Can Jow Forums redpill me on High Fructose Corn Syrup? Is it worse for you than regular sugar? Is it poisonous...

Can Jow Forums redpill me on High Fructose Corn Syrup? Is it worse for you than regular sugar? Is it poisonous? Obesity has skyrocketed since this went in use.

Attached: high-fructose-corn-syrup-250x150.jpg (250x150, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't buy it. See what happens.

Self-experimentation is the only way to know anything for sure. Even if you end up deluding yourself, at least it's you who's profiting from the lie and not someone else.

Nigga I thought that was a golf club

It’s not much different from cane sugar, chemically speaking. The problem is it’s so cheap and plentiful, major food producers put that crap in literally everything to sweeten it, because they think people prefer sweet things. Just avoid foods with copious amounts of sugar and/or HFCS and you will be fine.

I heard it fucks up your glucose levels.

That's why you become tired and drowsy so fast.

>Is it worse for you than regular sugar?
yes because of differences in how glucose and fructose are metabolized

It's just corn.

just buy honey from your lokal beekeeper instead

Glycemic index is like 140. Go look up the food that are around 50.

It's a beautiful tasty syrup.Some even call it nectar. You must try some. It's great for your bones and mental health. Numerous studies show that. It also keeps you younger for longer.

Consider sugar a drug and enjoy it in moderation.

>Numerous studies show that
feel free to post them

Same

Attached: 1505549287609.jpg (548x541, 30K)

It's not poisonous but you fags eat like children and it's dirt cheap so it ends up in everything you buy, giving you the diabeetus.

I did the Mexican Coke challenge and lost weight

buy the glass bottle Coke for a month instead of regular can coke with HFCs

and see if you lose weight, I lost 5 pounds and drank the same amount of Coke

Attached: bp.jpg (418x315, 11K)

I've read that it also can make you infertile, but I have no source to verify this.
It's even in some breads, why is it in there?

>major food producers put that crap in literally everything
yeah one time I bought some ''American products''. bbq sauce and mustard were rather sweet. Pretty fucking repugnant at first but you get used to it real fast.

Then why doesn't it work on fucking spics?
Also Coke is shit, drink tea.

between HFCS, S()y{thanks faggots for banning that word btw}, heavy metals, GMO, and a bunch of other trash I'd say most people are pretty poisoned and they don't even know it. I shucked off 16 pounds in the past few months just by getting the crap out of my system, and I'm still dropping anywhere from .3-.5 a day typically. One of the big things I've noticed is fat loss. I would caveat with I am also supplementing with ionic iodine, selenium, chlorella, spirulina, and a colloidal mineral supplement. After taking this stuff my appetite dropped by 50%.

the Mexican diet is one of the worst on the planet

everything is cooked in lard and they use only the fattest and cheapest cuts of meat

Essentially it is just more sugar disguised as another ingredient.
Sugar turns to fat, more sugar more fat, add fatty foods and you get your average american.

It's one of the worst poisons you can eat. It makes me break out in infected boils and I lost two three of my teeth to it.

What kind of faggot doesn't like lard?

Attached: lard.png (2500x1875, 139K)

It is poisonous.

Spics eat corn.

>everything is cooked in lard and they use only the fattest and cheapest cuts of meat
Completely healthy. It shouldn't be this fucking hard for you people to figure out that grains are the most destructive thing humans eat.

Its just regular ass sugar dont eat to much and you will be fine

Shut the fuck up. They are in no way similar.

The metabolism of corn syrup skips major regulatory steps in glycolysis. It makes you fatter and is worse for you

>inb4 ree I dont have to prove it this should be an obvious fact

So what is the difference between the way the are metabolized?

bait.jpg

It's no different for you than sugar, but they put this shit in everything. It's insane.

Refined sugars, oils and grains are the devil.
You are being fed like livestock.

Avoid anything with corn syrup entirely, even "corn syrup solids". The fucking shit is poison and no one should be eating it.

fructose has to be processed by the liver. glucose can go from gut to bloodstream. very general terms

It's not poisonous you colossal retard. "Poisonous" does not mean "bad for you".

HFCS was one of the things I had to cut out of my diet(along with gluten and dairy) in order to stop having super-painful shits.

It is fucking poisonous. It promotes fucking infections. Eat shit you British cocksucker.

If you can't tell studies suggest the opposite.

You would have last 20 if you stopped drinking that garbage all together. I lost 40lb in like 2.5 months just by cutting down to only water/seltzer and beer. I didn't change any other aspect of my diet, or life style.

Fatty meat is not cheap.

Attached: 5d94a9d4c7d2144e9d678f398b40fd6ceeb104e1.jpg (540x348, 40K)

This. It doesn't trigger the thyroid to produce insulin. Imagine.....

I was told this is the reason why you have so many landwhales in your country

It doesn't mean "promotes infections" either. Stop with the Marxist doublespeak you cunt.

How does it get to the liver if not through the bloodstream?

You're right but it's on accident, brainlet.

All our diet consiste and corn, flour, beans, meat, lard.

That's why, coke it's only one of the problems.

Any source for the infection claim? Infections have been a problem for me for years.

It's part of it. They also demonized dietary fats based on junk science so they had to add a shit ton of sugar to make food not taste like complete shit.

Portion sizes have also gotten out of control, but if people are more fat they'd also eat less.

Pretty much we produce too much food and people eat too much.

i misspoke. glucose is available for uptake via blood to general cells in the body but fructose is not. the liver must process it first

Either you are a troll or actually a fucking propagandist for high fructose corn syrup. Either way, kill yourself.

