Bahahahaha

Bahahahaha

He's so fucking happy that your Alt-Reich conspiratard got censored!

You mad that he's living a happy life

Attached: basedboogie.png (770x294, 174K)

Eh who cares he's going to die in like 6 months

Not so fast, he got the fat sucked out of him.

You'll be paying for his healthcare for 40 more years to come, and that's a good thing.

He is a loser

Still richer and happier then you faggot

I don't know user, he might be richer but I'm certain he's not happier
The poor fat fuck has clinical depression, has been through a divorce and all sorts of horrible shit. I wouldn't take all the money in the world for his life, no thank you.

>happier
>Depression
>literally cucked by his wife
>divorce + settlement hugely in her favour
>still morbidly obese by non-american standards
Lmao, canadians are so fucking pathetic

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin absorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

Than you, faggot.***

Learn to proper English, leaf.

>A morbidly obese man got famous on YouTube so his opinions are important to me
This is why I hate most humans.

Attached: 7F6D8597-D7DD-4D30-8D4D-2A6D4B8D1D49.jpg (639x794, 138K)

Happy life? I unsubscribed from him a year ago because every third video was of him crying about something and I found it disgusting.

>morbidly obese by non-american standard
hey us too

Alex Jones here i'm going to kick the shit out of Boogie

Attached: dale.png (197x264, 78K)

this wasn't funny but i still lost it god damnit

Even if he got surgery he doesn't have the will power to stop eating jars of mayonnaise for breakfast.

Please livestream it.

He's not alt right lol. The press lies about people being Nazis to deplatform them, that's precisely why the alt-right will never die.

Based wife taking that fat useless shit for all he's worth

>*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
>*skin absorbs mayonnaise*
fuckin kek

Alex Jones said a prayer for Netanyahu. He is totally not /myguy/

He's packing it back in faster than Trudeau can appropriate foreign cultures.

he still weighs like 450 pounds. dead in 6 months. The only question is WILL IT HAPPEN DURING A LIVESTREAM?

WE MUST MEME THIS INTO REALITY

He's 360, also it just came out that he was abusive to some camgirl he was dating after his wife left him for a black bull.

>leaf

Attached: 1497320794330.jpg (700x431, 75K)

Those surgeries never actually work in the long term. They just eat a little more every day until they're fat again.

Is that even possible.

Attached: actor.jpg (551x468, 58K)