How to be a CHAD in MARRIAGE?

Hi Jow Forums, I am going to get married in 2 months and I would like to see all the redpills on how to have a successful marriage with lots of children and sex, maintaining a dominating position as an alpha male.

I have seen lots of storys of beta males that when they have children they have to beg for sex and attention.

Bring the redplills please.

Attached: e83.png (2518x1024, 446K)

Make you buy a home with a big yard for your wife and her son to play in. Big yards are essential to a happy family. You'll need a family pet such as a pitbull, which wont be a problem since youll have a lot of children.

Another benefit of a big yard is having enough space to build a hearty shed with all the amenities. This will attract the strongest bulls.

MARRIAGE

Attached: fuckingkek.jpg (1087x1080, 78K)

don't get married in europe on the west retard, you will ruin your life, dont do it, if you try to dominate she will sue you or some shit or ruin ur life, bail out NOW.

interesting, thanks, keep em comming

When she has children, she will be filled with desire to serve you, in order to keep you around. They usually get more horny as well because they are ready to breed again. If that doesn't happen there is something wrong with you.

Attached: 3a1effc10f9fbdd47e2dcbc5b7f5672dcf7e4c1539a4aa182d7d7b4c9a5a288c.gif (352x240, 346K)

I know krauts will only let shitskins marry, enjoy white genocide
STFU shitskin we KNOW our PROBLEMS

why u calling me shitskin moor rapebaby ?

Attached: andalus.jpg (349x327, 22K)

>prenup
>postnup
>seprate bank account in foriegn territories with out us jurisdiction
>Put house in blind trust make your self
beneficiary
>blood test all mids
Put 401k in offshore mutual funds ir another trust
> run dread game
> put hidden camera in living room and tracking divice in car for watch if she is cheating
> if suspected set money aside for private investigator
> make sure to have marriage clause that states if she cheats she gets nothing
> hire jew lawyer
> win

nice, good to know. What if she works at a 9 to 5 and is protected by feminist laws so she does not really NEED to keep me around? Does it still apply?

is this really necessary? are woman this fucked up?

I am not from the green part in that map.

Chads don’t have to do this.

Marriage is fine. I’ve been married for 15 years, have 3 kids, 150k a year job and we’re happy. Take care of your household, make your wife feel secure and she’ll fulfill her duties. Do your fucking part as a provider and make sure you marry a woman who wants kids/house/traditional values and you’ll be fine.

read the book The Manual by w anton

you need a bbc, otherwise there is no hope.
sorry mate

nice, I am from a poor country though, Ill probably never make 150k / year, right now making 40k€/year and everyone says its really nice lol
Cool, Ill read it.

>interesting, thanks

Attached: logan-paul-656x429.png (656x429, 375K)

I also get taxed to death.

Suuuuuuuuure

>chad
>marriage

Attached: Lindsay Lohan rindo e cuspindo.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

>get married

For what fucking purpose user? You are legally changing your status to allow another person to do legal things on your behalf and essentially AS you in order to...

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the German guy is right. Nothing against you and your girl being together, going to a priest, having a kid, wearing rings, the whole deal.

However though
>married

cucked, gay, and retarded

Attached: 1532749132132.jpg (400x286, 68K)

she's thought about leaving you and has cheated behind your back multiple times but congrats user, you provided enough money that she really didn't want to make a risk by leaving you!

you're a safe bet, ironically, your reliability is what keeps her with you but makes her attracted to others. there's no escape!

I want 3 to 5 kids, would you have kids without being married? lol

btw, woman is protected by the state even if you are not married, kids are enough, you get divorced she keeps the house and custody

I gotta believe my woman wont be a bitch, thats all I have, its how things work

What is the alternative user?

Someone post the infographic on how to controll women

Bassically make her feel appreaciated, by slapping her ass telling how good she looks allways compliment her when she does something good, women are like dogs, they need possitive treatment when they do something good

Or else they will turn into nasty hags only caring about their children

pic related

Attached: 21686190_1909067289344957_4975572998168297713_n.png (599x540, 353K)

and when the kids grow up they will treat them like their partner and growl at them for all their needs like the emotionelly inept children they are

I'd like to see that infographic. I got one bu i dont know if its the one (pic related)

Attached: 4d41283e-283a-4d7f-ba70-ceb834555912.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

about the only thing ive learned about finding a mate is that if she doesnt respect you, its not going to work.

>Chad
>Marriage