*ate more fat, damn it.

And yes, you FUCKING NIGGER it does promote infections.

i know that i actually reprograms your metabolism to deposit more fat around the hips, ass, and stomach, which would explain the mutant-like obesity most people in the US have become accustomed to seeing.

As an experiment I went off carbs (obviously includes all sugar) in May 18. I've lost 35 lbs of fat. Sleep well now too. I eat 70% fat and 30% protein exclusively.

>shilling for agro-chemical giants who poison the environment.
>being this much of a pseudointellectual piece of trash

You were kind of right though, fructose is taken up by the liver at a higher rate than glucose. The main problem is still though.

Don’t drink coke at all you fat shit

there is a reason you give corn to cows before the slaughter

It's the concentrated version to enhance your fattyness

I was/am a big soda drinker, have been since I was so young, probably 29 years of soda drinking, switched to diet soda and cut down bread two months ago and dropped from 240lbs to 200lbs so far. No lifestyle changes but was always very active. Turns out it has just been the corn syrup making me far this whole time.

None of that's a problem if you get off your arse and do some work once in a while.
Hell, that sounds like my grandad's diet if you add some veg and a 20 a day habit.

Look fuckboy, I understand you're a bit thick but you don't compensate for that by redefining words to make things you don't like look bad. Gays aren't space aliens, niggers aren't a kind of locust, HFCS isn't a poison.
Yes, but that doesn't make it a poison you fucking inbred.

right, and heroin is just a plant

*fat this whole time*

>Fatty meat
>cheap
Absolute Pleb

It is worse. Read "the obesity code"

Stop fucking up my language you god damn heathen colonial niggerfuckers.

Sugar is bad for you
Fat is good for you
The jews have been lying to you
>"Keep eating sugar and grains goyim, meat gives you heart disease"

This makes sense. But why is that a bad thing? Does it just take longer to get out the blood stream?

Idiots.
>Calories in calories out
Processed food is cheap and shitty. If you eat a diet of mono food with low nutrients you're ingesting empty calories. Eat balanced and never eat until you're stuffed and don't drink empty calories. You'll lose weight. Better yet exercise as well.

alcohol is both poisonous and bad for you

checkmate

Because those retards put it in pretty much everything. It IS their blood stream.

Yes it does.

why are you shilling for HFCS?

skirt is, and is the cut used for carne asada

HFC is a couple types of sugars and a lot of carbs. It's a lot more work for the body than regular sugar.

Is there anything American food companies won't utterly fucking ruin in the name of profit? The yanks bought a couple of our chocolate manufacturers and cheapened the formula until they made it taste like vomit.

Even fucking yankee beer is made of chuffin' rice because real malted barley is too expensive apparently!

you work for con-agra?

watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
then realize that the sugar jew is poisoning you and your family.

It depends on what you mean by "regular sugar". It's twice as bad by mass as beet or cane sugar, but infinitely more dangerous than glucose/starch.

You can't be this stupid.

Almost exactly the same for me. Switch to seltzer and cut out juice and will drop even more.

Shoot yourself in the fucking head. There is no reason for anyone to ever eat corn syrup or corn in general. Fuck you.

100% this.

>sugar/HFCS is in bread

Yes? What the hell do you think makes the yeast activate? White flour power?

It's a good way into an early grave. I'm glad I cut out the soda jew when I was still a teenager. They put HFCS in things that have no place having HFCS, it's ridiculous. The only reason is because corn is subsidized by the government, so it's profitable.

>Be me
>Fatty
>Never drank soda or high cal beverages since I was a kid so can't cut it out to lose weight.
Just

Lemme redpill you on sugar of ANY type from any source:
STOP EATING SUGAR.
Do this and your life will improve dramatically in every way. It's a stone-cold lock my friend. All the info is available if you need more.

heathen colonial niggerfuckers kicked your chinless bucktoothed asses up between your shoulder blades.

you would be well served by remembering CORNwallis moping across the field to surrender in privacy

Guess what, you'd better stop drinking water because if run a pressure washer into your fat mouth 24/7 you'll die.

Meat and fats are good for you, stop pushing your high carb pro inflammatory vegan faggotry

There is no reason for anyone to eat any corn product, fuck you, nigger, kill yourself.

transgenic monsanto corn. 80% of corn not labelled organic or gmo free is bt corn or something similar

lab studies confirmed causes tumours in rats
monsantos own studies confirmed it
and it doesnt seem safe on the face of it, especially understanding the mechanism behind the glyphosate being added to the mix. glyphosate of course kills weeds but by that same mechanism kills many strains of benefficial gut bacteria. which can cause leaky gut syndrome especially in farmers children. and systemic organ failure in general.

Attached: 1505416360714.jpg (657x527, 43K)

you've replied to the wrong poster, niglet

Free market will fix it :^)
kill me. Did you know Pepsi was sued in California because the coloring they used is a literal carcinogen? As in, it's a thing that can fucking kill people. They still use it, they just put "acceptable" amounts now. The fact that the FDA allows "acceptable" levels of fucking poison shows that corporations own our government's asses and can make laws at will.

We made the mistake of assuming you'd continue to be English. Should've exterminated and resettled, really.

Answer the question, subhuman. If you're either a troll or a shill, why should anyone ever consume any corn product?

Yeah, you're just some retarded fucking troll. Get the fuck off of Jow Forums.

>too lazy to fight

sounds about right

You shouldn't. In fact, you should stop eating entirely.