somehow fosters in people. Men are guilty of it too, but nobody can double down on it with self righteous resolve like a woman does.

The family unit will kill itself under capitalism. Women want to pursue career success with their new found freedom, and men are tried of being slaves to women. Marriage rates are already far below average. The family unit will die eventually, men and women will just be fuck buddies, and children will selected with the genetic traits a man or woman wants and they be grown in artificial wombs.

>snow in iran
didnt know it snowed in the desert

Natural selection. Nature always wins.

>I married a doctor
>wife is still a resident
Huh

school -> degree -> residency -> attending

State =/= country.

this

It seems like women are killing it today. More and more are getting degrees, colleges are filled with women. More and more men are dropping out, not going to college, NEET's, virgins. Woman are advancing their careers. They can even freeze their eggs if they want to, and if they really want a kid they can just go to a sperm bank and get it inseminated, then they can get paid time off to have it. They literally do not need men at all. They go on drunken 1 night stands and can fuck any good looking guy for fun.

god mode

Doctors have more liability thus typically make more money. Not sure if one is harder than the other. Doctors require great memory. My memory is not great but I can problem solve. Engineers make more money when they begin managing projects. Most gook and pajeet engineers just do monkey cad and spreadsheeting work

Quite.
I would love to marry a girl who isn't a brainlet and have long philosophical conversations and breed superhuman-IQ children and let her be the breadwinner and be a house-husband, but the problem is that in that situation you have something like a 300% chance of getting cucked because she "thinks a stronk independent womyn like her deserves better"
If women could keep it in their pants then things would be better for everyone.

Attached: 1517809618948.jpg (700x967, 132K)

Have to look at where the money is going and how it circulates.

Wealth creation isn't consumer spending, it's defense contracts and building sky scrappers. Consumer products are big business of course but these don't define the value of a nation, that isn't where wealth is, it is where disposable income is.

Wealth is created when dollars go to make more dollars, not when dollars are converted into baubles.

I'm sure people will disagree with me, but that's my opinion.

woman cant be successful if she failed to reproduce in time

she failed as a "system" and after certain time will produce low quality offsprings and she will not be able to pass knowledge and wealth (like normal family), most probably her offspring will become member of lower class proletariat (even is she was from good family)

So she can become degenerate or monk.

no, family unit is a main tool of capitalism lol

rich people have good families that produce competitive offsprings with good knowledge and inheritance in most cases
middle class preserves itself
families of poor people have degenerate life (boomer swinger divorce buble economy of wannabe burgeois is the best example) and produce poor people in most cases.

you are not real communist , you are just a meme^meme

Attached: roman pope.jpg (926x617, 77K)

I married a student, she had a child as a resident and now she is a doctor. Use some intuition