SPACE FORCE INCOMING

Based af

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-09 at 12.10.05 PM.png (501x202, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1027586174448218113
youtu.be/RR4rZ2bD8CE
youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Wow this literally isn't politics.
go fuck a dog, chink.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1027586174448218113

This is politics retard, Trump is going to create a sixth branch of the military how is that not something to talk about?

Space Force

>We support no weapons being placed in space
>Space Force lul

Space marines soon.

X102 STRIKE, I'M TAKING OFF!

ok i used to like trump but this is really stupid. he wants to spend trillions on a "space force" that we don't need but is refusing to provide basic healthcare for usa citizens or gun violence legislation

I'd rather get taxed 100% to make a satellite that can shoot lasers than spend $0.01 on healthcare for Shenequa and her 10 babbies from 14 daddies.

I laughed at this lady, I'm not laughing now.
youtu.be/RR4rZ2bD8CE

This

Space Force!

Liar

Only if he can get Congressional authority. I hope he does. The Air Force is a bit bogged down being the Air, Space and Cyberspace force.

>tfw the USS Donald Trump won't be a supercarrier but a spaceship.

Attached: USSTrump.jpg (3000x1268, 438K)

Department of Cyber when?

I'm going to groom my newborn child to join the space force when she turns 18. Knowing that she's the one pulling the trigger to drop telephone poles on China from space will be the biggest feather in my cap since getting DJT re-elected in 2020

>ywn pilot a Gundam in your lifetime
life is suffering

SPACE FORCE! REEEEEEE I WANT TO FUCKING MINE ASTEROIDS BEFORE I DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE SPACE FORCEEEEEEEEEE!

>we can't let him get his hands on those nuclear codes, the post

Attached: bluewaveconfirmed.jpg (687x457, 118K)

spend spend spend

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs

Attached: workaholics_top_gun.jpg (600x598, 42K)

Anything Trump does or says in politics

I hope he uses the space force to guard the space elevator.

kike

WHERE MY SPACE FORCE NIGGAZ AT?

Attached: 1530148463860.jpg (400x300, 149K)

Space marines are cool but I want my goddamn beaner wall.

S P A C E
F O R C E

Attached: 1530148474825.png (903x1003, 1.76M)

Bait

You already do that by handing out billions in tax payer money to corporations who are subsidized and in turn hire cheap labor and want open borders. The space force is a mirage, nothing has to even work, that's how it's done, like in Robocop "Who cares it works or not", it will never be used anyways, it's just a pissing content.

He's obviously retarded. You all see that, right? He's dumb as shit

Space muthafuckin FORCE

Attached: 1530150974170.png (1000x916, 275K)

Moon base when???

Attached: Moonbase_Comm_Tower.jpg (1920x1200, 512K)

a collection of low orbit laser turrets would work just fine imo

SPACE

FORCE

NIGGA

Attached: 1529358331206m.jpg (1024x620, 131K)

Why build a wall when you can just drop Rods of God from the sky on packs of invaders?

He cannot get his hands on the nuclear former Trump voters.

I find the Space Force thing kinda cringey tbqh

Already

So sick

Why? We already have black budget space
programs. So does China and Russia.

We even have a space intel agency.

They are just going to be like other branches now, and get a lot more funding.

again, why are you guys on pol so short sighted? a wall isn't going to do anything, you can have a wall going to mars all around the united states, doesn't stop mexicans and others coming in different avenues like visas, it doesn't stop business interests from removing everify from their ballots as they did in florida, doesn't stop large corporations for receiving hand outs and lobbying for more open borders and cheap labor. Yea go ahead and make a space force, as if we can even afford it. I get Jow Forums loves trump, but these things are retarded.

...AWOO?

This isn't anything new. There was talk of doing this 10 years ago when the strategic nuclear deterrent was unified in global strike command. They're literally just splitting space command from the air force because space command's mission is purely strategic.

So, basically this.

OUR DESTINY IS THE GALACTIGATES DAHNALD *echo DAHNald.... Dahnald.... dahnald.... dahnald....

Attached: guardian_of_the_galactigates.jpg (1024x703, 598K)

Too cartoony.

I like this one.

Attached: space.png (1200x1200, 702K)

What is it about 92 that was so much better than everything after?

Must be nice to not have rice farmers in space to lose to.

what if i told you....

you are retarded?

>Hurr other problems exist too so we should never start addressing any of them

I like this one better

Attached: USSF.png (225x225, 14K)

A spic broke both of his legs today trying to climb the wall. Next excuse?

them digits?

Attached: 1530585884493.png (673x678, 58K)

WE'RE OFF TO OUTER SPACE

Attached: sby.jpg (400x305, 22K)

>FIRST POTUS IN SPACE. SCREEN CAP THIS!

Attached: SpaceForce.png (765x747, 414K)

Too similar to Air force logo in the center.

I prefer a logo that isn't stolen from Space Camp

That's not an argument, but okay. It's as clear as day, everybody but you faggots can see it. What if I told you a wall is nothing but a symbol, and what do symbols do? They just fucking sit there. If you wanna get serious about illegals, you go after businesses who employ them, you implement everify, but none of the businesses want to do that. They want more cheap labor, they wnat open borders, Trump is 1 guy, look who is behind him, a bunch of open border cucks who cannot wait to import more people here, illegally. They will go as far as paying for their legal fees to keep them here. Wake the fuck up.

>92
Kek thought that was a good question

WE'RE LEAVING MOTHER EARTH

I'm guessing it will look something like pic related.

Attached: US-Space-Command-Seal.jpg (500x500, 71K)

reporting for duty
>nevar forget

Attached: 4chanspaceprogram.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

now you get to die for israel- but in space!

Attached: 1508684202166.png (532x483, 18K)

>Space Force all the way!

KEK

Attached: IMG_9.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Uhhh look at the continents.

Attached: 2553726.jpg (709x498, 65K)

>she
>military
Are you fucking stupid? You need to go back

>again, why are you guys on pol so short sighted? a gun ban isn't going to do anything, you can have a gun ban going to mars all around the united states, doesn't stop criminals and others buying guns in different avenues like gun shows, it doesn't stop gun business interests from removing 80% lowers from their products as they did in florida, doesn't stop the NRA for receiving hand outs and lobbying for more guns and cheap guns. Yea go ahead and make a gun ban, as if we can even afford it. I get Jow Forums loves trump, but these things are retarded.

You're too fucking dumb to understand the concept of "rate." A wall may not preventing 1 out of 100 illegals, but it's certainly better than the current system that only prevents 1 out of 10 illegals.

oooo, one spic out of the tens of millions already here broke his leg today, that was so worth it! while corporations lobby to have more enter through different avenues. We just gave 12 billion to farms, and they are crying for more illegals.

vast majority of illegals here come through overstayed visas, get lost retard. this will be my last post, thanks for reading my response and i will refuse to read yours, because it doesn't mean anything. Go look what they did in Florida recently with E-verify, hahah, they cried so much that it would hurt their businesses that they removed it. Keep on dreaming that a wall is going to put even a dent on the problem of illegals.

bye ALT+F4

When's the wall being made? If he can't even build a wall then how the hell is he going to create a "space force"?

these people are civic nationalist magapede cucks who support the foriegn policy of an anti-white system

Attached: 8iw.png (650x925, 627K)

Only if we leave the niggers on Earth.

Attached: Yang.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Who will foot the bill?

wonderful

Attached: SF0.jpg (695x1036, 167K)

>2027
>not building a land bridge to Russia

>civic nationalist magapede cucks
Fucker. I voted for Mr. What's an Allepo?

into the oven you go, Shlomo

in space no one can here you shill

>Puerto Rico
>Doesn't realize there are females in the military protecting his shithole of an island.
Yeah.. news flash. Females have been in the military since before you were a failed pull-out by your father. Some of the best pilots in the Air Force are females (I know because I've trained with them). What you're doing is confusing females being allowed to have combat roles (and in this context we're speaking pretty much of infantry type positions - females haven't been disallowed from flying aircraft in combat).

This is a requirement for success.

Is this going to be anglosphere?
Can I join?

I too would much rather get something for my tax dollors that has function or that I can be proud of.. instead of just feeding the ever dependant wildlife.

This feeling only deepens when I see the individuals recieving said assistance has no respect for anyone or anything not even themselves.

Attached: 1533235329643.jpg (960x720, 46K)

Can't wait!

Attached: 1518579865910.png (889x899, 496K)

Will they be called Space Marines? Or does he start with Thunder Warriors?

Attached: 74ead3_6120735.jpg (1400x1213, 478K)

>To be dragged out of a museum for a glorious death against a future ayy menace.
future RIP

>not respecting based Morgan

Attached: Morgan.png (652x192, 14K)

you are full of crap. they wont tell you this but comercial airlines that incur hull loss is 80% female piloted, even though they 5% of commercial pilots. kill ur self

>Discussion in Estonia about tolerance and integration has focused mainly on the cultural and linguistic divide between the Estonian and Russian communities. Looking forward, the GOE intends to broaden its Integration Action Plan to include initiatives designed to address integration of new, and non-European, arrivals. The timing is auspicious. In the wake of several racially-motivated incidents involving Embassy staff and the wider diplomatic community, on March 2 the Ambassador initiated a Tolerance Action Plan to raise awareness and sensitivity with GOE officials, law enforcement, academics, NGOs, and with the Estonian public.

>While Estonia's minority population (of non-European descent) is tiny, membership in the EU, rapid economic growth, growing tourism, and declining birthrates will increase immigration pressure and potentially lead to an increase in the number of racial minorities (i.e., foreign workers, students, tourists, immigrants, etc.).

>Estonian authorities ought to add the teaching of the benefits of diversity and living in a multicultural society in school programs.

>On April 18 Post hosted a DVC between the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and Estonian working-level government officials (national and local) and NGOs to discuss promoting tolerance in education and sharing best practices. The Estonian participants found the SPLC's relationship with local government and law enforcement very informative, and the SPLC has promised to share its latest tolerance material for use and adaptation by Estonian officials.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html

why do you support an anti white power?

I'm glad someone was kind enough to look out for this tailcrab

Marines literally have the word marine in them. Space is not water. So fucking sick of the naval-space trope. I highly doubt Wärtsilä will be powering the Trump-class starships.

Attached: 1511596576201.png (600x615, 261K)

>Thunder Warriors
What do you think we count as?

>What you said is wrong.. because these stats 100% irrelevant to everything you stated says so! You should also accept my unsourced stats as fact.. because I said so!
A true retard. You deserve a medal for achieving a new high score in retardation.

Space based

I'm all in.

Attached: MAGA_torus.png (1644x1297, 3.62M)

typical larper. you never served anywhere but in your head.

>tfw you realize that Trump is creating the first Space Marines.

Attached: 1525933785037.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Oh no.. someone on the internet doesn't believe me. What ever will I do?